If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 417407937ddaf2bec8a8b220b65c872e9c3f881ecaa7674dae3032e2c2003bfb.jpg (689x388, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4
youtu.be/owU0uRlcmZI
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U
youtu.be/nSHkvFFCJo4
vocaroo.com/i/s1FNeiBC8SzH
vocaroo.com/i/s0FCUn2BsjSZ
youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I enjoy pastor steven andersons videos

god i hate the retard in the op. fucking turbo cuck who promotes racemixing in his church

he says a vegan diet is the devils diet and he doesnt allow free speech in his church. he is a literal brainlet who just follows the king james bible and ignores older copies of the bible, or other non-biblical books like the gospels of the essenes or the gospels of the ebionites

he doesnt care to know the genuine history of the old christian church, he's just a guy whos making money of a lot of retards

im ashamed to even have called myself a christian in the past. its so cringy thinking about it

either way the original jesus movement was vegan btw, and this guy is a turbo degenerate cuck who cowtows to society standards for racemixing

Attached: 1504737455411.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

Based and redpilled

>b-but muh white race
Cuck

God does not care what your race is, just if you are saved.

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God has made all men from one blood and we all descend from Adam and Eve.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

People from all nations will be Heaven, not just Europe and America.

Revelatioon 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

God is not a respecter of persons.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Videos
"Interracial Marriage"
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4

Where did the different races come from?
youtu.be/owU0uRlcmZI

"Races" are a Fraud
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

Even Moses knew the blessing of having a thicc black wife
youtu.be/nSHkvFFCJo4

Attached: 1565564469692.jpg (667x629, 81K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1FNeiBC8SzH

dude, you unironically quote paul as if paul belongs in the bible. your head is so far up your own ass you cant even see how hard paul contradicts jesus

vocaroo.com/i/s0FCUn2BsjSZ

They say there's a heaven for those who will wait
Some say it's better but I say it ain't
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are much more fun

Attached: 1542572739583.jpg (511x671, 41K)

I dont give a shit about some gay song written by some faggot boomer

I don't give a shit about some gay book written by some retarded sandniggers who cut off part of their cocks.

go suck boomer cock lmao

Boomers are mostly Christians and are the ones that convinced you to believe in sandnigger stories.

>KJV only autism

boomers ruined the world and idolize shit heads like billy joel, yeaaa man classic rock break on thru maaan

>ye
>thou
Why do you faggots insist on using a version of the bible written in the 1600s?

Because it is the best

youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw

Attached: KJV Is Best.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

This chart could also prove the King James Bible is inaccurate and should be replaced by modern translations.

No, I would reccomend you watch the documentary. Almost all the new English versions are based off of manuscripts that were lost for thousands of years, like the dead sea scrolls. God didn't preserve his word as he promised if it was lost.

Ok, i'll watch the video, thanks.

The human race deserves to nuke itself to obliteration and this thread is proof.

any afterlife would be better than being stuck with the jew-loving shit that is Pastor Anderstein.

Nothing happens when you die. It's the same as before you were born. Looking forward to it.

He does full sermons titles the Jews and their Lies and did a video that got scrubbed on youtube rejecting the holocaust narrative

>half of the christians hate him for being so relentlessly hateful and batshit crazy, thus casting and reenforcing a bad image on christianity and making it less marketable, basically harming christianity's popularity
>the other half hates him for more specific reasons regarding his teaching (i.e. wrong denomination, not hating certain people when they think he should or vice versa, etc)
>the rest of the world hate him just because he's annoying
is there any large group of people outside his actual church that DON'T hate his guts?

>rant about how much you hate faggots
>he agrees with you

>say anything about the shape of the negroid skull
>he loses his shit
hypocrite dropped
`