I have seen an older male while jogging a 4am (my normal time) a few times now and gotten unneeded comments from him as...

I have seen an older male while jogging a 4am (my normal time) a few times now and gotten unneeded comments from him as well.
I generally don't care/accept it and avoid going outside in the day time but it happening at night and repeatedly makes me uncomfortable.
do you believe I should change my nightrun route ?

Attached: ba62d4ae0ed0a.jpg (564x425, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Law/Defences/Self-Defence_and_Defence_of_Another
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this much of a faggot
YIKES

I just don't wanna get hit on when I'm doing my comfy run user please

Then let him Fucking know, if you're paranoid carry pepper spray but NEVER EVER change YOUR lifestyle just because of others

Fucking hell you women are pathetic, just tell him to fuck off. I remember some crackhead kept pressuring me for drugs I eventually told him to fuck off and he never asked again, wow I know so hard.

I have a penis not a girl you fag

what if he just murders me lol
I live in a country where that and other self defense weapons are illegal, I am pretty small and just worried if this is a risk or not.
I don't want to change my route but there are other nice routes near
I'm op and I do not have a penis though

old white boomers are creepy as fuck. they're like predatory aliens who aren't capable of empathy or changing.

Without talking about the elephant in the room (being in a country with THOSE laws) try bear spray or order off of amazon or something like that although IDK if it would be illegal or not
Where I live you can go to one of those kiosks with USB cables,chargers and phone repairs and buy butterfly knives, karambits and pepper spray.

Jog with friends or change route

If you are jogging by yourself and a female at 4am youbare literally asking to be raped, I bet you have ear plugs in as well

Pic related
Pretty Damn easy to get weapons here

Attached: P_20190817_175736_1.jpg (3120x3420, 997K)

If it smells like shit, looks like shit it is shit, figure it out before you get raped.

Call him a fat faggot and keep jogging

I job normally when I'm stressed at night/very early morning so it'd be hard to organize
will change route
I don't, my area is pretty good
is it really that dangerous do you think?
I don't like going out in the day is all.
I could do that but if I get caught with it outside I will get in trouble
it's not difficulty it's legality of carrying it

Come on then, it's late at night you probably won't get caught it's just precaution anyway

The Police aren't going to do a stop and search to a female jogger and they aren't going to pull unreasonable force charges if you prevented an attempted rape.
Specifically want country are you from? Better yet, take this to Jow Forums's QTDDTOT thread and they might be able to help you out with what best to have.

I am from canada,from what I have read we have very odd self defense laws .
I guess the chances of getting stopped by police is low (has never happened) but I worry they'd try to use it to invalidate my after the fact for breaking a law to protect myself ?

>'No More Than Reasonably Necessary'
>'The force must be considered reasonable in all the circumstances including the accused's subjective belief as to the nature of the harm or danger, but the objective component of the defence is also required.'
>'nature of the harm or danger'
In Canadian law, I would interpret this as giving you leeway to protect yourself using "unreasonable" force, such as a woman protecting herself from a possible rapist. A knife might not be the best option though. Again, I would recommend the QTDDTOT thread on Jow Forums for this kind of thing, there's alot of Canadians there who are more informed.

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Canadian_Criminal_Law/Defences/Self-Defence_and_Defence_of_Another

Get bear spray
It does the job reasonably well and is perfectly legal

I will get this then, thank you for potentially saving me
I will ask there then, thank you

gonna be honest with you. if you're a woman, and running alone, at night, you are a retard. this is not a threat. this is not saying i approve of such actions. but men and women are not equal. it would be so easy for somebody to drag you off the path, fuck you and snap your neck. it would be a natural occurrence. women should fear (especially unknown) men as the only thing that holds together this totally unnatural concept that men and women are equal is men making a conscious decision to play by those rules. it only takes one to say "fuck it". and you're the next Bianca.

You need to stop. Dress appropriately. Stay indoors during night time hours. Move in groups during the day. You are playing with fire and while there may be some pseudo sympathy for you on the local news, most people are just going to think to themselves, "Wtf was she thinking?"

Be smart, user. We are not equal. We are different. And you are at a major strength disadvantage. Protect yourself with each decision you make each day.

Attached: fmly1mo60lg21.jpg (443x455, 33K)