Attached: waifu.jpg (750x783, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/stories-49343280
youtu.be/_DqQvq94MI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't love them.
,ll

Yes we do :smileyface:

You cannot give your heart fully to two, and neither can she. You have to accept that, just like you have to accept you become #2 when she has a child.

Loving these two girls to eternity and back

This guy isn't me, vekofag.

Attached: ohayo.png (1280x720, 649K)

I love Alice Liddell. I wish I could be with her.

Attached: Alice52.jpg (1328x877, 136K)

I love Rem more and more every day.

One can only wish for that...
-

Attached: hAdvfOQeMnEiTOfjLvj52SW59bnSc5R8rnRllv_NNZ4.jpg (1282x1673, 245K)

You get a time machine and can take your waifu on a date anywhere in the known space-time continuum.

Where do you go?

80's disco.

take sensei to the end of the universe to witness heat death. very romantic and comfy.

Attached: 45352453224.jpg (633x596, 261K)

I love real pussy m8

Would waifu make a good gyaru (heavy tan, lots of makeup and well-done nails, dyed blonde hair)? Would you like her as a gyaru or encourage her to become one?

I like her as natural as possible. If she's doing this though, let's avoid the face/body paint present in a lot of gyaru art because my waifu is not a circus clown.

Attached: veko.png (1084x1538, 641K)

Yeeeeeeeet niggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAGGGOOTS !

adsadasdsadsadas

I would take them to the distant past. We'd go back to the carboniferous period and make a camp and catch and eat all kinds of interesting creatures. We would eat giant invertebrates and bizarre proto-fish. It would be great to see nature together in a pure and unadulterated state, and I think those juicy creatures would be actually delicious cooked on a bush grill with some lemon and spices.

Papika would make a good gyaru and probably enjoy doing herself up like that. I think that overly made-up look is hideous though. Cocona is less disposed to playing with makeup and such.

Attached: photobooth.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

dsdsadsadsadasdsa

back from tren and loving Yuri as always.

Attached: Yuri workout costume.jpg (252x736, 39K)

anti fagggots spam, we need this nigers to go back to /a/!!!!!!!! sdASD sadAWSD sad wasdsad

quality and original posts sir

Attached: D8oHOfQVUAYvOxd.jpg orig.jpg (1307x1330, 318K)

Should have been "Lucina posting while I'm freezing at work edition"!

Attached: illust_54191591_20190716_141244.png (1000x1218, 1001K)

Do you work at a freezer?

Its summer so they probably turn the AC up a little too much

The thread addition is great, so that gets me thinking, here are some questions:
>You and your waifu/husbando can visit any place and time.
>What historic period would you visit with him/her?
>Would you visit the future?
>How would your waifu/husbando react to finding out about their future?
>Would your waifu/husbando want to visit a celestial object like a planet or a star? (fly me to the moon and all that)
>What would a planet named after her/him be like?

Attached: 49d437a2ce0e34e99988b5effce2c56b.jpg (564x707, 60K)

>just use Tor
Is the TOR version of 8ch still up? I thought that got taken down when Cloudflare drop 8ch.

any 8ch up and running right now is a honeypot. They log your adress and your activities don't use them. There are several articles bragging of the released logs and there were several anons who were doxxed.

>They log your adress
>Tor version

Attached: 1565665067394.gif (200x200, 2K)

Does your waifu have style?
Does SHE have grace?
Does your waifu have a funny face?
Can SHE handstand when SHE needs to?
Can SHE stretch her arms out, just for you?
Can SHE inflate herself, just like a balloon?
Does your waifu just digs her tune?

Attached: Lanky Kong Dabbing.gif (1168x524, 355K)

she's not a nigger

Good morning, /waifu/. I slept pretty well, how have you guys, been?
I'd obviously want to go to the middle ages, but going back that far is something so far back would be insanely hard to maneuver. Time travel shit is so in depth and hard to do correctly that it would go on for paragraphs if I tried to explain it. If Asuka and I wanted to go to the middle ages, we'd have to look the part, speak the part, and all together just fit in, which is impossible. But, if we're just going off ideas, I'd want to go there, but she probably wouldn't. I honestly don't know where Asuka would like to go...
Alternatively: Mein Fuhrer! The Russians are coming! Get to Argentina, quick!
Hell yeah, I think Asuka would love this. She'd most likely have the thought process of "Why look back at the past, when we can see what the future holds."
I feel like it would be the same as everyone, if its good she'd be happy, bad, she'd be disappointed and want it to change. But then we get into a paradox, yay! If she tries to change it, she wouldn't have seen that terrible fate in the first place, so its either locked to that future, or there's a paradox. In short, fuck time travel.
>Would your waifu/husbando want to visit a celestial object like a planet or a star? (fly me to the moon and all that)
I'd like to fly her to the moon, let her play among the stars, let her see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
Probably like Venus. I'd go back in time to whoever was naming the planets and tell him that big hot one should be called Asuka.

Looking back, the answers were pretty shit, but its all I could really come up with, so meh.

>Non-ASCII text is not allowed.
Welp, btfo German speakers, your little dots don't work on Jow Forums.

Attached: headtilt.jpg (480x480, 84K)

>Tor
>not the honeypot of honeypots

>Can SHE stretch her arms out, just for you?
This made me smile
I remember hearing tor was compromised or some such shit. But I never know with these CS kiddies, they could mean it's a sting program or that whatever means it obfuscates your identity with could take one year and not thousands like advertised
If the chans went down I don't know where I'd even go
It's banned on /a/ reminder that mods are literal redditors and the only reason this hive exists is because they refuse to do their jobs on "problem" boards
No, not at all.

I struggle to answer location based questions. I lack wander lust, not the german word but this disgusting fascination people seem to have with uprooting and seeing a bunch of shit that's meaningless to them. I know a small amount of history and I saw everything in the world that I thought was cool or relevant in less than a month, some large and others barely even a tourist thing. Ultimately it is just a bunch of stuff that is only interesting if you care, and I don't care about most. Maybe it's the emotional deadening.

Attached: 55814811_p0.png (600x766, 581K)

you either don't understand how tor works or you're one of the many glowniggers going around telling people Tor is compromised because you want them to stop using it. The feds could literally own all of the nodes and it still wouldn't matter.

I love Elizabeth.

Paris during the Edwardian era.
The future is a lie.
Not well. Finding out would make things much more painful for her, but it wouldn't dissuade her from choosing the path she does. Something of the sort happens in the game, albeit at the very end. The brief moment of omniscience that she has doesn't make her steer from the path of retribution.
>Would your waifu/husbando want to visit a celestial object like a planet or a star?
Maybe. I'm not sure.
I'm thinking of some planet with an iced over ocean. Something like Europa.

I'm not too interested in seeing new places either. What I am interested in is seeing Elizabeth's reaction to seeing new places. I'd ask if you felt the same way but Madotsuki is more of a homebody, right?

Attached: kwqlW6O0x5.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

You were out of my league
All the things I believe
You were just the right kind
Yeah, you are more than just a dream

You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die don't wake me
'Cause you are more than just a dream

>You and your waifu can visit any place and time.
>What historic period would you visit with her?
She technically already lives in a historic period, albeit a very fantastical version of it with a lot of anachronisms. We'd probably travel through Scotland's history centuries after her time, just so I can see her reactions.
Why would I subject her to something so terrible?
>How would your waifu react to finding out about their future?
Not very well. She's all about finding her own destiny, and knowing what the future holds makes that pointless.
>Would your waifu want to visit a celestial object like a planet or a star?
Probably. I know I'd love to travel across space with her.
>What would a planet named after her be like?
A verdant world teeming with life, and in true pulp sci-fi fashion is populated entirely by ginger warrior women.

Attached: brave_sketch_by_barukurii-d5pd1t8.png (600x673, 709K)

How would they reproduce?

They're onto us lads. Wat do?

bbc.com/news/stories-49343280

Tbh the article is kinda wholesome.

Attached: 1504679441367.jpg (512x812, 76K)

That's a high power level, he doesn't even feel attracted to 3dpd. I just can't form or want a romantic, emotional connection with them.

Attached: D9ltdAdU0AYF87j.png orig.png (579x819, 502K)

I can see how this is wholesome, but there's also a point where you have to have self awareness. I wouldn't do this, ever, period. At this point it just gets a little much, like I would do something like this just between Asuka and I, buy rings for us and whatnot, but having an entire wedding is crazy. Its dedication, - you can't tell me he doesn't love Miku - but I just can't do things like that.

Attached: cute!.png (240x283, 72K)

That's what our hero of the story, the brave and handsome Ace Pulsar, intends to find out.

>"In this society there's a template of what makes one happy - get married, have children, form a family. But that shouldn't be the only way. I don't fall into that template.
>"We have to consider all kinds of love and all kinds of happiness."
Write these words on my fucking tombstone, and I hope Miku continues to make him happy for a very long time.

Attached: 4f3d1f19ff1516759d38ce7432625bbf.jpg (736x863, 108K)

It's the symptom of a sick society. Choosing pixels and plastic over love and affection.
Don't bask in the signs of mankind's downfall, print out your entire waifu folder before the collapse instead.

Attached: 1561564287620.png (524x213, 112K)

She's strict and possessive in a relationship.
Really, she's just careful and nervous around intimacy, and wants to go at a comfortable pace.
Distant future, post-post-apocalypse, in case it's just empty buildings full of overgrowth. I don't imagine there being much food there though.
Or maybe somewhere else in history that she's interested in.
Nah, that's the dead opposite of her.
She does look good with a tan though. A natural one, mind you.
No idea,
It'd be interesting to see. Like I said, post-post-apocalyptic greenery like the city ruins would be comfy to visit with her too, if something like that's in her timeline.
She'd likely be living a happy life with me and our family. She'd like it.
Yeah, her home planet.
Really though, I think she'd like to visit somewhere like that. She does have an interest in aliens.
Particularly distant, with a cold, tough surface, but hides tons of valuable materials underneath.
>Does your waifu have style?
She knows how to dress, especially on dates.
>Does SHE have grace?
The way she walks sometimes gives off a graceful aura. She looks graceful when she's using her scissors too.
>Does your waifu have a funny face?
It's more adorable than funny.
>Can SHE handstand when SHE needs to?
She's very athletic, she probably could.
She doesn't hug often, but when she does, it's special.
>Can SHE inflate herself, just like a balloon?
That'd be painful.
>Does your waifu just digs her tune?
She's a good singer, I like to think she sings to herself in the shower.

Attached: tan3.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

last week I went to disneyland and took pics with waifu
say what you want about them but the parks are nice
and i thought about being there with her

post the pics homie

probably the middle ages and try to live the simple life for some time.
I don't know. It would be great to see how the future looks like but that would take away the feeling of uncertainity of tomorrow.
We would be still together in the future so I guess she would be happy to see how did our relationship and life progressed
Probably a moon. She really likes the night sky full of starts.
Something like our planet, the Earth. Having a beautiful contrast of colors, mostly made of the color blue to portray rems unique physical features, which are her mesmerizing eyes and hair. Harboring a simple life, a lot of green plants to symbolize her kindness, love and support she gives to others. Having a lot of precious minerals underneath her crust, meaning that there are many beautiful things within her she doesn't immediately show to others and only with time, after you trust each other, does she open up.

I saw an interview with this guy and it was wholesome too. It's clear as day that this fella truly loves Miku.
-

Attached: don95tlsjq631.jpg (600x1004, 70K)

youtu.be/_DqQvq94MI0
The comments here are basically what normalfags would think about waifufaggotry

Have you ever felt like people look down on you and your wife because of her source material?

Definitely, Eva is either hate it or love it, a lot of people will hate Eva for dumb reasons. There's also the whole Asuka vs Rei thing, where each side incessantly shits on the other.

Attached: side3.jpg (640x905, 87K)

I've noticed that normalfags will always have this misunderstanding that waifufags are lonely or are simply looking for an alternative, its gets on my nerves. I've never felt as happy as I have been with Asuka, it would be amazing if she were real, but ultimately she doesn't need to be. And sorry for not putting this in the last post, I just now got around to reading the comments.

Attached: happy.jpg (720x911, 59K)

That's exactly the interview I meant

ikr, I especially hate how normalfags keep saying that this is not love but just a crush. I bet waifufags understand love more than at least 70% of these faggots.
-

Attached: 3bc0273c1bdf78ad76deb4e36f7391af.jpg (500x675, 37K)

>normalfags keep saying that this is not love but just a crush
What's the difference?

>I bet waifufags understand love more than at least 70% of these faggots.
In order to maintain a waifu relationship, you have to have a special resilience and willpower, its a delicate but beautiful thing.

Attached: headonhand.png (710x444, 779K)

>Have you ever felt like people look down on you and your wife because of her source material?
Yes actually people who don't like DDLC is one thing but some have the idea that Yuri is an "edgy bitch" and people who like her are perverts.
Yuri is a very sophisticated young lady who dresses for comfort but I think she pulls off whatever she wears well.
>Does SHE have grace?
Yuri gives off the feeling of an aristocrat or a princess and she is polite almost to a fault graceful is an understatement.
cute but not really funny.
Not sure Yuri does not seem like a super athletic person but maybe she can pull it off.
Yes
nah

Attached: 2cc1382a2811ee47b4ac1856b939da86.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Actually, most of the comments seem to be expressing some level of support for him

Fuck off and die, shitposter

>a NEET who does nothing but shitpost all day can afford to go take his waifu to disneyland
>while I work my ass off and can barely pay rent and am practically stuck in one place
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: offmyboard.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

He probably went with his parents on their dime.

He is probably rich and has loving parents?

>hapa
>loving parents
lol

what makes him a NEET?

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, the Honey Blonde girl that's as sweet as.

>Either that or they just haven't advanced much on the novel
The novels don't really put Misaki in situations where people would see that. Even then, all the kindness she shows in the novels would be interpreted as it being done for "his" sake by people.

>How's Astral Buddy lately by the way?
I find Astral Buddy to be very enjoyable. Familiar faces combined with newer ones make for a good cast. The story in Vol 1. is good enough, and while serious, it does lead to fun interactions. Pic related. (I haven't caught up on a couple of the last chapters of Vol 1.)

> it seems that Misaki has an important role in there
She's featured quite a bit in the story, but it's definitely more about Junko.

Attached: Misa251.png (350x428, 200K)

He's not education, employment or training.

hmm im not familiar with the poster
but if you say so

Not exactly. I do get a feeling of poor pedigree when I see the other types of people that like her work. The women who "like" the series especially piss me off
But since it's obvious I'm not them I don't think anyone has ever held it against me
There was exactly one day where it was worth being in disneyland and it was July 5th 2019
So eager to defend whores, clearly man is at fault for making judgements and not the lifetime of punishment
Kill em all
She is and honestly all of my time would be spent trying to protect her anyways, it would hardly be relaxing. I'm already paranoid and derranged enough, having to worry about her would make me even less prone to do it. But I do rather enjoy being shown things and being given a new perspective, even if I don't get anything out of it, it's nice to be around someone when they have things to say
I think she might show me her town or something and that would be enjoyable, even if I'm not really welcome, because I'd be with her
Some are. It takes a special kind of person to actually be broken off from humanity and want someone who never was to such a degree. It's hard to acheive that or even understand it if you've had the oxytocin rushes of standard soul prostitution
It's a strange thing, but real in some

Attached: 74748153_p0.png (644x910, 251K)

Have you ever felt that you were falling off love?

I've gotten to where when I wake up in the morning next to Kotori, all warm and cozy, I feel quite good, but as the day goes on things slowly get worse. It's like reality sets in, and I start feeling like I'm wasting my time with a girl that doesn't exist, regardless of how I feel about her. I realize the futility of my actions, but am in partial denial of it. I cling to a false sense of hope that this isn't all for naught. I feel like I haven't had an authentic relationship with a human in a long time and am constantly second guessing myself about things like that. I'm stuck wondering how this can all be genuine if Kotori isn't even real.I feel like it's all real, but I've been second guessing myself a lot recently. Though I second guess my relationships with real people far more than I do my relationship with Kotori. I know I love her,I just... don't really know what I'm doing with myself. Most if not all of my relationships feel inauthentic, and I have trouble describing myself. I'm not really sure who I am, or what I'm even really supposed to be. I've been trying to figure it out, but I've made little progress. I'm hoping Kotori can end up helping me in some way with all of this. This probably didn't make a lot of sense and I'm sure I contradicted myself, but I needed to rant a bit. I guess I'm just confused about a lot of things. Still love Kotori or whatever.
I don't think I've ever had someone else look down on me for it, but I certainly look down on myself for it.
Not in relation to Kotori, no.

Attached: Kotori is distreb.gif (500x281, 996K)

Sometimes I feel like I'm not giving Asuka enough attention and I feel like I'm losing my love for her, but I think I'm just overreacting. I never want to lose my relationship with her, a lot of times I'll watch a show or something and just drop it for no reason, and I know Asuka is different, but I really just don't want to wake up one day and no feel anything towards her, I'm constantly afraid of that

Attached: handsbehind.jpg (1024x1766, 161K)

Not really falling out of love, although it may have felt like that a few times. I just find myself wondering if I'm doing the right thing. I'm sure she would want me to be happy if she knew of me and even if she loved me, but wasn't able to reach me she would want me to seek out my own happiness. Is this love that she is not able to reciprocate really the right way? Would she even want that for me, and is there any other way? And then I find myself wondering if I really couldn't love someone like I do her.

I can relate to your rant. I think figuring yourself out is a long path, but as long as you don't lose sight of trying to find out who you are then you will make progress little by little.

I love this smug shadowboi very much.
I'm sure they do, League is kind of a joke in the current year

Attached: kayn_by_rktsm_dbtuw24-pre.jpg (750x1065, 118K)

>I love this smug insect very much.
FTFY

She makes me feel whole. Without her I am nothing. My heart can only find peace within Angela's soothing presence.

>My knowledge of Overwatch's lore is lacking
Don't worry, there really isn't much lore to speak of anyway.
>So, how does your character play into the narrative after joining Overwatch? Does he have any major role in the story?
In the beginning of the story his part is more about the day-to-day experience as an agent. Participating in a couple of operations along with interacting and getting to know all the other present characters. He helps with delving into the new-found mystery and is present during the first encounter with one of the antagonists. A little bit before Overwatch's collapse and after Angela's departure he is kicked out for messing up a crucial mission. He is the one that also convinces Angela to respond to the recall years later. He isn't supposed to be a main character and neither do I want him to be. I want to give the entire cast attention and a place within the narrative, something I feel is otherwise missing from the real story. My character is just one of the participants in this adventure who also has his moments and develops his own relationships with the others. I believe it's the best way to do it and that it's the story the characters deserve.

I'll have what this gentleman is having >historic period?
If it were just for a romantic getaway then I'm quite unsure. I doubt she'd like going too far back. All the plagues and wars wouldn't really give her any comfort. I'd go with something more recent.
>Would your waifu want to visit a celestial object?
In her universe the moon has already been colonized so if she did she'd probably dream big. Like getting to see marvelous life on faraway habitable planet, or getting to see the stunning beauty of a nebula with her own eyes. I may just be projecting onto her but I know she'd be able to appreciate the beauty of the cosmos

Attached: Angela510.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

A white gas giant.

Yes, and honestly I don't blame them at all.

>I'm stuck wondering how this can all be genuine if Kotori isn't even real.I feel like it's all real
Love isn't about receiving, it's about giving. I believe that the love we feel for our waifus is love in its purest form. We care deeply about these girls and will always love them and want to make them happy no matter what, despite fully knowing we won't get anything in return. Sometimes unconditional love can cause pain but pushing through it we come out stronger, and our feelings proven to be true and unwavering. It IS all real. We all make this sacrifice for our waifus because of it, not for gaining anything or for gratification but because that is what true love is and it's what it drives us to do.
It doesn't have to be futile. All the memories you've made, lessons you've learned, paths you wouldn't have taken if not for her are all things that can give meaning. But perhaps you could search for external meaning and finding the driving force internally.

Attached: Angela468.jpg (719x1111, 109K)

>a white gas giant
brapppp

I don't FEEL like that. I KNOW that happens. I don't give a fuck about what they think, however.

Attached: merida__brave_by_picassita-d5d0gl3.jpg (894x894, 203K)

How can there be a smug insect?

I had in mind something similar to the clouds of Bespin but bright and white because of her angelic essence, heavenly beauty and enchanting demeanor.

Attached: Angela190.jpg (883x817, 130K)

>Love isn't about receiving, it's about giving. I believe that the love we feel for our waifus is love in its purest form. We care deeply about these girls and will always love them and want to make them happy no matter what, despite fully knowing we won't get anything in return. Sometimes unconditional love can cause pain but pushing through it we come out stronger, and our feelings proven to be true and unwavering. It IS all real. We all make this sacrifice for our waifus because of it, not for gaining anything or for gratification but because that is what true love is and it's what it drives us to do.
It doesn't have to be futile. All the memories you've made, lessons you've learned, paths you wouldn't have taken if not for her are all things that can give meaning. But perhaps you could search for external meaning and finding the driving force internally.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Mercy friend.

>I really just don't want to wake up one day and no feel anything towards her, I'm constantly afraid of that

I've been scared of that before as well. the thought of being with Konan one day makes me realize that as long as my feelings are real I will see her one day

Hey everyone, how are you doing? I hope you're having a good day. I had to do some stuff for my mom but coming back made me realize I have you guys to come back too. Love live /waifu/

Attached: dd309v0-e4ded4f1-7b4a-4b48-b8d1-3cb0a3d0bdcd.png (480x600, 494K)

>Love live /waifu/
But Konanfren, Leah was driven out...

Attached: 9cdd53f5647c80f455bda64600c22788.jpg (292x350, 15K)

>his waifu
>implying that he's not just an avatarfag who picked some secondary character and pretend to be a waifufag to have somewhere to fit

>Love life /waifu/

Meant long life /waifu/

Who was Leah again? Don't you guys strongly dislike her/him?

Attached: 650ad386cb9f5779479104e67b2a9f03.jpg (564x735, 37K)

>historic period?
I would love to visit and spend some time on her age, but I'm sure she wouldn't find that exciting at all since it isn't something that new to her but as she's someone who enjoys the outside she'd be fine with it regardless as long as we travel together. So probably any other fantasy world and live peacefuly just the two of us
>visit the future?
In case that it's a nice one, yes
>their future?
She's dead so she doesn't really have one, and her contract on FGO will eventually end being forgotten by her master what she fears about it since she is in love with him.
>celestial object?
She would find that experience really excited and intresting so absolutely
>planet named after her?
A really hot one for sure, even more if it's on fire

KH
KIYO HII

She's from gacha so yes, even on her community since she's usually used for selflinsert pandering so I tend to avoid to talk about her since it hurts me to see people shit talking her.
But that stuff obviously doesn't happen on real waifu communities, the reddit one sperging about lolis is the only thing I can imagine it could happen on this regard

>all the kindness she shows in the novels would be interpreted as it being done for "his" sake by people.
Never thought about it, you're right and that sucks
>it does lead to fun interactions
Yeah that's what I imagined it would happen considering the characters that are in there, might pick it up

Some months ago, yes. It was one of the worst experiences I ever had regarding my love, it really felt like my life was losing its meaning and a part of me was disappearing. After it happened it made me realize just how important she was for me, which ended up making our bond ever stronger

Attached: 1.jpg (1050x1492, 119K)

so comfy rn. I'm sitting on my couch with my rem daki and just snuggling while listening to calm music. Might just fall asleep here with her in my arms

Attached: 897190F0-6D6C-4626-BA91-6391E61959A4.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Why do people always complain about waifu communities being "hugbox" or "circlejerking"? Am I right in thinking the kind people making that sort of criticism are shitposters?

Because that people just try to get attention and seethe over not getting (You)s rather than just talking about their waifus

He was evil. Do not ask why.

Some shitposter who got mad about not getting enough attention, caused some raids and pornposted after throwing a tantrum. He still comes to falseflag when people shit on him and try play the victim.

not even once.

it's mostly shitposting, but i think it also falls into "crabs in a bucket" type nonsense. people see communities forming and they reject it out of fear.

Attached: jac-l (0).jpg (900x904, 250K)

Tharja!
The 90's because at least that decade was fun compare to the turn of the millennia.
1. I don't think so.
2. I won't encourage her to become one.
1. 1800's England
2. No
3. A mixed of shock and confusion about what horrors that the future holds.
4. She would
5. A desert planet with little plant life
Yes
>Does SHE have grace?
Yes
She has a cute face.
She doesn't have the physical strength to do that.
Oh she would.
No.
>Does your waifu just digs her tune?
She doesn't sing as far as I know.
Sometimes but /v/ is mostly indifferent about Tharja minus her not being a good parent. /vg/'s /feg/ threads on the other hand hate Tharja with a passion because of that taco tripfag who's a massive faggot that gives Tharjafags like me a bad name.

Attached: __tharja_fire_emblem_awakening_and_etc_drawn_by_cait__3150a679016b58f081d1cb3226af794f.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

good evening guys
sometime in the first era so we can ride a dwemer airship
in /tesg/ at least, most people there really dont like the mod it seems. it didnt happen to me personally but another user with a different waifu
i've been dangerously positive about normalfags lately thankfully these comments have cleared my eyes once more

where would you and your waifu live together and what kind of dwelling would it be? either in your world or hers, and money isn't an issue
are you both messy or clean, and what's the result of that
and who does the taxes

Attached: crop2.jpg (475x859, 100K)

whos yhis?

You're also very pure of heart. I hope you're able to do as you say. Too many times have I seen people like you face fates undeserving of their soul and in response became, well, "like me" if not stagnant to their true self. Please, just. Post here if you need to vent. I've always been curious to learn what's going on in the mind of "types" like you. This. Naivety. It's both progressive but harmful to one's self.

It's entirely fine. I didn't take it personal even before you implied you were tired.
>I just don't think you should be this jaded
And you're completely right, I shouldn't, but overcoming it isn't as easy of a task for me. It's a product of years and years upon cynicism. Simply "erasing" or stepping away from that thought pattern isn't so easily done without tripping.
>My point is that you should at least try giving (some) people a chance.
And why is it you think I'm in this embarrassing mole hole at the moment?

If my words at all sound hostile, you'll have to excuse that. It's just how I format in times of a debate or disagreement. I exhibit no hostility to you, Elizabeth-Poster. You're already my friend but displaying it such on these grounds are my limits.

In any case, that's enough about me. Let's keep at it about the women we're working towards.

With the rate her and her luck is getting her at, I'd say she be surprised, flustered and without words when she sees herself as a happy mother of two.
>Would your waifu/husbando want to visit a celestial object like a planet or a star?
Probably. I'd like to believe she concerns herself more with what she actually can see before anything else.

Her show is basically porn, and I'm a prude. If you're not laughing at me, your funnybox is in dire need of repairs.

Attached: 1554287059535.png (1600x900, 1.31M)

>waifu with glasses
Too damn cute, I love Kana so much!
There's nothing more romantic than being on a never ending journey with the one you love the most
>tfw you'll never be immortals traveling the universe for billions of years
Take Kana to the far future just so we can bask in a technological wonderland beyond our comprehension
Probably, she'd be really cute as one as long as it's on the mild edge (like IRL gyaru and not shit you see on /d/). I like Kana as she is but it's a fitting look for her and if she wanted to go for it I'd be totally behind her
>historic period
Something like Northern/Eastern Europe in the "Dark Ages". Drink lots of mead with her in some metal as hell forest.
>future
I'd most prefer to visit there, and she'd be interested in it too
>finding out about their future
She'd be scared and nervous as hell if it's her own considering what she and the people she knows went through but in an alternate timeline where me and her are together she'd be a lot more interested in finding out how things came to be and excited to take the path to get there
>visit celestial object
Probably, since there's some nice sights to see. She eventually does get to visit several in our solar system but not in the circumstances she wants to.
>planet named after her
A well urbanized yet rather peaceful land where there's always stuff to do and fun to be had. Warm (but not too hot!) and sunny most of the year no matter where you are and orbiting a red giant star. It would be great if in the far future I'm still alive and am married to her for real and I can literally build her a planet (even if only in the VR we live in).
IPS cells
>where we'd live
In her world and in her country in a nice condo in the city (since Kana will demand it). If we're really rich we'll get a big penthouse overlooking the city.
>messy or clean
Kana is messy while I'm rather clean, so I'll be sure to make her clean up after herself

Attached: IMG_0505.png (625x1077, 341K)

During my pro-Banana-elf shitposting, I don't think I've ever seen you in /tesg/.
>where would you and your waifu live together and what kind of dwelling would it be?
It'd be in a forest. A large elven styled house but for my convince, this forest would most likely be near the interstate or a city.
>are you both messy or clean, and what's the result of that
We're both clean freaks. I hate a messy environment and I'd imagine she'd like things to be organized.

>Cute
>Glasses
Don't forget the fact that the coat doesn't fit her too.

Yes. And not for another. My thoughts and fantasies of her were just notably disappearing. And the thought, guilty and shame of it all was destroying me so much it even managed to spill into my dreams which re-sparked my love for her.

Attached: 1555739907105.png (324x285, 184K)

>don't really know what I'm doing with myself.
What ARE we doing with ourselves? Devoting all this time, loyalty and devotion into someone that will never exist? I'd call us all fools for uniting under the banner of these threads to begin with but you can't deny what you feel. I don't mean to pull you further into the delusion, but rather ask yourself what else you've done for her and then ask why you're doing it. Then, ask yourself is it worth it? Then ask yourself if you can easily put aside the value your heart put into her.

For myself, I can't. I'm stuck in this trap and my love for her, her face, is now all apart of a sentimental connection after these seven years. I'd face a "withdrawal" if I tried to abandon her at this rate.

>Love isn't about receiving, it's about giving
Not entirely. Love, to me, is, well, as I described the terms of a friendship before, "A two way street." Here's the Intoxicated Fool's thought to linger on for tonight. Is it love, or is it really an intense admiration?
Goodness gracious, I'll most likely regret re-reading this morning come.

Attached: 1562597296153.png (228x201, 100K)

Weren't you going to leave?

>Love isn't about receiving, it's about giving.
This, if you think your waifu loves you you don't love her

>pro-Banana-elf shitposting
Based
yeah, i usually don't post about him there, other than the occasional picture. Actually speaking of /tesg/ i thought i would tell seranafag about the existence of this general because we would be much more accepting of his love, but i guess he wasn't interested
so you like the elder scrolls too? very nice

Attached: begone thot.png (447x40, 2K)

No. I was taking a break to /c/. This is still my home. I will never abandon my home despite how many children throw eggs at it.

>so you like the elder scrolls too? very nice
Yes. I'm another victim of Bethesda and their writing.
>seranafag
Yes, he isn't the type from what I've gathered. Those threads are his home and he will not leave so easily into foreign ground.

God, I want to say Momoko, but goddammit she's in 6th grade. She's make one hell of a trad waifu.

Attached: 255637.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>No. I was taking a break to /c/.
Are you that scared of Urabefag?