What do you think of Westworld?

What do you think of Westworld?

Ultimate redpill for everyone or degenerate nihilist fiction for depressed elites?

Attached: 18fd29f6c0229de7812a39448fd21a17.jpg (1800x2703, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doyoutrustthiscomputer.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=we6rMEIGp9s
youtu.be/35_ztrvvlik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expand on this point user.

Looking at her makes me feel funny.

Gib QT robo waifu

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 46K)

they did design her perfectly. welcome to westworld.

One could see Westworld, the TV series but the original movie by Michael Crichton is to watched too, as the ultimate deconstruction of humanity since the human guests are reduced to animals looking only for killing, playing, drinking. Rape is immediately present in its crudest form, by one guest over Dolores, the main character. The season one plot is ending with Ford, one of the creator of the park, describing in devalued terms humans as peacocks building things only for mating reasons, the purpose of humanity is described in vile and basic terms. The company really owning the park just wants the IP and kill everyone before departing.

Cont.

1. >/tv/
2. First season had some insight, 2nd has turned into an incoherent mess of different writers shitting all over "deep" ideas while critics rave because the plots not linear. Worst action scenes in a modern television show.

>hollywood doing remakes again

what a shit industry, anime is far superior

sex robots in 20 30 years if the people who do sex robots get their act together(they are just amateurs)
this will literally kill feminism and take the human population down to record low numbers

That was the pessimist part.

On the other hand, one could see it for the same reasons as a hard blow against progressive values that hide the crudest nature of human and expect to change human continually, a never-ending treadmill which can lead to dystopian effects.

I wanted to talk of it here because the values carried over. I hope the debate will focus on that. I agree with you on season two but it was better in the last episode, it seems like it won't be a Lost-like experience with an impossible end to decipher.

Boring SJW bullshit show for boomers

On feminism, this series is a new milestone IMO. Here we have old males being replaced, literally Dolores killed Ford, being programmed by him to do so or not, and ALL female lead characters are strong, dominant and leading submissive males. It's quite unprecedented I think.

It's Musk ex-wife by the way.

But they are just robots, could be male or female. You could just program them to act more masculine. That's why it doesnt bother me. If they were real woman acting like this i'd probably turn it off.

If you stay in the narrative, you are right. But a creation of fiction, especially speculative, is always a statement on the future and what can happen. The fact that they were programmed this way by a man who we suspect wants to change humanity because of its flaws, is quite telling I think. The programming is a symbol for the collective current project being carried on in our era. When you consider than women are much more successful at university than men in all advanced countries, such a change with women taking the last bits of power is entirely possible. The fiction here is, as often, a metaphor.

Fun fact: I thought the lead character was played slightly as a robot but recently people lashed out at the actress for being bad at playing.

Attached: Westworld-season-2-1325690.jpg (590x788, 52K)

go suck a dick with your anime, anime is for incel faggots and little pricks + paedophiles and short-minded idiots.
she looks like shit
lmfao, look at that gap between her eyes, she has a retarded looking face. I would smash that, facial reconstruction, you know, since it's a robot.

elon's ex-girlfriend

What's the second season like? I liked the first overall, didn't like the hooker groid becoming a superman basically.

To answer your question, I doubt there is anyone left in hollywood who is there to redpill anyone. Basically Kubrick was the last one and after Eyes wide shut he just had to go. Westworld is just pure nihilism. It is created by HBO after all. All they know about is nihilism.

Nice premise. Of course it is pretentious and the screenwriters do not understand how true AI will work.

The second season

One of the creator is Jonathan Nolan and he is going to adapt Asimov's Foundation for TV, so that's great, all hope is not lost, and he himself admitted that WW was too dark on the human question.

Pretty sure that he is well aware of the dangers of AI, Jonathan Nolan appeared in a documentary on that with Musk and Tim Urban, etc. doyoutrustthiscomputer.org/

degenerate nihilist fiction for depressed elites.
The general story is interesting but the degeneracy/ PC bullshit makes it less interesting.

What's PC according to you?

There is as much danger from true AI as there is from physicists and chemical engineers.

god

I absolutely HATE this teenage robot rebellion shit
no matter how hard they try to make be root for (((dolores))) or that uppity sheboon, I won't.
I was furious when the technician gook cucked out to her.

series is absolute GARBAGE and I FUCKING HATE IT

MUH MORALITY
MUH FREE WILL

EAT FUCKING SHIT

DEAL WITH AFRICA FIRST, WASTE MY TIME WITH HYPOTHETICALS LATER

Meaning, nil?

Also youtube.com/watch?v=we6rMEIGp9s

I agree with this post, even if I don't know anything about this show

stay bassed

Correct. True AI means a true neural network based intelligence, i.e. nodes and connections and wider networks as well as many cycles per second... just as in a human brain.

>The second season

What's this supposed to mean, you didn't answer my question user :(
>One of the creator is Jonathan Nolan and he is going to adapt Asimov's Foundation for TV, so that's great, all hope is not lost, and he himself admitted that WW was too dark on the human question.

It is too dark, majority of humanity wouldn't behave in that manner...well depending on the culture really. Majority of civilized world let's say.
I could never get into Asimov's books despite liking science fiction. Maybe because I was a kid when i tried reading them. Should I give them another try?

>1984+24
>watching tv series

A person who seriously believe we can colonize a 0.38g planet isn’t very trustworthy on other issues such as true AI.

>people fucking androids in a theme park
Which one do you think?

its a redpill but not the one natsoc/alt-right wants

Oops sorry late writing and I forget to complete the first part. The second season is going in all directions, it is quite confusing and suffers from what I call the, well, "second season effect" when the first one was really good but the next just tries to as good but can't. The last episode puts some order into the mess and offers some good perspectives, but it's less interesting. i don't watch any TV series except this one so I'll give it a go until the grand finale. I like theorizing on it too.

SJW horseshit. Turned it off after episode 2 this season, will never go back. Full frontal dick, barely any female nudity, main female character is magically stronger better and more determined than everyone, and other female character is magically smarter and more loyal than everyone.

It actually cemented my decision to never pay for HBO again, after GOT season 7 and John Oliver SJW bullshit made me start leaning that way.

And those fucking UGLY SUBHUMAN monsters get called "beautiful" and "perfect" all the time
FUCK YOU KIKES
I'MNOT FALLING FOR YOUR CONDITIONING
YOU DO NOT GET TO SHOW ME THESE GARGOYLES AND TELL ME THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: subhuman kikespawn.png (908x1246, 695K)

My favorite SF author is Neal Stephenson, the guy is pretty based and is fascinating to read. I read Foundation but found it outdated at the time with nuclear warheads and old tech but it is a classic on the future of humanity so I'll give it another try soon!

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ferikkain%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F07%2Fneal-stephenson-insert-coin-cla (600x312, 31K)

It’s so boring. I think I’m a 1/3 through the second season and it takes itself so seriously and is so in love with itself as if every sequence of dialogue is immensely profound. The premise is just another gnostic rehash. Zzzzzz

>Full frontal dick, barely any female nudity, main female character is magically stronger better and more determined than everyone, and other female character is magically smarter and more loyal than everyone.

Good choice, season 2 is lackluster. It ends up bullshitting around with senseless Japanese stories and the forever long search for the last father figure. It also jumps around in time making things unclear as to when what is.

>Robots rebel and through the conflicts politicize about morality. The characters are there to satirize ego types.

It's progressive bullshit when you analysis dialogue

hello.

Attached: Bounce.gif (440x330, 2.81M)

I just know the armenian chick is hot af

Why not? Von Braun wrote a good book on Mars colonization too... In it, by the way, he presents a possible political order where one person will preside over the colony, its name is... Elon, not kidding.

it is actually about goy vs nongoy. Jon Nolan is the king of redpills

>HBO
>Do you even have to ask?
The latter.
It's not redpill material at all.
Not even close.

Attached: FrankStopsTime.jpg (326x323, 18K)

it is from hollyowood, obviously kikes are gonna rub off on it a bit.

>I think I’m a 1/3 through the second season and it takes itself so seriously and is so in love with itself as if every sequence of dialogue is immensely profound.

True, it even goes down the Beethoven 7th symphony...

Good point on gnosticism.

But literally every significant "woman" is a badass. They're all shotcallers and leaders.

It's obnoxious, because it looks deliberate.

Why not? Simply, gravity. There just isn’t enough of it on Mars. I am not kidding. No responsible parent would ever have a kid on Mars. Hence colonization long-term is impossible.

Attached: 1513267115914.jpg (480x600, 30K)

Then you might be a pedophile robot rapist that intends on raping women and children you horrible monster. I hope you fucking die you disgusting piece of shit!

Every woman on the show is exceedingly hateable. I'm not sure if that was the intent or not.

I like it but I really want all the black leads to all ge horribly killed.

Westworld is a metaphor for the internet.

>could make a woman that looks like anything
>chooses that

You'll just have adaptation towards something unknown to us. It has been thought over for a long time user. It's like saying we can't go to space because eyeballs will quit their sockets in zero gravity.

I need a source on that.

Ford is wrong about consciousness and Arnold is right.

The intent is to show stronk butifel womyn
I bet you anything they know people hate it, but they keep pushing, like they push with (((fat acceptance)))

She is supremely sexy in that intro. Dolores in black skirt is gorgeous too. Couldn't quickly find a photo though.

User thinks the product is for entertainment, subconsciously feels at easy to share personal information wantonly.

Company that makes product uses it for ulterior motives.
>Behavior
>AI
>Genetics
>Blackmail

Using the users to build replacements.

Attached: 1518971077162.jpg (2400x2400, 1.49M)

I liked the first season, or was at least interested in it.

The second season is a series of female actors acting like snarky supermen with overwrought dialogue next to incompetent "attractive" beta men.

WESTWORLD IS A WARNING ABOUT AI BECOMING CONSCIOUS AND TURNING INTO SKYNET

It's also about reincarnation and achieving enligtenment

Dolores would be alot more enjoyable if her actress could actually act.

That's the whole debate with twists as unveiled in the S02E07

tits too small

face looks like downs

meh

When do tv shows ever push fat acceptance? I love that example because it shows the utter bullshit of the liberal stack. Fat acceptance is NEVER a part of tv characters, because they need to look attractive for us to listen. They know it, thus they know fat acceptance is horseshit.

>The intent is to show stronk butifel womyn
>I bet you anything they know people hate it, but they keep pushing, like they push with (((fat acceptance)))

Bingo.

I've a feeling a white man will eventually ride in on a white horse and save the day though, because they can never really get away from that meme.

the thread was created specifically to ask our opinion
if you like any woman from that how you fell for kike conditioning

I wonder how many guests fuck her in that costume room.

Westworld is a metaphor for trans-humanism.
All lead actresses are transgender.
Evan Wood is obvious with that brow.

There was this quip at ad-based model like Facebook and Google. It was a good choice, for this kind of stuff one has to admit that the script is well-thought.

>All lead actresses are transgender.
wat

When I wrote "they" I didn't mean "tv shows"

Well the robots are still programmed and the conscious was also created. So quite different.

we'll see
I hope it turns out this way

You must be 11/10 chad to say that. Come on, the girl is hot as a stream of liquid metal.

by tv standards she's an uggo

im talking about relative appearance

As soon as the prep room? Ahah all of them I guess.

It made me think the show was low budget when I saw that the token hot girl looked like that. Like that was the best they could get?

>WESTWORLD IS A WARNING ABOUT AI BECOMING CONSCIOUS AND TURNING INTO SKYNET

And that is why it is a bullshit show. I still watch it because it is sci-fi.

I am still waiting for a TV show which actually looks at true AI and explores it for real. A society which ends up being devoid of meaning because AI androids are just way better at anything, not just manual labor, but also creative things, science, development, art, acting, music etc.

the elites are pushing "ai will kill us" to the plebs,meanwhile they will use ai to totally control the world.
youtu.be/35_ztrvvlik

Attached: 27067708_10210261312521564_5342441462126640606_n.jpg (315x320, 30K)

I want a show where humans use AI to enhanec their humanity and not replace it.

literally ALL hollywood (((actresses))) are transgender user, haven't you figured this out yet?

Attached: pink obvious trap .jpg (338x480, 24K)

>uggo
To each its own I guess... Her body is awesome if you forget her face.

>All lead actresses are transgender.

Go on

Real redpill.

Attached: westworld-dolores.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>if you forget her face

literally the most important part.

and no, tits too small.

It is HBO superproduction. Also Nolan is Musk's buddy, so maybe...

the feminist mary sues ruin the whole series.

I wonder if the casting director wanted to get his dick wet and all the other girls were too hot to go for it so he settled for her because she was desperate.

FUCK OFF

Show me what you rate as a 10/10 actress

Maybe they're androgynous because pic related

Attached: 1503909500182.jpg (960x960, 159K)