ITT improve your life by changing ONE thing about it

ITT improve your life by changing ONE thing about it

Attached: 1534862429441.jpg (794x706, 317K)

playing a sport my freshman year of high school

healing torn ligament/ bone injury in right ankle

Changing from black to white.
Japanese would be nice too.

I dont have any mental problems would be a big fix i could be a normie if i wasnt so fucking insane

I had not dont drugs and stayed in carpentry school

That's two things dipshit

fuck you and your gay rules

12 inch pene

Telling that bitch to fuck off when she asked if I wanted her number and never talk to her again

>Bigger cock
Literally solves all of my problems

I'm now conventionally attractive. That basically fixes everything.

If I was born smarter, my life would only be improved in a technical and logical sense, but its just one of those things I've always wanted

A dad that have personal integrity.

>ITT improve your life by changing ONE thing about it
To improve my life, I sew the mouth of that woman upstairs to the anus of the man that's up there with her.

This, but unironically

And fuck the filter

A better nose. The one thing that is keeping me from being at least a solid 7/10, currently a 4-5/10 with my current nose.

being stillborn

>waaah I hate my parents

My confidence and self asteem,since i pretty much don't have such things

Attached: d9smsgr-de333f8e-5847-4971-b52e-fc5d5aa7f64b.png (679x453, 79K)

being born with both biological parents

Taking that job ten years ago instead of telling the guy to fuck off.

Wanted to basically train me to run his orchards for him. All I had to do was move to this tiny town in the middle of nowhere and do what I was told. I had to call and accept the job, but he didn't answer his calls for three weeks and when he finally decided to call me back to see if I wanted the job it was like 7:30am. Mom woke me up and handed me the phone. First thing I hear is "you didn't call so I figured I'd call you". Shit pissed me off because I'd left messages at his office and even with his wife, so I told him to fuck off and that I wasn't going to work for someone so disorganized.

That was honestly a valid reason, but it was also the last good opportunity I have ever been offered and I often wonder how my life would have changed if I just put up with it.

>not going bald at 21
This would literally change my entire life. In high school I had a bunch of "scene" girls that would always come to my house and drag me out to to stuff with them. One of them even said they wanted to date me, but I was always too autistic to ask anyone out. But now in my late 20's I have a lot of confidence, just no hair to back it up. If I had hair I would have the motivation to actually try to get a good job and move out of my leftist state

Attached: 1565943091267.png (625x573, 381K)

not picking a career path where I'd be forced to live in California.

Yeah I lost my hair quickly after high school. It is such a blow to the self esteem at that age. I had chances with girls before and once the thinness showed I wouldn't even get a glance. I guess it is a a sign that my genes shouldn't be passed on.

Thought this thread was about something you could do to improve your life currently, but apparently it's about faggots saying what they would have done 15 years ago to change where they're at now.
I quit smoking 6 am wednesday, so i supposed 72 hours ago now. Gonna stay done permanently. It's gonna suck not being able to just go outside and relax and have a smoke, which is what i'm missing the most about it currently but is that really worth $150~ dollars every month, knowing people always smell cigarettes on you and the fact that halfway through movies/games I'm thinking about when can I go for my next cigarette instead?

>I am vegan.
Please explain further, how you somehow are the only one to get this thread.
>Yeah, I totally am real focused on my health through better parking skills.

I would make myself not apathetic, cure myself of my anhedonia. Nothing else.

Bad parenting to good

Finding a way to level-up from wagecuck to decent career.

Attached: 1565212435591.jpg (500x582, 39K)

I wasn't shy.
I'd be literally a winner in most aspects of life without that.

Really falling off a cliff when I was 9

Not being born

i'm dead and my grandma has no memories of me so she won't suffer with my death

A 36" lathe with a 12 inch throat

I am now omnipotent.
That's technically one thing, it just gives me access to everything else.

Add: 1 (one) life sense of purpose

a quick and painless death, the only way my life will improve in any way

I'm attractive. Would literally fix all my problems

Attached: 1546191774422.png (653x948, 600K)

I want to think of something that tops this for me but there isn't anything.
If you don't have THE CURSE then your life just isn't as hopeless as mine is.

Figure out a way to get rid of my fear and anxiety of existence, no clue how to do it and i dont think i can, seems more than just one thing and maybe im just broken since 90% of the people are able to still "live" despite their fears and anxieties. I think i just feel them so strongly that it cripples me, while for others the emotion isnt as strong else they would be like me. I cant even bring myself to get a job, any job. I cant find any sensible reason or any of this theres nothing to fear yet fear lingers and only gets worse i just dont get it.

Scarring on my upper back and neck. Fix that and I would have slayed. I have had to reject many a woman because I felt like an ugly scarred fuckup

>dropped out of school
>cant count
go back user

Probably 30 minutes of use of internet per day instead of most of my time.

I'm rich
I was tempted at first to say all my cups have that beaker pouring thing at the lip so they don't spill if I try pouring it back into the container, but I could do that anyways if I was just rich.

Not being obese as a child

be george soros' son

i stop using imageboards

life quality increases exponentially

i get next weeks paper today; use info to win lotto, live happily ever after

Not being born on the autism spectrum so I could actually talk to people instead of being an NPC.

You live in CA and you're complaining? And now you're acting like your career choice "forced" you to be in that state? You're a dumbass fucking parasite.

I just want to become a woman.

>Dad used a condom 23 years ago
I hate rednecks