I blame women for men being abusive

I blame women for men being abusive.

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/crn3hn/i_blame_women_for_men_being_abusive/

Discuss.

Attached: 8992862-6633215-image-m-52_1548443664957.jpg (634x487, 44K)

Yep he's 100% right. Women gatekeep and reward men sexually. They usually leave the gentle beta ones in the dirt for the louder bigger assholes.

The problem is having betas find a woman is the crux of civilization. Now they're just opting out and society is regressing to animal packs.

Your opinion must be really unpoplar on r r/unpopularopinion because it was removed.

>Your opinion must be really unpoplar on r r/unpopularopinion because it was removed.

WTF? LMAO It's that scary for them. This was it.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1022x569, 180K)

Fucking Reddit, the site needs to burn.

I meant to reply to him:
With this:
I'm so surprised they removed it. Do you think my account was too new??? Or was the opinion just that scary?

Attached: lmao.jpg (691x960, 193K)

Jow Forums is worse you fucking newfag. Summerfag.

I hope women will one day open their eyes and kill all the men around them. ALL MEN ARE SICK and women who defends them are just RETARDS.

You probably should kill yourself honestly.

No that's just reddit being reddit. You say anything even slightly negative about women or black ppl and you instantly get downvoted to hell and your post is removed

Jow Forums is bad. Reddit isn't even that, Reddit is nothing.

>mods removed it
God even on an unpopular opinion thing they censor. Fuck that place

Doesn't even seem like what I was saying was that bad either.

>written in a joke tone
>surprised he got BTFO
also even as a meme, this doesn't mean anything.

"i watched 50 shades of grey and became gay!" what was the point though? tons of feminists blame men for everything, so it's not a unique position.

reddit is full of literal beta cucks. You can say anything offensive and they will ignore it but the moment you mention the truth of human sexual dynamics they go full damage control. They dont want to see the truth because it would force them to acknowledge the truth that their wives arent attracted to them, that no one respects them, that everyone secretly looks down on them. They know its true, but they deny it and refuse to admit it. they lie to themselves and aggressively ignore reality. ironically just like females

>reddit incel who doesn't have sex and even gets booty blasted on the internet
>"b-b-but their wives don't love them!"
lol every time

It was removed on the purple pill debate as well.

>removed

LMAO

Go away newfag
>hey guys, here's a reddit thread I posted on reddit. Why not discuss it here, on Jow Forums?
>Not a single person says anything about this
Kill yourself OP, you are everything that's wrong with this site.

That's why I stopped going to that cesspool, but knowing this place also has plebbit janitors makes little difference.
At least I can swear and shittalk as much as I want here.

>linking to reddit
fuck you, nigger. Do not come to Jow Forums(nel). Stay on reddit.