Overweight users of Jow Forums - what the hell is your problem?

Overweight users of Jow Forums - what the hell is your problem?

Attached: muk cosplay.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maddak.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Bariatrics/Obesity
youtube.com/watch?v=dtER80sOjX4
buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what the hell is your problem?
They're fat.

This
/thread

U Mad?

Attached: RiAZdHD.gif (342x342, 365K)

Looks like a baby pool with a lady sticking out of the top.

looks like a world record for largest peep famalam tbqh

I've lost 70 pounds in the past 8 months. No bully, I just have 40 more until I hit 180 and am considered normal weight.

good job, keep up the good work.

Attached: 1522604699211.png (499x662, 364K)

lazy and too much pop

i've cut out pop now though

No bully, appreciation. I assure you that just existing feels much better when you're done.

Anyone in the mood for strawberry ice cream?

Attached: aerhaerhaerh.png (764x639, 772K)

Im 6'5 or 193 meters
and 89kg or 190lbs
almost overweight

I just dont undestand what kind of life you have to lead to become this grotesque, and how can you manage not offing yourself once you are.

The worst thing is she have childrens while a lot of you are still virgin at 30

Attached: 1495308331704.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Peep gang peep gang peep gang.

Attached: IMG_4247.jpg (3264x2448, 2.36M)

in all honesty those kids would be better of kidnapped and living as sex slave

you cry about pizzagate and shit, but forget that a shitty society is a source for all of the kids we, I mean, they use

How do fat fucks wipe their asses?
Serious question...

Attached: Fat-Fuck.jpg (531x720, 64K)

Laziness and apathy.

Attached: 2018-02-20-13-03-30-.jpg (259x195, 8K)

do you have flabby skin?

is he stolen valor?

Don't they use a stick?

maddak.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Bariatrics/Obesity

Attached: 725062000_md.jpg (250x250, 5K)

She sure has been.

Good job, exfatty

Attached: 1487699920406.png (1024x749, 117K)

Attached: BMIChart.gif (774x601, 53K)

I'm addicted to the carbonated jew

Looks like she fell in a manhole

Stomach surgery?

Just found out I have Hashimotos after years of fighting hypothyroidism. In the process of fixing my shit right now.

>6'5"
>190 lbs
That sounds almost skin and bones, not overweight. I'm only 5'11" and I weigh 150

Attached: large.jpg (500x375, 70K)

Work a mostly sedentary job out of my car so I eat garbage for lunch and recently broke up with my GF of 8 years who was also my gym buddy

if I'm not normal by the time the ethnostate's established then either force me into a camp or just gas me outright

it's all just lack of free will , i've always been very fit toned all that , 2 years back noticed my stomach wasn't as defined felt fat. Kept my calories around the same just cut out all sugar for 2 months to see the result, surprise surprise returned back to nice and toned and my skin was a lot healthier too. I have sugar now and then but it's as simple as not eating

Real talk, kids who have parents that are that obese should have their kids taken away for the safety of the child. Those children will grow up eating the same diet those landwhales have, and it will destroy them in the future. They should be put into a household that knows how to take care of children and eat healthy.

>I have sugar now and then but it's as simple as not eating
b-b-but muh genetics

Icecream. Thank god summer only lasts for 2months.

Attached: dindu_aint_me.png (621x309, 218K)

I have never seen a beaner that size. Most are fat but that is borderline gravitational, how is it even possible to get so far you can't even move to fetch more shit to eat? That's literally what keeps Mexicans from ballooning to such inhan proportions.

Attached: 1507727600338.png (892x932, 629K)

Oh yeah, stolen valor for sure.
-Navy Seal emblem on a Marine Dress Blue Uniform, and placed below/bottom.
-Guy looks too young to be an E9/Master Gunnery Sgt...especially since there are at least 7 hashes on lower forearm, indicating 28-32 years of service. He doesn't look 46 desu...assuming he had enlisted at 18.

I'm mellllting, MELLLLLLTING!!!

There are no overwight users on Jow Forums.
Only the lefties, but they are not considered Jow Forums at all.
Every rightpilled Jow Forums user is of sharp mind and fit body.

how she gonna Globglogabgalab without books
youtube.com/watch?v=dtER80sOjX4

genetics does play a factor and i will say i am pretty blessed while i do have an overweight mum and dad that is their own sloth, im not tall only 5'10 which is the worst part, the younger of my family either struggle to put weight on or have an easier time losing it. My sister got fat last year very bad for her she's 5'11 always skinny and she just lost it all wanna know how she planned her meals everyday drank smoothies and that shit bam skinny again

>when you haven't eaten anything in 4 minutes and start to dissolve

Based.

Attached: 1522561880772.gif (1221x768, 915K)

They don't know the solution. It's simple. Stop eating after sundown.

That's it. Fat stops, weight gain ends, then you can go lift some iron and keep it off. Fat is a stuck heterodyne is the problem. Stop eat after sun disappear is the anodyne. Try it.

Attached: laeme.jpg (780x520, 83K)

somebody left those bitches in the sun too long and they melted :/

The most abominable fatties usually have a partner or family member who enables it.

Disgusting land whales - and they still manage to breed. Women truly do control the sexual market

sensodyne?

nigga what u talkin about

Attached: 1527316167350.jpg (667x593, 60K)

the vast majority of american white women are grossly overweight and aggressively feminist

Shame no one posted this during the last April fools. Peeps BTFO

10 years ago i used to be a porky fuck - 300 lbs. Im just shy of half my body weight now. It is truly a freedom in itself.

Once you get fat enough, you eat 2x ad much as a thin person to sustain half their energy. This inverse ratio grows intensely the fatter you get.

Fatanons, take long walks at your own pace to build up stamina. It is literally the first step. Walking helped me get

I'd like to add that exercising in the morning BEFORE breakfast will kick up your metabolism and burn more fat.

this

Attached: 1520527081094.jpg (500x488, 45K)

I have no motivation to fix myself. In high school I was huge and powerful because I played football and thought out benching everyone at school was the coolest thing. I ate like a machine.

After high school it stopped seeming important, but my eating habits didn't change. Now I'm depressed because the glory days are gone and I just don't care. Someone should just fucking shoot me.

This pic is blowing my mind. I though the human puddle was sitting on a ledge but then the fatso in the wheelchair has one wheel on the ledge and one on the timber floor.

Hush. It’s a successful work in progress

Carbs. Grains, Potatoes, Sugar.

Go keto my fat Anons. Go keto.

carbs, also, how the fug is that possible?

carbs cause blood suger spikes, which cause insulin spikes.

insulin drives sugar out of your blood and into fat. this

locks up the calories and makes you hungry again

having long term high insulin levels leads to insulin

resistance. Fat people have higher resting insulin levels than

thin people

look up which diseases are linked to insulin resistence(or

hypoinsulance, I forget the word)). heart disaese, obesity,

diabetes, some cnacers, even ovarian cysts

buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=h6aMN6NLOTQ

notice how peple who eat a lot of meat and dairy almost always

eat a lot of carbs too? potato fries, bread, sugary drinks etc

this is why low carb high fat diets (ketogenic) are the cure,

and eating less carbs when healthy prevents diseases

then you have the high fructose corn syrup, or glucose syrup

that seems to be in literally everything these days

also the vegan jews got the gov to change the guidelines for

amounts of carbs to save meat

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Attached: 1476793283902.jpg (1196x1200, 227K)

>7 foot nigger robs a gas station
I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE SON

Attached: Jolly.jpg (221x228, 7K)

what do farmers feed cows and pigs to fatten them up? carbs

stop eating them

Just stop being fat lole

How the fuck can you be so fat that your body thinks its a good idea to store fat in your forehead?

More like swollen valor

Dude get back into lifting.
Start somewhere. It’ll be shitty but get that motivation back somehow.

>Do you want to peep forever

Attached: 1522606385564s.jpg (249x134, 5K)

Keep at it, dude. Us skinnyfolk appreciate the effort you show.

>Overweight users of Jow Forums - what the hell is your problem?

well, i find that losing excess fat is relatively easy, but the management of the goal weight remains an issue.

over the course of many years, i've achieved a goal weight, only to have it reach back toward the excess fat realm.

there's a balance to be found, because whatever it takes to get to a goal weight is not what is required to maintain it, lest one lose too much weight.

of course, not doing enough allows the weight to come back, and the process is so slow, that it always seems within reach to re-start the process.

it's very circular, like my mid-section.

I'm addicted to the Jew energy drinks

Attached: there-nothing-more-deceptne-than-an-obvious-bait-20002244.png (500x523, 66K)

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Always been a fat kid stay at home bookworm nerd.
Currently trying to get Jow Forums.

>not being overweight and still in good shape

get a load of this fingol

Attached: 123abc1.png (378x378, 289K)

I like eating a lot and doing very little. Fuck off.

Digits = truth

Attached: chequed.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: oh.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>being uncomfortable with the amount of work and peak aesthetic you can achieve naturally
>letting this discomfort push you to do drugs and damage your body
as bad as transexuals.

breddy gud development, hans

Attached: swole wojack template.png (406x451, 53K)

We rage at fat people because of the burden they put on society, primarily in regards to economic strain. They consume more in hospital bills, draw out more in disability checks, force more accommodations at the expense of business owners, etc, and then cycle all of that into their children when raising them into that lifestyle.

But honestly, look at all of you fucks that consume meat and dairy, knowing full well that it is a DIRECT correlation and causation to numerous types of bowel and hormone-related cancers. Shit man, I'm one of them. I live off of grilled chicken and milk. We end up with cancer rates in the 30-40% range, prostate and colon cancer is through the fucking roof, and we're pushing trillions of dollars over a decade in treatments for the ultimate and very obvious outcomes of our lifestyle choices.

I just can't make fun of fatsos anymore, because it's hypocritical when I myself eat so much fucking shit that we pretend is good for us (i.e. meat, dairy) but unambiguously is racking up literal trillions in costs with inevitable hospital visits and treatments.

See username.

The blob

Attached: 1526339275697.gif (200x254, 683K)

Definite truth. This and no eating after sundown saved my fucking fat ass life.

>be me
>first responder
>90% of all medical calls are bullshit
>75% of medical calls involve fat people
Loading these fat fucks into an ambulance at 2am because they "can't breath" sucks balls.

>2018
>being a fat fuck

Attached: 687ACAF5-5E94-480F-B89A-58818FE4CF0F.jpg (1024x663, 62K)

why so salty bro?

>pop
This fucking triggers me. It's SODA you fat fucking hillbilly

Excellent job user.

>drugs

you don't need drugs for this size. I don't know whtat Jow Forums told you

Naw its pop you fucking cunt.

You're both wrong, it's fucking called coke!

I am obese (6ft 320lbs) because food lets me cope with the evil in the world. If I stopped eating every night I'd have to think about my ex who lied about sleeping with most of a frat and my other ex who lied about having been raped and how it's impossible for an individual contributor STEM worker to get rich enough to change things. Being obese sucks but facing the feels of reality is far worse.

>a leaf
Go fuck a moose, Geoff.

My daily schedule does not allow me to find a consistent workout plan. I just do situps when I can
Also I'm a little pussy bitch who's too embarrassed to be seen with the steadily growing jelly rolls on my body

try drugs you pussy

Used to be 240 at the heaviest, now iIm 208 and still dropping.

Not all fatties wanna stay fat.
PS there's so many fatties in the US because 72% of them are in debt and can't afford real food, so there's a lot of carbs and nothing else in their meals.

kike

Attached: 1522573315530.png (511x448, 176K)

There's nothing unhealthy about a proper test cycle
HGH is just stupid though

This I lost ten pounds, not by quitting, but just by cutting down to one 32 ounce a day.

I take this a step further, Intermitent fasting. I do not eat after dinner around 8pm, and don't eat again until noon. that is 16hrs of fasting every day and eating within 8 hours. Both of which promote muscle gain and weight loss.

Thatta boy you savage. Give your chunky brothers some tips and encouragement.