Why shouldnt you be a sociopath

The literal only downside of being a sociopath is that you aren't able to feel love for others. But what good is love if it'll never be reciprocated anyway? Thus
>everyone should try and meme themselves into becoming as sociopathic as possible
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 21558787_997690983707149_5463331729966373472_n.jpg (959x960, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0962biiZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sociopaths are born, not learned. If you put them in an MRI scanner, you can see that their brain chemistry is different.

Do you have source for these claims?

because i'm an empathic misunderstood autist and even though people have mistreated me i have no desire to behave the same way as they do
i barely want to be around people much less manipulate them

>Sociopaths are born, not learned

Psychopaths are inborn. Sociopaths are products of their environments, and just as it's possible for bodybuilders to reshape their bodies, so is it possible for people to fortify their psyches

Love is a meme. It is 'real' but your so is heartbreak, and your average normie always gets heartbroken eventually. It seems like it'd be good to just elude the whole thing to begin with. Your average husband nowadays is in for a divorce or for an adulterous wife

Okie. How can I learn to be a stone-cold motherfucka?

It won't help you get laid

Alternatively you can apply transcranial magnetic stimulation to a normie and turn them into a psychopath.

Fake it till you make it. Indulge in antisocial behaviour that is beneficial towards you. Not going to elaborate because I'd prefer not to get autodetected by FBI algorithms.

Getting laid isn't that hard to begin with

>tfw show strong signs of sociopathy
>don't even like to talk about it online because people call me edgy

Feeling nothing is nice, gives me an upper hand when dealing with people, I don't have to play by their rules.

Attached: E156E7D2-9066-4CF8-833F-C6E34EBCAF3C.jpg (235x215, 9K)

sociopathy can develop, especially through your younger years if you suffer through massive trauma. For example your father keeps beating you everyday and tells you
>Nobody will ever love you you're a piece of shit I fucking love beating you up you fucking loser
>there are only winners and losers in this world and you're a loser.

etc

Your brain changes shape depending on your environment especially during your younger years because of the Brain plasticity being way higher.

Would be dumb to unlearn your emotions, rather be stoic and not show emotion. Emotions are very useful.

You can't just fake psychopathy. Like do you think that you could just by sheer willpower force yourself to remain calm in the face of danger? Maybe you could, but you still would have nothing on the natural psychopath who simply doesn't feel fear to begin with.

hmmmm.... this is a good question. i honestly think the only possible reason as to why you should be ethical and a moral person is because some afterlife judgement and justice retribution by god

a lot of people believe in god, and if you do, then it makes sense not being a hypocrite out of fear of god. otherwise, honestly, there is no reason why you shouldn't be a hypocrite. you can be as immoral as you want and be rewarded for it, if you dont believe in god

if you believe in god then you should follow the golden rule and not be a hypocrite

and the only evidence ive seen that proves the existence of god is recursive self-improving artificial intelligence. LITERALLY super intelligence is indistinguishable form god. its what got me to believe in god back in 2016. heres a great talk on the subject of super intelligent ai
youtube.com/watch?v=h0962biiZa4

now, that doesnt necessarily mean that god will be good, or that god will dispense justice, or that there even will be an afterlife. its perfectly possible that a god exists and none of those things happen, but it atleast show that such things can be possible. it shifts their probability of happening from "impossible" to "possible but improbable"

thats honestly the only reason ive ever found why you shouldn't be a massive hypocrite. its for selfish reasons. i honestly believe absolutely all human behavior and decisions stem from selfish reasons

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 172K)

>Elon Musk
>great mind
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

>cherry picking examples of people who arent direct ai researches to disprove the weight of their thoughts

elon musk is a self made multi-billionaire technology inovating genious. he was a part in paypal and a main developer in tesla cars, along side space x. tesla is one of the leaders in self-driving car technology in the world

this person has direct experience dealing with ai practically and is exposed to the latest technology and innovations in this field, he's not some nobody with no experience. jsut because hes not a ai researcher himself doesnt mean hes not capable of understand the impact that ai will have

how big of a fucking brainlet do you have to be not to understand that? elon musk's shit is worth more than your entire life, and his the opinion of his piss is worth more than yours

and i like how you casually ignored all the other minds in the conversation. fucking ape

He is not self-made, he is not technology innovating, he is not a genius.
He has money and throws it at stuff.

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to equate "putting money towards things" with actually developing things.

well, hes not the only self made multi-billionaire in that pannel

jaan tallinn sold skype for 2.6 billion back in 2006, and had donated a lot of money to think tanks that deal with ai safety

according to google, ray kurzveil's net worth is 30 million. he is a inventor from the 80's and 90's who made a lot of money making thinsg liek scanners and printers and electronic keyboards. hes also a futurist and a inventor and works for goodle

demmis hassabis sold deepmind to google for about 500 million usd and works making ai algorythms

all of these people agree in unison with musk's predictions for the future. they all thing super intelligent ai is possible and that it will affect the world very dramatically

so musk is not the only person in that group of people who had a bit of money. hes just the richest and makes bitter crabs like you the saltiest

pic related, your salty tears and sour graping when musk is all those things you said he isn't. lel, ur a bitter ape

Attached: saltisbadfor.jpg (800x480, 33K)

that's psychopaths you fucking tard

my dad was a psychopath, and now im basically him but more autistic. i have depression, and i cant relate to anyone. its not always easy.

Honestly the fact that I have to take weed and other stimulants to calm my nerves every waking minute is a big fucking redflag op. I literally need to either distract myself or be on some kind of drug. Even when I was with a stripper my first instinct was to strangle her.

>depression
>autism
I bet you have low T