Do girls have cuckold fetishes too?

Do girls have cuckold fetishes too?

Attached: P070.png (2036x3000, 1.69M)

Yes, it's a thing,

Yes, I actually do.
I kinda wanna see my boyfriend fuck another girl, the idea turns me in. Though I think I'll be hurt a lot if I actually saw it happen

It's called cuckquean and there was a great board at cripplechan before it got took down due to political niggers chimping out.

Do you have any female friends or acquaintances who would make you feel really butthurt and aroused if he cucked you with them?

I don't have any one close to me who would even think about doing it with my boyfriend

yes, im a cute girl and i like this :^)

I see. What kind of vixen would you want to watch him fuck, ideally?

I kind of cucked my friend, I didn't let her know but I enjoyed it in a bad way, still feel bad about it in some ways.

Hmm, I know it would hurt me a lot but I think some girl who is more of his type. He really likes goth girls and I am not goth at all, actually quite the opposite. Or just a girl who is a typical beauty.

what do you meane

Would you help her prepare her makeup and attire? Does the humiliation aspect turn you on? If so, would you rather have him or her mock you?

Attached: 1500353474374.jpg (1024x1536, 455K)

Biologically it doesn't make sense. A man can easily produce enough sperm to impregnate both women. Females do not need to compete for mates like males do.

I wouldn't want them to make fun of me or be mean to me.
I just want to watch how much pleasure he is in from having sex with her and seeing her enjoy it as well.

This is how I feel about my cuck fetish too. Less focus on the cringey humiliation shit and more focus on how good my partner feels, please.

I does make sense, its the same principle with cuckold men and gay men, a hard dick means there is the possibility of sex, so you get aroused, it the mens case is about competition but female would be like, there is sex so she gets ready in advance or something

Yeah, I don't like the humiliation part. I just get really turned on by my partner being in pleasure. We're long distance as well. I've had thoughts where I would want him to fuck another girl, record it, then send it to me so I can masturbate to it.

I cucked as far as had a surrogate child for her/her husband because she was infertile. The enjoyment I got out of it though was weird, a deep feeling of satisfaction at my superiority over her as a woman in this regard at least, of fulfilling a biological duty. She was infertile, I wasn't, she felt and admitted she felt like a failure and I didn't let her know but I enjoyed it and it sure made me feel superior.

He could impregnate multiple women but it's a struggle to keep his dedication an loyalty to you, his resources yours.

There's something hot about him banging other women, even knocking them up, but leaving them with the baggage while he only focuses on you and your children. Something amazing about seeing another woman with her child(ren) from him left out to beg in the rain while he cherishes you and your children.

well usually if it works one way it works the other way so most likely yes

What if your bf fucked my gf
Then we could be cuck buddies and masturbate while watching together

You should get a small harem of women to train, and pleasure his brains come out his ears. Orchestrate his pleasure, and whisper dirty things into his ear while you sit in his lap and they service his cock and balls.

never thought i'd see the reverse of a guy proud he knocked up someone else's wife

That certainly would be interesting if that happaned.