Could you date someone who does not use makeup ever?

Could you date someone who does not use makeup ever?

Attached: 1522892051562.jpg (1080x743, 107K)

id only date someone who doesnt wear makeup. thats why i dont have a girlfriend

She has lots of makeup on in this pic, and also this user is spot on Btw, wtf is up with Cameron Dove? She looks like a goddess in some photos and a fatty in others.

My girlfriend never wears makeup so yes

yeah! I don't really care about looks and I'm bi, so I end up with a lot of tomboys / androgynous women and they don't really wear makeup, so it's kind of the main kind I date.

No, I have a Stacy-fetish. I'm only attracted to girls that are absolutely caked in makeup, even if it objectively doesn't look that good.

Attached: 12749783_942056899249109_2081651588_n.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

I largely agree but I also understand that for women it's part of "looking good"; in situations where appearance/fashion matters it's unreasonable to expect abstention and for women the threshold of appearance being relevant is lower than for men. If a man and a woman go to the grocery store after going to the gym, the man will probably just go in his sweaty workout clothes without the question of appearance ever crossing his mind while the woman will probably shower, change and put on at least a little makeup (unfortunately) to make themselves look good because women exist in a world of appearances in the way fish exist in a world of water and comparing female mogging to male mogging is like comparing a murder to a fight in the lunch room.

>little
Oh but my peepee is getting very big for her

although most women do this I think there's a pretty sizeable population that very rarely wears makeup and a small but still real population of women who just never wear makeup, including to formal events. I think it mostly has to do with whether your peers and mom pressured you into thinking you need it as a child

My ex wore very little.
Sometimes none at all if we were just sitting at hers chilling.
I liked that.

You mean a low maintenance qt that doesn't waste money on products that hide her face. yeah, i'd marry one even.

Where are her hips at?

How did you swing that?

Yes. Current girlfriend doesnt and my ex didn't.

I think both look better without it. Significantly. It just depends on the girl I guess

Not only could I its preferred.

She's very thin. Just the way I like it.
I wish she was my gf...

Attached: 13737052_228527830875686_986730042_n.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

id date any girl at the state im in

Not him, but I just beed myself

How hot is she? I can't look at the average girl without makeup...

I want a girl that cares about her appearance and strives to look good. Whether she needs make-up to do that or not I don't really care

Attached: 1561731830433.jpg (900x896, 150K)

Quite easily, yes. Mostly because I like tomboys

Yes, make up is harmful for your skin, never do that

I'd probably feel more comfortable dating someone who didn't wear makeup
though at this point, I probably couldn't be comfortable dating anyone

I actively avoid whores so those are the only ones I'm interested in of course

That's the dream and the ideal. Hate makeup and I've hated it my whole life. Especially when really young and girls would slather that shit on to try and look super pretty for makeout parties, I would always make them take all that shit off before they got anywhere near me. As an adult I have way more reasons to hate it now outside of just messes. It gives false confidence to women who should have none.

Attached: 1565385373448.jpg (750x929, 617K)

Yes absolutly, i love natural Girls or ones who use very little make up

Attached: 1563750156939.gif (722x700, 876K)