Why don't you just lose your virginity to a black chick? It's so easy

Why don't you just lose your virginity to a black chick? It's so easy.

Attached: 1565373807905.png (456x810, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHhYpwO7wIg?t=4451
youtube.com/watch?v=p_fHThpRuLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they dont even come up on my mind.
watching this godly streamer rn

yeah bro im sure every african kwayn just cant wait to ride virgin whiteboy dick

>tfw manlent mexican
>all i want in life is a black queen

Attached: 1561174200640.gif (600x502, 37K)

black women instinctively know what a pathetic little bitch I am

I'd love to. But I don't know any

Rodriguez?

Gutierrez?

i wish u would die irl pls

she looks dominican, not black

It's not unfortunately. White pus is easiest. Black girls are worth the chase though

>i wish u would die irl pls

who?

Because it would be TOO easy.
Easier than finding a prostie and fucking her

They generally aren't interested in white guys, and 99% of them have tats or fake hair.
(Seriously, 4/5 of the black people in this city with Afros, dreads, or braids are males. It's as if black women somehow are incapable of keeping their natural hair, but black men can do so easily.)
Also, they have the highest STD rates

>They generally aren't interested in white guys
lmao you dont know shit. They dont get attention from white guys so they put up that barrier that says "i dont care whatever"

tldr They are interested in white guys

I dont live in the US, so finding a black girl in my area isn't very easy.

Honestly I am in college and I drink and go to the local pub sometimes (alone because I have no friends) and the only girls who I know I have a very good chance of hooking up with that same night are black girls. I've had even ask me to fuck her but I declined...

Firstly there is a social stigma, just by taking to them I feel people, specially white girls just looking at me and judging me. I don't want to be labeled that an oil driler kek.

Second whenever I am drunk I can fuck almost anything but their hair turns me off alot. I am the type of guy that like to smell girls hair or grab them by it. I feel like I would feel a strong post nut shame/regret if I carry through hence why I stay an incel

>who?
the girl reading this ;)

God I so fucking wish it was.

Attached: slave market1.webm (720x304, 1.99M)

I wish there were some cute black girls here, but there aren't any.

>fuck a black
no, i simply refuse

there are no black chicks in my country, except a few somalians. And the somalians are so extremely ugly and completely xenophobic that it would be impossible to have sex with them or even talk to them.
However, I am planning a trip to ghana to fuck cutiepie west african queens. It's going to be glorious.

are you interested in taking a few robots with you?

>are you interested in taking a few robots with you?
not really. My autism can't handle travel companions.
I'm tall, blonde and blue eyed. If it wasn't for my autism I would be chad, or at least brad. I plan on going by myself and be drowning in pussy.
I also happen to be Norwegian, so on top of my chadlike features I can offer chicks a chance to escape africa and come to norway with me if we get married. i figure this will be plenty motivation for the queens to treat me like a king.

I've been trying to find this webm for at least a yer now

65% of Ghana has AIDS, just FYI.

It's virtually impossible to get aids from penis-vagina-sex.
Unless you inject hard drugs or get fucked up the ass, you don't need to worry about aids.

l need the sauce for this, it has made me erect.

what about just one robot that is cute and would love to keep you company, possibly even tag team a ghanan goddess? not too far from norway either

>user posts picture of hot black girl
>she has Caucasian facial features such as the long thin nose and relatively thin lips
Try living in Europe where the only black women are 100% African and not 1/4 white and tell me if you think black women are attractive then.

>what about just one robot that is cute and would love to keep you company
I am not into gay shit. But I'll tell you what:
I am currently in the process of getting permanent autismbux. My application has already been sent.
When I get it, I will receive like 35k USD every year for the rest of my life with no strings. I can even move out of the country and still get it.
I plan to make an epic thread here on Jow Forums when I get it, talking about suggestions for how to live my life and shit. At that point my ghana trip will also be confirmed (I can't leave the country yet, I am currently on temporary autismbux that requires that I stay here).
So just show up in my future thread and we can discuss it. It will hopefully show up around October-ish.
Jow Forums has an annual trip to Thailand in January, that I plan to attend, and I suppose a few dedicated Jow Forumsers could come together and arrange a trip to africa. the world truly is our oyster.

i didn't mean any gay shit by that, but i will remember you user and if i see the thread i will definitely post again

I wish. Honest to fucking god endgame goal in life is to fuck a black girl. also add boiler#4161 on discord if you're a black girl lurking this thread thanks

Black fembots CANNOT be robots, and daily threads such as this one proves it.

Parasites like you disgust me

>Parasites like you disgust me
please tell me how I am a parasite
>I have a legitimate disorder that severely limits my ability to work
>Norway protects these people by offering permanent disability cash
>35k USD per year is nothing in Norway, a pack of cigarettes is 20 USD. rent is easily 1-2k per month.
>I try to make the best of a bad situation and take that money where I can buy love and happiness

If someone offered sex to you and you refused, that means you're a volcel

>it's so easy

Try living in Poland, where 96% of people are Polish.

all the ones at my uni are ugly and not like pic related actually a black girl has a crush on me but id rather have sex with my hand

>Black fembots CANNOT be robots
no females can be robots, you fucking dimwit.

As a black fembot, thank you. These thread make me happy and give me hope that I will find a BF some day...

Looks like a white girl that has been covered in ****.

I need the source, purely for scientific purposes of course.

Sounds qt but if by "queen" you mean a woman who's sensual/confident/super fertile-looking/etc then I'm a black peasant.

there are no black females where I live

You're never going to get inside of the e-girls pussy.

>the frequency of a thread is a reflection of how many anons agree with it
It could easily be one person flooding the board with racebait to annoy Jow Forums. Plus nubian fetish types usually want 7+/10 black girls. It's only yellow fever guys who are so attracted to the features of their preferred race that they would even fuck Shinzo Abe in a wig.

Black girls are indeed the best. Once I got past my initial weirdness about it, I found that not only are they generally more enthusiastic to date me than white girls are, they're all around better girlfriends as long as you avoid the ones with any sort of drug issues. But straight up, I dated a black fembot awhile back and it was pretty great. Generally they feel just as lonely and turned out by society as you do, so even modest attempts to be somewhat romantic go a long way. Too bad I had to move away for work, that relationship had potential.

Dominicans decend from black slaves. Sugar cane slaves.

It's from the Italian film Goodbye Uncle Tom. It's the only scene like it in the film. youtu.be/SHhYpwO7wIg?t=4451

why don't you move to a better place then? what you are describing sounds like volcel

it isn't actually easy, they act like hoes in public but black girls that are even remotely attractive are wayyy more prudish than white chicks with sex. Like traditional multiple dates impress me kinda shit, they dont just give it up. i wouldnt say they have higher standards though

they are interested but they have to do the wypipos is racist routine on twitter. the fake hair thing is because a lot of black men are racial inscure abd dont want a chick with "nappy" hair or some bs. The natural hair ones are notorious for liking white lmao

move to another country? fuck off

I just want a wealthy strong confident black MILF to pick me up and take me home.

Attached: Perfect GF.jpg (687x902, 185K)

I would rather stomp on a box of lightbulbs bare footed and then soak my feet in rubbing alcohol. Already lost it to a cute white girl so it's a moot point anyway.

Attached: 1539978445012.jpg (465x627, 26K)

I dint think black women would want you

you should also impregnate her

I would, but my dick is only 5 inches

the last time i saw a black girl it was at least 4 months ago at a walmart and she was really fat

black women are the most tight out of any race, and this is an actual truth backed up by scientific proof.

You're doing God's work my young lad

Some are still size queens though. But they're not the ones worth being with if they'd pick a criminal with a massive dick over a decent guy with an average dick. That's not the kind of woman you want raising your daughter and showing her what to look for in a man.

I actually did loose my virginity to a black girl

because the very few attractive black women like this are part of the elite. I would rather date other races because beauty is more common and easier to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_fHThpRuLQ