Whats the closest you've ever been to offing yourselves, anons? for me its any minute now

whats the closest you've ever been to offing yourselves, anons? for me its any minute now

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 1.25M)

Just go larp innawoods that you're section 8 in gits and the major knows you like her, gotta get them terrorists.

I can't stop you, but do you mind me asking...
What are your reasons?

Lol I meant section 9

But seriously don't kill yourself looking at pixels on the screen

I took a bunch of ambien and wrote a note. My ex found me and took me the the ER, I ended up in the ICU.
Gosh, I was so close

don't do it user. why are you thinking about it?

Attached: l_ash17_big.jpg (1920x1920, 1.56M)

attention whoring isn't close to suicide though. also don't be selfish.

depression (since my teens, im 23 now), loneliness, no career, no gf, no one to really talk to, cant really seem to connect to anyone, no support, etc . . .

got really close to tracks while a train was coming. it honked a few times and just pulled back. kind of regret it desu

this. just call a hotline

do it faggot

PUSSY

i had a shotgun to my head but i pussied out. that was about a year ago and nothing has changed except my tolerance for pain

Knife at the throat. I just wanted to end it all, didn't even write a note. Just tell yourself you can do it tomorrow, go play vidya.

Don't do it man. It's not worth it. What do you enjoy? (nice usp btw)

We have nothing to offer you user, there's no magic cure to being a suicidal male, if you kill yourself you won't regret it, next year you'll wish you did. Go cry, were all in hell but can't call it that.

stood on a ledge for a minute

Where are you from, user? I wouldn't mind talking or even hanging out.

Don't do it user, read your jocko willincks

slit my wrist but all i had was a wedge of concrete, can't do much with that shit

anyway user take care of yourself. feel better soon, in life or in death.

Do whatever you want because it never makes a difference.

Voidpilled is the only way to go.

Attached: 1566022237710.gif (700x726, 987K)

How bout we don't do that

Be sure to pass the gun along once you're done using it, there are more of us that wants easy mode out but can't get our hands on one due to country laws

even in the depths of my depression I always take a pretty rational approach to suicide. but at the moment, I'd honestly probably do it if I had something to do it with. if only I was a normalfag, I'd get a big bag of heroin and start snorting until I stopped waking up
but instead I'm just going to get tired in a couple hours and wake up tomorrow and suffer for god knows how much longer

Near 3 years ago now I placed a Vz. 24 in my mouth and repeatedly placed the cartridge in, closed the bolt, and then opened the bolt ejecting the cartridge trying to built up the willpower to pull the trigger. This is the second time I've mentioned it to anyone.

unironically accepting nihilism made me feel a lot happier cause I wasn't trying to fight everything. there can be no injustice if there is no justice kinda thing.
I even felt more motivated because of it desu. nothing is futile when there is no goal.

The hatred of all the people who have wronged me is what keeps me alive. I can not go from this world before they do. They must leave this world.

This, everything in society is only relevant within your lifetime. Once that's gone no one gives a fuck what happened. Even Einstein will eventually be forgotten. It's all a farce. Society could have evolved a million different ways and we're stuck in this shithole. Dopamine is your only God.

Attached: 1565938622320.jpg (563x792, 77K)

hey man. i am using the same laptop to the t. what a coincidence. i have a friend who killed their self when he was maybe 20 or 21. i knew him in highschool and we sat together at lunch with a few other people. he was a bit short, a b tard, a pony lover, but he was still a good person, he shared with us and was always having fun. though i myself am mostly avoidant of all people i still thought about him, we spoke a few months before he did it. i'm not sure where you will go, or where we truly are now, but i think that there is more connotation to the idea of being a living creature choosing to end your life in this experience. whether we are souls that travel onwards somewhere forever, perhaps there is a way to lead us toward a better place on the next go around. and perhaps taking our life will bring us on a path that truly leads to more suffering, in the experience that leads to the next. all i can say is that what i am doing is trying to live for a shred of goodness and love that i could share with the world, even though most of us are like rats in a cage. there is a higher heaven we can achieve in this life time within our minds, and i don't think it's worth giving up on the idea even if we die forever as we may live forever

Don't off yourself, things will get better. I never thought I'd have a normal life but I managed to get a girlfriend and get into uni, if I can do it then so can you.

dude just wait til things magically get better. you can speed it up by making them get better but you have to physically get up and do it. killing yourself will prevent you from bettering yourself because youd be dead and when youre dead you cant do that, understand?

Attached: 1532766658495.gif (405x270, 1.87M)

ITT thanatophobic faggots projecting their reinforced chemical delusions in the guise of compassion

Attached: 1565944603577.jpg (490x501, 44K)

im getting neckbeard vibes

No beard to speak of, never been overweight, successfully hold a directorial position in IT, fucked nine women. Still getting those vibes? Might want to work on your ESPN

youve got a planet sized chip on your shoulder. im getting divorcee cuck vibes now.

>intensely want to kill myself
>have to finish creative project first

special kind of hell desu

Attached: 1532924065575.jpg (1280x942, 123K)

Whatever fits your narrative pal

i had a noose around my neck and was about to kick the chair but thought about what i was doing and how sad it would make my family

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 24K)

Braining with a USP is patrician's suicide. 9 or 45?

>Get dispatched from the army after my mandatory 14 months of service
>Get given a G3A3 rifle
>Contemplate suicide
>Clean it up before I off myself
>Feel at peace with myself
>Take my time polishing it
>Take my time also cleaning my knife collection
>Ended up changing my sheets, cleaning my room, taking out the trash and mopping
>Feeling of suicide always seizes when I get a hold of the rifle
I haven't had suicidal thoughts in almost a year, although every now and then I still wake up in a cold sweat at night because the gun is disassembled in the closet and I'm too lazy to put it together

Attached: 1561382767280.png (500x391, 100K)

I planned to lay on some train tracks but there were too many old people walking around on the edge of town for some reason so I ended up not doing it because it would be really inconvenient to see a bleeding neckhole on your daily stroll.

I slit my wrists one night after getting extremely drunk. Vertical slashes and everything. Was disappointed when I woke up the next morning to a friend knocking on my door. It was pretty awkward concealing dried blood and long cuts, I had to wear a jacket in the middle of summer
Thst friend has since ghosted me so I'm working my way up to another attempt

i think by the point you have the noose tied and tight around your throat you should have put aside "worrying about your family"
but if you have a dog then take off the fucking noose until that son of a bitch dies

when I was on SSRIs. I had a shotgun in the closet and one night felt the intense urge to blow my brains out. it wasn't even deep sadness, just some terrible passion, something deeply horrible but primally satisfying, like committing a crime

>making people who feel like garbage even worse by calling them selfish
Why are normies such psychopaths?

did it hurt? imagine cutting deep would be pretty painful

Not really but I've never felt much physical pain since I was really young. I fractured my arm when I was 9 and tried to convince the EMT it wasnt broken kek
Also don't bleed much hence waking up the next morning

I actually just had a "please look for him" post pop up on my screen a couple hours ago. No word yet, but he's tried before. Just wanna say to all you anons, it's not worth it. Stay safe my 9000 friends.

if you kill yourself you won't go to heaven

Attached: beholdthethrone-24.jpg (778x562, 104K)

i killed myself once. was pretty bad.

>omnipotent entity needs to have it's ego stroked for all eternity by lesser beings it created
It's basically masturbation

i tried to hang myself with bedsheets 4 years ago, but they were too stretchy and i was just strangling myself painfully

oo, tracer round or Hornady?

i'm in a constant state of being really happy, the happiest i've ever been and out of nowhere crying and wanting to end myself. its like a switch and i cant even control shit sucks but im really happy most of the time so i guess its ok

give it until 30, if you still have not found a reason to live, you have my apathy.

Give it 7 years, dont be a fucking bitch. literally. trust me.

every time I get behind the wheel I dream about veering into oncoming traffic.

You get one opportunity to off yourself, and you're going to do it using a USP? Enjoy being cemented as a pussy for all eternity.

Attached: 1556124791104.jpg (894x671, 103K)

I bought my kids that same laptop

>muh bang bang stick be better than ur bang boomy boom stick cuz it be diffrent and brand diffrent n shtuff

Attached: test1.jpg (1190x404, 528K)

>It's not the size of the boom boom stick, but how you use it.
Keep coping, gunlet.

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>Took 36 pills and drank a fifth
>Woke up in a pile of vomit

>Drank a lot and ran my car in the garage
>GAve up after 40 min

One of these days I'll pull it off

Don't do it OP go on Grindr and let virgin robots use your boicunt so they can lose their virginity you would be doing them a service

I always feel better after being leashed and raped my NEET cock.

Not him but what do you mean raping NEET cock?

>brand whoring your boom stick

hes a fucking 3rd world poop brain dude

they literally all accomplish the same goal if all you need to do is put a bullet in your brain

It's easier to mess up with a 9mm than it is with a 12 guage

OP do like; dissemble your gun, hide/scatter the parts, magazines and ammo through your house

I asked about this in another thread, but does anyone have any tips or instructions or links for making and then using a pipe bomb to commit suicide? It seems like it would be effective but it also seems risky and complicated and I can't buy guns here. Or would a train be a better idea? Because I think going to a train track is the only other easily available option I have considering I might have to travel some ways for a tall building and I might not land on my head. I don't know. I want to know about an instant and painless death, I guess.

I did it but fialed. OD'd on what I thought was a surefire permasleep (seriously was about 300x a normal dose of an unregulated benzodiazepine). Did not die but also have a black hole in my memory lasting from the day before the attempt stretching to 3 weeks forward. Even at that point though, could not see straight, had difficulty walking and my memory was severly hampered. I was not me. Was in a fugue state for the entire time as some other person and probably a month or so after the 3-week mark, I still had issues with slipping in and out of these memory holes and into the fugue state. Very bad news as I had these enormous hodpital bills for being in care and wards that I have no recollection of being in. Had all these new doctros who were talking to me as if they knew me but I had no idea who they were. It took me about a good year to even piece together what the hell had even happened.

But now I do know that the human body can be annoyingly resilient and resistant to chemicals and they can't be relied upon for suicide. Guns or hanging is the best bet.

godspeed user
don't let these pussies talk you out of it