HOW THE FUCK DO WAGIES DO IT????? HOW IN THE FUCK DO THEY WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT GOING MAD...

HOW THE FUCK DO WAGIES DO IT????? HOW IN THE FUCK DO THEY WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT GOING MAD? HOW DO THEY LIVE KNOWING THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING BESIDES WORK FOR THEIR BOSS? HOW DO THEY LIVE?

Attached: 4751240.jpg (256x256, 10K)

i get 6 weeks of payed vacation and become a total hikki neat in that time.

it's either that or going hungry

Honestly? They're better slaves

>it's either that or going hungry
I'd rather go hungry wtf

Eles nao mora no Rio.

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 8K)

vc mora no rio?

meus pesames.

Attached: 1565501168992.png (400x331, 129K)

Sou o based portuga que trabalha na Petrobras que te falou sobre Coimbra, fren.
Eu moro na parte "boa" do Rio.
Mas tive que engolir muita merda pra chegar aqui.
Pura sorte mesmo.

Attached: niggeria.png (185x185, 32K)

People end up settling for a life like that. It's relatively safe, doesn't require much risk in pursuing and it is expected from everyone to be a wagie at some point in their life. Eventually you get used to the routine of a wagie but the real truth is you have been trained to be a wagie since your first day of school.

School starts early in the morning and you have to be up before the sun even rises just to make it on time or else you will be late and most likely be penalized. Also school is usually 7-8 hours long, about the same as a wagies 9-5 job. Going to school is literally the same thing as being a wagie. school revolves around being told what to do and what to think, it's all just conditioning your mind to accept your life as a wagie once you finish school.

Pensas em voltar para Portugal, fren? Eu mesmo penso em imigrar que nem um filthy immigrant pra la lmao.

Attached: Maxim Gorky quote 2.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Because there are no other options. NEET life is not an option for everyone

Attached: BE046039-FE7D-4AC1-A78B-66F902333DD7.jpg (836x543, 111K)

Nope.
Talvez se a minha vida deixar de ser /comfy/ sendo concursado.

Attached: 1556763745368.png (1210x1190, 116K)

No que voce cursaria, fren?

Attached: 220px-Goethe_(Stieler_1828).jpg (220x271, 16K)

Thanks for providing everything for me wagies

We do it for you fren

Generouspilled user.

This is spot on.

Accept our mutually shitty fate or be damned by society.
Your only real form of control in this life is choosing not to procreate.

Attached: 21DA0174-88FE-403A-B853-63980980291C.gif (250x187, 114K)

Se eu tivesse que escolher uma segunda formacao, seria letras, com certeza.

Attached: 1564099948878.png (720x398, 320K)

>alcoholic
>work fast food
>job isn't bad minus awful foot pain
>boss is actually really nice and compassionate
>people I work with feels like a second family minus this 1 Stacy bitch
>come home and get wasted
>sleep
>work
>repeat

I got everything I need. Alcohol really is the end all "fix your depression" elixir I've been looking for. Numbs all the pain and shit I feel.

tl;dr always depends on the type of job

Attached: The_duality_of_mankinds_artistic_perspective.jpg (1200x762, 187K)

By not complaining and getting into the robot when told to

It will kill you user, and it kills slowly and painfully. Im off the sauce for now, but its always on my mind incase life turns too sour ya know?

Stoicism niggy.
In fact think of it like this...

If you were a natural born human.
I mean caveman shit. Naked in the wild, Rust tier, starting with nothing.
You'd have to do a shit ton of work to sustain yourself. You'd be walking miles between places daily, for water, food, items to build shelter with. Your whole body would be sore and hungry and thirsty all the time. At night you sleep and get bitten by all kinds of insects. And unless you make medicine yourself from scratch, insect bites are going to be terrible.

The point I'm establishing : you have to exert effort, to live, period. There is no way about it. But this is natural. All living things have to put in the effort to sustain themselves. It would be silly to disdain natural things, like yelling at the sky for being blue instead of orange.

And so that's what "waging" is. You do work for sustenance, because you'd have to do it anyways.
And instead of having to sustain myself through incredibly laborious activities all day, I just get to chill at a computer and keep track of activities. If anything waging is incredibly fucking easy compared to the work you'd have to put in to survive as a wild human.

I think your real problem is you're a lazy immature whiny little bitch who needs to get in the fucking mech Shinji

wage slaving unironically kills a person and the little humanity they had left inside

Attached: 49bb1cce762104112fed2429e52ac1b5608f142c537e175346c5d87d3d6f1702.jpg (611x768, 68K)

I work too much to have time to contemplate my miserable existence

Easier than farmin desu. I can chill at a computer this way

Pulling yourself out of bed is the hardest part.
It's always the hardest part.

Attached: D-oDQkuUEAIMHsP.jpg (2048x1536, 363K)

I borderline lost my mind when I couldn't handle how meaningless my work was. I worked a 9-5 for an insurance company doing a job that should have been largrly automated 15 years ago. Day in and day out Id fill out apps for faceless people and take shit from clueless management staff that didn't even know half of what was going on under their own roof.
After spending a night with a revolver pressed to my temple I decided to quit on the spot. Spent the same day looking for a new job so I didn't end up homeless by the end of the month.

I'm glad I quit though. I ended up meeting an older guy, a tailor who owned his own higher-end shop, who trained me up and gave me a job. Life is 100 times better now. I enjoy what I do and I get to directly see the impact it has on people. Plus I occasionally get to feel up beautiful women, and I actually started seeing a woman after costing her hundreds of dollars in repairs.
The cherry on top is that the old man offer to let me buy him out when he retires in a couple of years, meaning that I'll be my own boss and run my own company.

They all live in their bubble. They don't care that some people own 90% of the worlds wealth or that the planet is about to die in 50years or that a 1 bed room apartment costs 200k. They are literally NPC's.

Who writes this articles? Is it demons?

LOL talk a walk retard, the planet's fine, you need some vacation

>letras
Ah nao, cara. Letras e uma desgraca.
E qual e a sua primeira formacao?

Attached: 1565006599570.jpg (275x206, 11K)

It's almost as if they are intentionally told by the media they consume what to purchase in order to make themselves happy, popular, satisfied and safe.

And if they stop consuming the lifestyle of excess that it all falls apart. Main reason why education is lacking in the 1st world while billions can be spent in irrelevant areas.

They do it because they never knew a different world, one free of this hostile system.

honestly, my job is the only thing keeping me sane at this point because otherwise I'm just alone in a one bedroom apartment with no hope of ever living a fulfilling life
work distracts me from that

this shit only applies to soulless ladder climbers

my work makes me feel useful, relevant and needed. I think the problem these days is people are too detached from the impoartant aspect of their jobs: That they contribute to society. I am lucky to have a job in which I can feel that i contribute. And that my contribution is very relevant and fundamental.

Well this is a first, a lazy beaner lmao. Get a job, pinche mayate.

Attached: C07CC7F8-699B-49F7-B158-733351E4BA37.jpg (568x718, 74K)

you just accept that you're at your social limit and this is going to be your life whether you like it or not. if you're a soulless min to mid earning wagie it's probably because you don't have the ability to bring anything useful to the world and cant be trusted with anything of importance.

>start first job on monday
goodbye my neet brethren

Attached: f83.jpg (699x392, 30K)

Never kept up on the whole wagie vs NEET debate but what camp do self employed people fall into?

I'm self employed. I work when I want and don't work when I don't want. Pretty satisfying.

Self employed people with employees those always have to at least have work for them to do lest those people quit due to a lack of hour. Forcing the person to work more than they want.

Captcha is big gay btw

Self-employed is the patricians choice if you can achieve it and you're smart enough to handle it.
Unfortunately most people cannot, either due to their own failings, or the wider reality of how many sectors of business are set up.

>What is having your own family business
Enjoying that jew cock at least?

Ya I honestly got lucky enough to learn a trade for free right out of HS.
I probably would have ran off indawoods if I had gotten stuck at some faceless Corp.

I run into so many people that told me to "not waste my time" with construction work. They think it's for plebs but they HAVE to go to work no matter what to pay their huge morgtage and they hate their lives.

Callate puto, vales verga

i love my job
i'm mostly left alone all day and listen to music or books and podcasts
and i get to enjoy the outdoors
and i make like $400 on a bad day

Become a teacher
>work 5 days a week
>have 2 vacations every year
>fuck dumb bitches who need good grades

Attached: HONKHONKMOTHERFUCKER.png (1366x768, 1006K)