Mom finds your manifesto

>Mom finds your manifesto
What's the first sentence she reads, bros?

Attached: mpv_screenshot0828.jpg (1920x1072, 264K)

poopie... poopie doopie

>God damn it woman why do you ALWAYS have to stand in the hall when I need to rinse out my piss bucket?

Attached: 1550018501055.jpg (465x614, 147K)

>Malcolm X ain't got nothing on me nigga...

Attached: 1561607700839.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

>I want a mommy gf to take care of me and clean up my massive loads of cum that I shoot over the floor and walls every day.

Attached: 1551112724007.png (354x411, 123K)

>I hope animal crossing is out before all this goes over

I could never be fucked to write a manifesto. If I did go insane and murder a bunch of people, I'd probably just leave like a piece of paper with two words on it.

>For those unfortunate enough to be born poor and ugly, it's over before it even begins...

>i want to rule the world and destroy every obstacle in my path in order for me to continue my path to enlightenment and to create a portal to make me teleport into the 2d anime realm

Nobody deserves it, but they still have to die.

tl;dr: i'm little upset about the general situation

hey mom love you hope life is going good i'd like to develop a better connection with you if we could, I miss doing stuff together like we used to
yeah anyway love you stay safe

kek orinaly 4 life

I DIDNT KILL THOSE PEOPLE MOMMY I PROMISE. I'M A GOOD BOY

>followed by 120 pages of ranting about the jews in mass media organizations

>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster Tor the human race

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Attached: static_filename_640_v2.jpg (640x358, 30K)

2D is racially, ideologically,morally and sexually superior to 3D

>a great philosopher once said that there is no right life in the wrong one

nice try, FBI-kun
not falling for that one

Ignoring the obvious nonsense thrust upon us by the jewish elites and their ilk; the most important thing is to know and act out the most pragmatic good onto the world, this will stop the suffering and filth brought about by the wicked. That is done through good works and capital. You often will need capital to create good works and if you have no great mind to create good works it is important that you spend the majority of your life to generating capital in order to fund the good works of others.

It's a 475 page long run-on sentence, are you sure you want to know OP?

>What the fuck did you just say to me you little fucking bitch?

>I could never be fucked to write a manifesto. If I did go insane and murder a bunch of people, I'd probably just leave like a piece of paper with two words on it.
>Fuck Jannies

Attached: a_solution.jpg (748x1068, 98K)

you're god dam right that's what I did

>human race
Lmao @ this delusional cuck faggot.

Hl MUM

Attached: ¦3.png (33x33, 862)

>furries and LGBT folk/trannies are single-handedly responsible for the mental degeneracy of humanity. You can quite literally see incel qualities and cellular degredation in these types of people.

Attached: brainrot.jpg (239x211, 13K)

I will never surrender, and I will right until I die if attacked.

itt: people who think manifestos state everything in one sentence and dont continue on

>A plan, revisions prior to current time (22:23, 10/22/13) included.

Attached: Capture - Copy.jpg (1143x145, 45K)

"I am so tired of being alone."