Did Jow Forums see this pro-tranny propaganda?

Did Jow Forums see this pro-tranny propaganda?

Attached: sub-buzz-1423-1565678331-1.jpg (360x243, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bYZCmq1qxSk
youtu.be/Qdv_M1F1n-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Netflix is generally filled with cultural propaganda

Ah yes.
Trannies and fags are already taking over the television and entertainment industry.
Sad, but we might see a Jimmy neutron reboot where Sheen is a woman, Carl is black, and Jimmy is a gay boi.

Dropped right after they introduced this bullshit
Fuck Nickelodeon

Have they remade that show or was it just a joke from the original?

i would like to see that the faggot killed him self after like 20 episodes or something that shit would be hillarious

Seemed like a to tranny propaganda as he still sounded like a man

It's a movie about Rocko being in the modern world. It's a modern life and modernity is always changing! Trans people have become more prominent in the public eye, so that's part of the new modern life of rocko. Cartoons are gay and the people who care about a tranny in the Rocko revisitation are fags and that goes both ways. If you're "YASS KWEEN"ing about a fucking cartoon character being a bussi boi you're mentally retarded. If the same thing sends you into a rage stroke, you're also fucking retarded.

Literally none of that was what I asked.

Oh shit, is this really from the new Rocko movie? If so, that sucks big time. Fucking sad. I loved the cartoon as a kid and watched it again when I was 19.

>Have they remade that show
I answered half of it, faggot. Take it and be happy.

So it's a movie that was recently made, and not part of the original series?

they cant make anything themselves so they remake anything that had success in the past and infect it with their filth

>no way theyll miss their kid's cartoon

remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake remake

ITT: Stormfags who never even watched the original angry that they dare make a character trans in 2019.

youtu.be/bYZCmq1qxSk

The comments make me sick

They made a new episode where Rocko and the frog guy come to the 2010s and can't deal with change like the trannies.

ITS CURRENT YEAR, BIGOT!

>anyone who thinks a guy in a wig with a cut up dong isn't a woman is a neonazi stormfronter

You weren't fucking kidding. God damn. That was really upsetting to witness. I don't mean to go all "muh childhood" and I'm not much of a nostalgia fag, but I can't deny that it kinda hurts that something I enjoyed as a kid was brought back only to be used for tranny propaganda. And those idiots in the comment section are lapping it up, completely brainwashed. Makes me wish an asteroid would hit the planet already.

The negative comments were probably all deleted.

Get used to it user. This is all you have to look forward too. A crazy cult taking everything you knew and warping it to be an outlet for their agenda. Then they will cheer and mock you for the hurt you feel, despite knowing full well that if the roles were reversed they'd go much further than being upset and attempt to get people fired and ruin lives.

It's never going to get better. The pendulum will never swing back. Some changes are irreversible

Mate, you should see what they do to women who point out that trannies shouldn't suddenly act like they've dealt with a lifetime of sexism because they became one last week. They call them fascists to begin with.

>but I can't deny that it kinda hurts that something I enjoyed as a kid was brought back only to be used for tranny propaganda

It's a form of ritual humiliation.

>this pro-tranny propaganda
Who is this moxxy faggot? some kind of discord trans faggot? Why does he promote r9k for normalfags on youtube?

youtu.be/Qdv_M1F1n-c

This will bring more fags and normalfags to r9k who the fuck is this guy and how to get rid of him

Women haven't experienced a lifetime of sexism either. Having everything handed to you from the moment you get a pair of tits and having to put up with the odd guy saying something weird and sexual is not sexism it's gynocentrism

its not like they are here everywhere already stop pretending like they dont exist, all those fembots, tinder, sex, incel threads are proof enough

and they should be driven off instead of promoting them on discords and youtube

Not Jimmy Neutron, pls Mr Goldberg, take anything else

Attached: CD9tvAI.gif (200x267, 858K)

I'm sure youtube will be happy to know some of those posts are made by underage and moxxy is promoting sexualization of them on youtube, mass report with specific minor abuse intention accusation, good luck normalfag moxy, should have stayed on youtube and twitch, we don't need normalfags on r9k

The creator is a raging libtard with a hate boner for trump.

I found it sad too because I sort of liked Rocko's Modern Life.

I honestly couldn't care less if a man wants to pretend to be a woman for the sake of self expression. The real problem here is the writing. The instant and unquestioning acceptance from all three of them just seems so forced.

Rocko's Postmodern 2070 Paradigm Shift Life