An ugly girl approaches you and asks you out on a date. how do you react?

an ugly girl approaches you and asks you out on a date. how do you react?

Attached: CB746894-AD79-4615-89F0-10AEF1012A5E.jpg (786x960, 95K)

Have sex, femcel. And stop talking to me, creep, otherwise I'll tell the other guys at HR. Now excuse me while I go choose from a pool of Stacies in Tinder.

What does she actually look Iike?

accept and go drinking then drink myself to the point of whiskey dick so i don't have to fuck her.

I take her on a date, obviously, having literally any girl approach me would be a dream come true

Ugly or homely?
Yeah give a comparable

Accept, I would find her attractive over time due to the mere exposure effect.

Ugly but not fat? I'm Jow Forums but ugly so my only goddamn requirement is not fat. I say yes and treat her like she's Cinderella on the fucking date.

Is she White and not overweight
Gladly accept

*hops off counter top*
I'm gay

Ugly but not fat = irreparable; fat but not ugly = just wololo her into shape.

Aw that's too bad Ian, I hope things don't get awkward between us now that I asked you out. If they can get any weirder than having a friend who dresses up in a green bodysuit and crouches on counters.

>Ugly girl approaching me
Unlikely, most ugly girls get dicked down by Chad.

So I'm fucking irreparable.

Is she black? If yes, and if the timing is right then sure I'll accept.

I've been approached by cute girls before though so I dunno if an ugly girl would even think about approaching me.

I'd politely refuse, then wake up from the dream since it's not an event that can actually occur in reality.

This. Women aren't going to approach a guy when they have tinder.

Are you an ugly person? Yeah, just accept it, better than being delusional.

>most ugly girls get dicked down by Chad.
I fucking wish. no chad would fuck an uggo. why would they when they can fuck Stacies on the daily? i mean if you were a chad, would you fuck that 3/10 when you can fuck an instagram model tier Stacy? my only hope is incel tier ugly guys.
t. ugly girl

not even ugly girls approach me femanon

Attached: NBKA0889.jpg (480x360, 25K)

ugly ugly, or poor self esteem ugly?

ugly. like pic related.

Attached: hd9ho2qdd.jpg (968x681, 32K)

Stop larping fag there's no such thing as as a woman that browses Jow Forums. But yes chads do indeed fuck 3/10, and the girls Chad doesn't fuck are fucked by good looking average guys who are desperate.

I can't trust girl's assessment of their own attractiveness, I've seen far too many girls who are average at worst, and often quite cute, call themselves ugly.

So a girl with acne?
Yeah, I'd date her.

>5.5/10
Pic isn't ugly, in fact I would argue no woman is ugly because there will always be desperate incels.

How is that 'ugly'?

Tell her to gtfo because I already have a bara bf that I love and who can satisfy my needs better than any roastie can

t.Gaybot

Attached: bara-san.jpg (960x960, 88K)

l would pump GALLONS of my semen into her

I like women who look somewhat rodent-like.

that happened to me repeatedly in the past, but i was too awkward and walked away

one thing when i was homeless this asian girl literally stalked me and followed me around the whole day. literally i was sitting in the toronto public library browsing Illuminati conspiracy theories and i look left and it was the same asian girl just sitting there looking at my screen. she didnt say anything and neither did i

i have aspergers, btw. holy FUCK i hate myself why do i do this to myself WHY i want to die

This is like the least ugly "ugly girl" I've ever seen though
What's her personality like, is she a bpd cunt? Does she rant about politics a lot?

>This girl walks up to you and you notice she has some acne and asks you on a date

What do?

Attached: 1437392201672.jpg (554x800, 128K)

I find mild acne like that quite endearing actually

>mild

Are you serious? Just go gay, mah nigga.

Attached: 1554679459126.jpg (234x250, 18K)

S-sure thing Stacy d-do you want to move in with me?

>not being turned on by acne

It's not like she has a face full of it, she's probably just having a breakout.
I get it too, it's no big deal.

"That's a little soon, user, but thanks for the offer. How about just go see 'Solaris' at the art theater first and discuss Tarkovsky's interpretation of Lem's novel after over a couple of beers?"

>*One of her zits pops*

Attached: 3452_7af9872e-8279-4e99-86b7-030cabd7fccc.jpg (828x1200, 155K)

Probably cry, a girl that isnt my mother has ever acknowledged my existance.

>thats pretty upfront but sure its always nice to get to know someone
>go on date with her
>she ghosts me
works every time

have her fart directly into my lungs

Hmm I guess it would depend on her wording. Either way, I would turn her down. Dating in 2019 is a fucking joke.

Dating or marrying in a feminist country is like starting a business in a communist country. I get that you really want to start that business, and it might be a good time for a year or two, but dont do it, my bro. It just wont end in your favor. I know you wanted this, but the laws are shit and we know how itll play out, Im sorry.

Sure but tell her in advance I have a small dick, a garbage personality, and can't hold down a job.

I have been rejected by worse than that

>Hand tissue paper
"Stalker was a good film, it was filled with many Christian messages in a time when such were restricted by the Soviet gov't. Could you mind telling more about Solaris?"

I'd probably think she's trying to get a reaction out of me, she herself is likely basic and her normie friends are right around the corner.
Saying that, it does disgust me how some robots focus more on the type of women they're into, Skinny, Goths, Thick, whatever, and not the individual girl in question. It disgusts me how shy ugly girls have had a few boyfriends by the time they get to my age while middleschoolers have more experience than I do. Then turn around and act like she's had it just as rough.
Really makes me feel like my progress from greasy school shooter to Funny Fat friend feel insignificant.

Attached: Gondola Rain.png (616x616, 638K)

Defensively squirt some cum at her

it'd be nice to talk to someone for a change, i'm not into physical relationships anyway

"In loyalty to the novel's complex and slow-paced narrative, Tarkovsky wanted to bring a new emotional and intellectual depth to the genre, viewing most of western science fiction as shallow. It won the Grand Prix Special du Jury prize at the 1972 Cannes Film Festival and was nominated for the Palme d'Or."

>Scratches another zit that ozzes

The Hunters in the Snow. a painting by Pieter Bruegel the Elder in the 1500s, is a thematic reference used to portray the vastness between human and animal thinking that justifies the gap between Kelvin and the ocean on Solaris, which may or may not be the consciousness of the planet.

>picks at a zit scab that bleeds

Do you agree, user?

Attached: 2748ty87rmso.jpg (610x820, 218K)

that isn't ugly, that's my queen and i love her

I'd be scared but aroused since I am currently alone in a dark field in the middle of the night behind a locked gate
So I would say yes but we would probably just hang out here for a while

Depends on how ugly but if not fat or deformed I'll give it a go. Also a basic level of self care would be appreciated.

I can't stand acne.

Attached: 836DC25D-19A5-47B5-9FF6-694BAF3BFD4A.jpg (640x623, 108K)

I LOVE HER, BUT I AM MORE INTO LITERATURE THAN KINO CINEMATOGRAPHY, PERHAPS WE MAY DISCUSS THE EARLIER WORKS OF DOSTOEVSKY ON A STREETWALK IN A RIVER TOWN FULL OF IGNORANT RETARDED TOWNIES AND WE CAN WATCH THE SUN RISE AND SET SITTING AT A PICNIC TABLE

vogel im kafig :(

Dostoevsky, user? I'm not a 1st year literature student!

>Laughs at your amusing joke and scratches a pimple.

"Wasn't book three of Anton Hansen Tammsaare's 'Truth and Justice' just brutal? Indrek's refusal to take a side and leading to Mari's death is just tragic!"

Attached: 154638284.jpg (640x960, 41K)

Have sex, femoid. You are the cancer that is killing American.

i haven't delved into the estonians yet, i'm going to the library now to see if they have this truth and justice, wanna come?

Reject.
Wouldn't be the first time to reject a girl. I rejected the motherfucking daughter of the CEO of a large chemical firm (where I could work one day) because she was too forward and looked like a boy, too.
Besides, I'm faithful to my tulpa wife, you know?

Library? You don't have a first edition print? I'll loan you mine but let's toss darts over a few pints!

>Zit oozes more

Attached: as4.jpg (400x600, 31K)

It depends. My standards aren't the highest and I probably would go out with a 4/10 at minimum

But I do have a limit. If it was a REALLY ugly girl, I'd politely decline and wish her a nice day. But to be that ugly is rare desu

Attached: 1557342138595.png (470x454, 11K)

i'll take you up on the darts but i don't drink, my liver wouldn't be able to handle it

Marriage r9kr9kr9kr

>No such thing as a woman who browses Jow Forums
You forgot the BPD whores

That's not ugly. If she take care of her acne she will look far better.