/r9gay/ - #816

One true ship and non-cringe OP edition

Last bread:

Attached: 1536831784959.png (480x640, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tK73ksF9rUI
steamcommunity.com/id/diddydom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>eva
not based
>shitting on apostle
based

I pulled on my catboy bf's tail a bit too hard and he stopped talking to me

daily reminder shinji is NOT bisexual. he was attention starved and desperate for affection. he was never attracted to kaworu.

Massive cope, shinji and kaworu are bfs and have fucked numerous times

Attached: 1564101106805.jpg (500x428, 31K)

Shinji is a fictional character who does not exist outside of the works in which he appears, which can be extrapolated in numerous ways including being super fucking gay

I'm turning 26 soon, considering getting into buying "male company" as I'm pretty unattractive but have quite a but of expendable income. Anyone else do this? I'm not thinking dates, maybe just swapping head with a broke college boy for a couple hundred every now and then

Reposting from cringe thread

enthusiasm is hella cringe bro

Sounds like a complete waste of time to me.

how do you stop yourself from giving a lil wiggle when you see a chad behind you? its haaaard

How so? user-san

Sexual acts are boring when it's not with someone you love, in my experience.

>kaworu
cute
>shinji
not cute

Well, I am not you and I don't find such things boring.

were these threads always this slow?

No. I wish someone would talk to me about my post. I'm kind of on the fence about it

Don't do it user. You won't feel good about it. I get that you have money but that isn't a way to spend it. Please, please don't do it.

>have a friend(ebf) that likes me a lot
>dont believe him
Anyone else here has trust issues? I try to spy on him too but its nothing big and i get it >ebfs are a meme but its nice to have someone who cares about you as long as its genuine

If I don't feel good after I just won't continue doing it. I want to suck and fuck someone who is very attractive, but it seems like this is my only option. I've got nothing to speak of romantically and will die alone eventually, I don't see why not

Well then come on down!

Attached: suck and fuck.png (617x584, 451K)

don't do it, you need to find somebody you love

New discuck server took most of normalniggers away so thread is going to be dead until they get bored of circlejerking or some drama happens. Though personally i prefer quality over quanity and it would be nice if they fucked off forever even if it means death of r9gay which is a rotting corpse for a long time now. No reason for these threads to be made, normalniggers make fun of gay robots and they can just fuck off to /soc/ but without normalfags it would die because robots are boring and useless as fuck and no one will ever want to date a real robot.

I know I certainly would not trust anyone who approached and me and would just turn them away only to regret it massively later.

girls are only molds for and sheep to boys. being nice to a girl is like hugging air.

>tfw no gf (male)
steamcommunity.com/id/worstpersonalive

Attached: 5088955.1850000005_896.png (231x320, 44K)

Tfw no bf to cook breakfast for and then suck his cock under the table while he eats

tfw no bf to save up for a house together with, then move in and get lots of doggos while we both help each other succeed in life

>tfw no angel bf who's deemed you worthy of his grace

>tfw constantly ghosted
>even the boy who I talked to every day suddenly stopped responding

Attached: thiscatdoesnotexist.com4.jpg (256x256, 49K)

>talking to people
absolute kek

Just bought one of those big pillows you can hug. It gives me everything I was expecting from a boyfriend. Since I don't need sex or kissing anyway I'll never have to act on the gay.

Hopefully never see you again faggots

And to be clear, it doesn't have an anime boy printed on it. Its way harder to find a pillow without degeneracy printed on it

Okay, you can leave you dumb prisongay retard.

you know you can get them custom made, right?

Before I go, where can I do that???

fuck you faggot, I'm not going anywhere

whats do you want to succeed in user?

>that feeling when no bf to do THIS with me

Attached: seeding press.png (1200x900, 1.47M)

>Want to be top
>5" dick
>Fat
I can never get too far

>tfw no suicidal bf because i go insane in long relationships

life, my career, getting a bf and just being happy desu

>want to be bottom
>6 ft tall
>skelly
>deep voice
>oldfag
I'll never make it.

I'm not attracted to male bodies and very disgusted by anal sex but even I was turned 10% gay by watching eva. Platonic love between boys is just the highest form of human relationships.

Attached: 1562618315641.jpg (1402x1200, 520K)

Yeah prisongays love kaworu x shinji like it's the best thing ever

Why would you never make it?

Really? I've always thought being chubby and a bottom was near impossible. Most gay guys I know want bone thin twinks they can break in half. Am I wrong?

this new season sucked. holdens arc in the first one is so much better than lesbian and family drama.

Attached: 1535466762713.jpg (768x574, 31K)

I'm not a teenager anymore, and everyone seems to only accept small twinks as bottoms.

What do you want your career in user? everyone here seems to be either computers or just perma NEET

>tfw no 4-way harem of bfs to play mahjong with
when will my suffering end

Attached: 23b77d8c709eb48d398d5566d24059171493843713_full.png (640x482, 262K)

Good thing I'm not everyone. I'm cool with pretty much any bottom as long as they're nice and happen to be shorter than me, which you are if you're really 6'.

if i sleep on my bf with my face in his groin will it give me acne?

depends if your bfs groin is clean

Yeah I'm 6 feet tall. Wish more guys were as open minded as you, it gets frustrating.

Am i weird for finding the gay voice annoying and a huge turnoff?

I'm not a zoomer, so that probably helps me to be more open minded.

still haven't found Craig bf why even live

Attached: DTHgRXeV4AEfXQ_.jpg (650x828, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tK73ksF9rUI

could someone toss a r9gay discord server invite pls

Fuck off back to soc normaInigger

I really wish someone loved me

Attached: 1558206453497.jpg (544x600, 182K)

i would do anything for bf like that

Attached: CUZ3U1BUAAEDBNT.png (1023x989, 701K)

isolating yourself isnt good for you user
how else would you find a bf

What are you then, user? You already know what I'm like.

>About 6'2"
>not skelly
>voice isn't that deep
>pale

i want a bf to murder me. its sick but its my fetish,

Tfw no buff athletic bf to tear apart my twink asshole and then pass me to his other muscley friends
The strength difference turns me on so much

i want to murder my bf but im afraid of the consequences so maybe only attempt murder

>tfw no qt city boy bf to teach outdoorsmanship to
>tfw no qt city boy bf

If i wanted a normalfag id find one easily

>tfw no non-normaIfag bf

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS QUEN SLAY!!!

>tfw no normalfag gay friends that tease me for being shy and closeted

Please user I want to learn
I'll try my best just save me

how do i tell a boy i like him for him but liked him more when he bought me things?

when he buys you things let him use you

>gold digger
just don't

more like
>replying to that one nigger that's posting same blatant baits in the exact same format every time for weeks if not months now

>replying to pedos which use word "boy"
Yikers

>no vidya ebf to play and talk with

what games, my dear user?

Do you mind telling me your tastes first?
Everytime I talk about my favorite games, I feel like I just make others lose interest in me.

there is nothing gay about cuddling with your best friend while wearing skintight space-latex suits

I'd try, where are you from user?

lol i'm the same way, it's extremely rare that i have the same game interests as someone else, i'm used to it by now though~
i'm mostly playing underlords and overwatch right now, but i've always thought that playing minecraft/terraria/casual stuff with someone sounds really comfy. i'm also down for any and all board games
totally fine if you have no interest in any of that, doesn't hurt my feelings!

>rare
>all popular normalfag games

>tfw no bf who's lost all enjoyment from vidya and animu and just sits staring at his computer screen all night

Attached: 1425005650372.png (221x212, 36K)

l want an ebf

give me csgo bf pls.

Oh I think I talked with you last night, sadly we didn't have too much in common in the seems. I'm not very into FPS or shooters in general, I prefer comfy games, but it never hurts to try I guess.

do I have to be pro level good

congratulations thats probably almost half of every guy on r9k

I'd prefer someone around my rank, which is legendary eagle, but as long as we can play ranked together idc.

can we please play together if i'm silver 2

Not that user but which are those comfy games you like?

>silver 2
Well we can't play ranked ... But maybe we can play gun game together.

Are you interested?

y3s
also i'm pro at the fortnite mode

Well like I told the other user last night I play Don't Starve Together, DbD (not comfy I know lol), I want to play Stardew Valley with someone, and I have a few other multiplayer games that are more party oriented. I'm always down to get into new stuff as long as I have someone to play with.

steamcommunity.com/id/diddydom/

I don't play fortnite but if we get along well enough maybe we could play together

>tfw no bf to sit next to and have my hair ruffled by while we watch something together