26.neet. urge to leave house and do something, nothing to do, nowhere to go. I have nothing but secrets...

26.neet. urge to leave house and do something, nothing to do, nowhere to go. I have nothing but secrets. My life is so pathetic. I live on social security and it was hell to get that but it's not enough money anyway. Thinking of suicide. I wanted to make a better thread but nothing better came to mind. If the world ends it won't be the kingdom it will be a rebirthing process. I had one life and I wasted it not getting laid on Friday nights and I have no friends or life, well I couldn't bring home girls to my mom. My life is so twisted and I feel in pain in strange ways. I don't want to take a night walk. I'm in a horrible little prison and my youth is gone. I can't believe it. I wish I was never born.

Attached: 1565988730832.jpg (991x1280, 675K)

My mind has been trolling me for decades, my soul has no solution, I feel like pollution

I have no real purpose in life, no talent, I am naked and evil. The more I hung on to life the more it stripped me away of dignity and whatever else. I have no reason to live except fear and fear keeps me from living as well. After you fall out of life if you don't have good excuses then you're doomed

Even if humanity destroyed itself out of either good or evil reasons or if the collapsed and all life was extinguished the cycle would just happen again and again for eternity, things will always suffer, practically nobody will be a saint or enlightened monk that transcends this existence and science is stripping away transcendent goals anyway, christian truth is the lynch pin to western civ and it says the earth is 6000 years old. Nazis were creating a slave empire and didn't give a shit, if the millions of people who died in those wars didn't matter then I probably don't matter. I have no real defense, I'm so pathetic, god

Your conscience is what fucks you up I think but also what makes you human but hypergamy and female sexual selection will ensure tyranny

Feel like I'm going through second phase and the first causes the second and leads to reckoning soul shattering reckoning I live on mercy, what kind of woman wants a male like this

Artificial intelligence save us

>I wanted to make a better thread but nothing better came to mind
pretty relatable. I always try and think of some way to express my pain since I have literally nowhere to talk to anyone other than making a Jow Forums thread but I can't write anything noteworthy at all. I am completely unable of expressing any of my emotions or feelings and as a result, nobody ever pays me any attention whatsoever or becomes interested in me as a person.

Well you have my attention, please write something for me. My thread is for complaining.

not sure what else there is for me to do here. I've already vented any emotion I have on here but to no avail. it's not like I'm unique or anything, there's probably thousands of robots on this board in worse situations than I am. I'm just about as un-noteworthy as they come

26 in october, my life is the same. neet. just got denied social security last month so now i'm lawyering up. multiple mental issues that prevent me from functioning like normal people.

my plan is to just buy a van and live in it and maybe get an apartment through section 8 where i can store some stuff. i don't care about getting laid really, i want to do some traveling. sick of sitting in the fucking house. sick of playing playstation.

Yeah screens are evil if you've been a neet, they are our chains, I want to destroy things I think, I need catharthis from my inner torture, it's a vicious cycle, when I put effort into anything there are walls of confidence killers in my life, now, no more youth, nothing but pain and self medication. Fuck it

Earlier today I had a thought of walking on an empty road and I could just feel the loneliness of my life, I can't press a button and wake up in a better life. My life like a pit I can't get out of and I break all the time. I think living with my mom and knowing I can't just leave to somewhere else when she's driving me crazy is what makes me miserable

I was just ultimately unprepared for life, I hate my mother so much, she's the weakest person most unaware person I can think of, she basically castrated me. It's all sick, and we live in this competitive world. I hate that woman and my family so much.

I feel so humiliated god

I think what it is as well is a mistrust of life, things don't pay off, how deep does it go

God I can relate to your post so much, i'm 27

When I was 25 i think i took a surreal trip to the movies and in the theater I started adjusting my finger as if a wedding ring should be on it and it was one of those moments I realized something was very wrong with my life some part of me was acting out being normal but nothing is

We don't get away with anything in life, even this wasted minute adds up to the hell

i feel like I've fucked up any chance to get NEETbux by having multiple jobs. God I fucking hate America. Anyways I can't imagine what your feeling as I'm only 18. I guess just remember that 27 is still very young in the grand scheme of things.

Attached: 1565797541110.png (795x1024, 1.47M)

>and my youth is gone
Your loss. I'm 30 and still look young

>I always try and think of some way to express my pain but can't
This is literally a problem humans have been grappling with all their might against since the dawn of our being.

You really don't feel any different from 16-30. It's around 31~ that the reality of your adulthood sets in and you become a different person without noticing.

And by "realized" I don't mean I realized I wasn't married or that I was a loser or my life was fucked it was just a very eerie thing that I unconsciously brought out and I Kno I'm not a totally conscious being but it is all peculiar and I can only wonder, I don't like how things turned out

Embrace nihilism everything's a joke anyways

Without screens i would be left alone with my mind which would end in me killing myself
The screen is what keeps me going, it is what makes me me, the internet is an extension of me
And i don't know what to do without it
I can't destroy it, i cant sell it, i can't leave it
But it's the only thing just keeping me a bit sane in this fucked up insane world
Can't be the only one that feels sane in an insane world

Even normies love escapism: families, marriages, and such are nothing but that, the actual reality is much darker than that.

You don't say, it gets darker the deeper you get in the rabbit hole
And once you see it, it cannot be unseen

The world is fucked, everything is fucked, and everything evolves around escapism
It's hard to cope by getting money if you know what the money does to you and everyone else

most people succeed in some way though because they have friends or some community they feel they belong to