Aye, bloke's got a pretty decent point, donya think?

Aye, bloke's got a pretty decent point, donya think?

Attached: pee-pee.jpg (521x512, 61K)

>Qasim speaks up on sexual abuse

dozens of credible rape accusations incoming for this guy, no doubt. classic virtue signaller. either that or he's about to go tranny or something.

>pajeet
indians dont get touched by women at all
projection is strong with this one

I love that normalfags are getting their life ruined over sex.

The problem isn't that men have to think ten times before they touch a woman.
The problem is that women are creating false sexual accusations against men that have never touched them.
A man can understand not to touch a woman without consent and he won't, but some bitch will come along and falsely accuse him anyway. (See Kavanaugh for more details)

I'm willing to bet that Qasim has 3tb or so of CP on his computer.

He's virtue signalling to hide this fact.

Lots of irony and projection in this here thread, I tell ya

Attached: FINALBIG.jpg (1000x1000, 1.25M)

Not projection, just fact.

You immediately assuming it's projection just shows how insecure you are.

Who hurt you?

Holy shit, he just doubles down like a retard. Even funnier since you accused Qasim of projecting

I do believe the complaint is that the focus on verbal consent ignores the other 90% of communication, creating very weird social dynamics where you are compelled to act like a robotic weirdo to cover your ass, then blamed when you don't.

Don't they put women in bee keeper suits?

Pakis... amirite lads?

>amirite lads?

yep

the increasing cases of rape and unwanted kids/abortions is a product of the sexual revolution females took part in in the flrst place
females created their own problem and they now bitch about it
>i want the pleasure of sex but not its consequences waaaaa
>i want to do drugs but mantain good health reeeeee waaaaa
are human beirgs mpre retarded every year?

I'm not even the poster who accused him of projection lmao.

Cry harder you autist

How did you get "crying" out of any of that? I think you might be actually retarded

>How did you get "retarded" out of any of that? I think you might actually be crying

Almost all of them are fake or second thoughts though.

online sex discourse in 2019 is so fucking gay.
>if you aren't fucking autistic you can tell where you're supposed to put your dick. you'll know if they're crazy and you'll know if they want it.
>if you are autistic, you should probably play it safe and listen to the internet libs who want you to sign a sex contract before getting your peen wet so that you don't sperg out and ram your dick in someone because you don't understand eye contact let alone when someone wants your dong or not.

>sandnigger lectures others on human decency before going to stone to death a few little girls her raped
clown world

im guessing this dude is a politician? sure sounds like one

I jut hate that there's no actual discussion any more.
It's just trying to lure your opposition into disingenuous rhetorical traps.