Wagecuck general

wagecuck general
if dubs you call in sick tomorrow

Attached: wagie.jpg (604x604, 42K)

Hehehehehe looks like wagie is gonna have to back in cagie tomorrow huh?

Attached: B8CA04AE-E55C-4CD1-B84E-A8C4DC7F7F62.jpg (613x640, 40K)

I literally just quit my job yesterday (Aug 16) kek

How do you fare? Here in Canada I dont think you can get NEETbucks if you quit straight on

I'm a leaf too. How can I acquire NEETbux? I tire of working in a kitchen. Considering jumping in the deep fryer.

Attached: 741863.png (380x496, 132K)

Damn, I didn't know how bad some of my fellow Jow Forums peeps have it. Kinda feel guilty for having a high paying job lol

nice time to call sick off work user

reminds me of the day one of our dishwasher couldnt take it anymore and jumped the chef then never came back ofc

Here we go with the thing again

Attached: 1565983311061.png (992x696, 1.12M)

no sleep two keys make my nose blood lately i been feeling ghostly

Make sure you will sound like you are dying when calling. Or don't even bother and tell'em after.

Recently became a neet, its refreshing to not have obligations but I got stuff I want to buy so it's off to the job hunt for me, just enjoying it while I can.

Attached: 1497238147079.jpg (369x416, 36K)

Do you not have any money saved up left from when you left work?

Barely. That job I had was hot garbage. I got fired so it was unexpected but I left with a smile on my face, fuck that bullshit.

I have this picture of puke in a toilet gonna send it to my boss and tell him I'm sick good or bad?
I'm really sick tho

Attached: working is hard 2.jpg (370x551, 118K)

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
MY SLEEP IS COMPLETELY FUCKED FOR A JOB THAT DOESNT EVEN LET ME LIVE BY MYSELF

Attached: 3C35706B-8FA6-435A-901C-5E32F8E57397.jpg (400x288, 27K)

Tomorrow is sunday though...

bad
makes you look like a liar

>he thinks wage slaving ends on the weekends
Lmao
Youre just like the boomers at my job
They talk about Mondays and Fridays like we work in some 9-5 office but we have to work weekends all the time cause its a fucking restaurant

I know that feel. I thought the societal contract was that if you worked full time you earned enough for a place of your own, but it has disappeared in the last decade completely.

>literally unironically working on a saturday
Ahaha the absolute state of wagies

Why not go for a 9-5 job then? Is there something like that available in your general vicinity? I work some bog-standard office job and having set hours and days is pretty nice if a bit boring.

>when they roll out the weekend cage on a Friday and look right at you

Attached: 1563132466340.png (544x572, 224K)

I have no verifiable skills
At all
I could probably be some monkey that types data into spreadsheets in a cubicle cause a fucking dog could do that but i dont have any credentials beyond being able to pick up dirty dishes on a tray

>I could probably be some monkey that types data into spreadsheets in a cubicle cause a fucking dog could do that
Yeah, that's pretty much most of what I do.

Did you have any credentials when you applied?
I cant stand working in a restaurant anymore

>tfw hate my job but scared to leave for something worse
>also the ppl are pretty cool

If trips 9 I will quit tomorrow.

Attached: 1565025635785.jpg (500x500, 80K)

pleas ego dubs

Nah, they're training me in. I'm supposed to become an accountant

Theyre gonna let some rando with no experience be an accountant?
How did you find this job?

I dunno here in Europe it's normal that after school you either go to college or start working a job as an apprentice and receive training until you get the qualifications you need.

How else would even get experience for a job?

The names Bond
Wage Bond

>Europe
In the US they expect you to fit the bill for college, take an internship after already spending a shitload of money at school doing a bunch of nonsense for two years then graduating and not being able to find diddly dick for work

I already know that I can roll dubs, the problem is what they'd do to me.

i can predict this dub

GRR ME WANT OFF WORK NOW FUCKKKK
NIGGER FUCKER FUCK HSIT

NOOOOOOOO
OREGANO FUCKING SHIT FUCK DAMN IT

SHIT AHHHH GIVE ME A DUB FUCKING THREAD

Attached: majin buu.png (680x708, 387K)

oregano formuoli oregano hehhee wagie wagie cagie wagie back in the cagie

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 88K)

switching to a new job next week. hopefully coworkers aren't shitty and just leave me alone.

I know I should save up for school, but every time I come home I just feel like shit. I'm too tired to enjoy my free time or focus on personal goals. I end up just spending my paychecks on junk food, vidyas, and rent on an overpriced apartment to make it feel like it's worth it. I haven't had a positive net balance in months.

>tfw didn't intern
>fuck that I'll just play vidya during my off time
>surely jobs have on the job training
WRONG, those days are over!
Fucking sucks, had a decent GPA and it felt like my degree was fucking worthless.
All the jobs even entry level wanted "experience" at least a year minimum. Like wtf. I just ended up working a govt job in the meantime, and that was a year ago. I think I've forgotten half the shit I learned...

k, gonna leave my manager a voice mail saying I have a fever and can't stop throwing up. It'll be my first and only sick day in 2 years and I got another job lined up anyway so whatever.

>implying that I can become "sick" the last day before my vacation without it being suspicious

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.25_[2019.06.28_22.10.37].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Have "sick" days so I can smoke weed and play video games
>One day I was actually sick
>Call up to tell them I was sick
>Got fired over the phone

Attached: 546.png (1172x675, 50K)

I'm too slow to work at maccas

eight hours of fast food. Things have been shit lately because of an upcoming random inspection, but I'm hoping it happened on the days I had off and that I can get some peace. I work at KFC, and about 60 to 75 percent of our customers are boomers or really old people, but for some reason boomer men love me and think I'm they're best friend just because I laugh at their jokes. It's actually really nice how friendly they are.

Attached: 1565595659245.jpg (480x700, 41K)

I should have been asleep 5 hours ago and I'm gonna be tired as fuck and also I have to do the cash register even though I'm a social retard so I'm gonna spill my spaghetti everywhere and I wanna kill myself because I hate my job almost as much as my life.

Attached: KAAAAAAAAAAAkyoin.jpg (395x310, 39K)

Rolling, fuck my wagecuck life

happy for you robros

Attached: hi motherfucker.jpg (600x684, 124K)

I sometimes work on sundays, because it's less stressful. But then I can't just have sick leave.

yes senor i will scrub all pans for you senor

Attached: worst-jobs-2012-dishwasher.jpg (600x400, 89K)

I'm going to ask my manager to be my personal reference for my job applications, wish me luck bros.