Pic related was old Jow Forums

Pic related was old Jow Forums

Attached: old bant.png (1331x1057, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45230001/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2075716
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that anti-frog posters support this. They want Jow Forums to become a gay filled weeb infested board.

Attached: 1527239672030.gif (424x248, 405K)

Don't dwell on the past, frens, focus on the now. It's better that we forget the weebs ever had any power here to begin with.

pepsi is right

I see one of my threads from when i used to just come on here, post three threads and abandon them for the sole purpose of lowering board quality

I agree.

>forget the weebs
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 1501005649748.png (429x459, 28K)

It was better

Whore of Jow Forums was me

I could have phrased this better.

2017 was quite frankly a mediocre year and the introduction of Jow Forums really didn't help.
Not that this year is any better, if anything the quality of content on this godforsaken board has decreased significantly.

Attached: 1514475286301.jpg (296x334, 7K)

who's a good boy uwu

that was only like 2 months ago lol

>november
>old Jow Forums

Thats when Jow Forums started to get good.

opposite of this

How so?

If you guys think that's `old', you must be very new.

Attached: 1523378364620.png (561x641, 103K)

That's when bant started to get shit.

>no frogs
>now bant is shittier than before
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Attached: tenor (1).gif (308x242, 196K)

We have to btfo frogniggers, spics and gooks. They have to fuck back to /veddit/, if they can't understand we're an anime website then they should just be removed from the gene pool.

>Aussie being a frog poster
Moot was right you kind is trash
Technically is true, like today is going to be old by tomorrow.

That's a lie and you know it. Apu has been part of Jow Forums since July.

Attached: 1521653769401.jpg (740x982, 102K)

Well what made it shit, besides log posters, whichh didnt last.

So was blepe and the bant plant but unlike frogs they went out with grace.
Frog spam is the lowest form of posting that's synonymous with Jow Forums and Reddit.

Meta threads and spam, in my opinion. But we've always had plenty of those.
I think what really made it worse for me was the fact the Kagari and KoG left. That stuff was the most fun I've had on this board desu, and it's just been slowly getting more dull since then.

Attached: flan on flan.gif (393x424, 132K)

Didn't your butt leave Jow Forums in shame after you pulled that gay conspiracy? Doesn't matter, we rid the board of them, and weebs are next on the chopping block. We're gaining new members each day and nothing's going to stop us now that our sights are set on claiming Jow Forums.

Attached: 1522357359633.png (300x168, 84K)

Koeranposters is what happens when you let gooks have free time. It rots their brain and they become cancerous. You don't usually see other asian being cancerous besides a few Singaporeans, because they're busy working.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

holy shit this level of larping is masterful lmao.
do these tards actually think they're in a `war' or something? wowe lade

this is fukin gang warfare
big up ur mandem shits wild absolute riot

where is the thicccc?

they should learn a little from their north brothers. remember kids idols rot your brain.

heyyy stop posting this screenshot
it has my tranny post I posted back then i dont wanna remember it

Too bad, so sad.

Post the pic

Oh sweetie no. The gay was a pet project that got the green light to go to phase 4. That's why I left (part of it). In the end it worked and bant became predominantly bi. You didn't defeat anything as we're still here. I just took the cutest of qt boi gae posters and moved them.
You frogs have nothing and you're piggy backing on a Reddit pol tier meme.
You'll never defeat the gae and if I have to I'll unleash the qt boi gae posters to shit up this board.
Assimilate. Bant is big enough for frogs and anime. All you're doing is fanning the flames of hate where it shouldn't be.

Attached: images (3).jpg (215x185, 6K)

>Bant is big enough for frogs and anime
More and more of Jow Forums is becoming Pepe while less and less of it is weebshit. We don't need to listen to your demands. You're not mods, you don't keep this site alive through ad revenue. Jow Forums is ours, and we can do what we like.

>less weeb shit
Lol no. The whole board is weeb shit and that's not changing. Get over yourself you're just a vocal minority and my next poll will prove it.
The one we had today already crushed your notions of this being a frog board.
Just like anti gay you can't drive out darkness with darkness.

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-164103.png (720x1280, 433K)

>old Jow Forums
>posts screenshot of gayposting spam from a few months back

Attached: 1434235533860.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

Ahahahaha, I just told the mods on the IRC to autosage threads that last longer than three days, specifically those that contain a certain blue character, and those madmen listened!

Post screenshots or your just a larptard who just noticed the threads were on autosage

He is a complete larptard. Just ignore his autism and sage him.

Ey good point it just looks like he is sperging out right now

new bant

Attached: lol.png (1637x851, 1.19M)

fuck marisa

Dump kiwi w

that is really rude

Attached: 1454461999910.png (650x910, 544K)

Marisa is rude. She is spammed

This. Marisa posters are rude too, look here She is a rude anime who spams the board.

Marisa killed many innocent threads that day

Why can't anime posters just shit up /a/ or something? It's a board dedicated just for them.

and I will do it again

/a/ is the strictest board. They will get banned.

>Why can't frog posters just shit up reddit or something? It's a site dedicated just for them.

Wew. Anything and everything is reddit huh? Frogposters don't even talk about reddit, but you weebs always do. Maybe it is YOU that is the real redditor.

Attached: everyone I don't like is reddit.png (600x774, 349K)

this
have you ever been to reddit before

why do frogredditers start seething when people call them for what they are
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/45230001/
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2075716

Nah, you do rageleaf. ;)

I was thinking the same thing

Our most sacred tradition is the patch

Attached: ..png (224x274, 90K)

You should know this happens from time to time where Jow Forums threads collapses and imptrash tries to takeover then Jow Forums threads take over and lasts for weeks without much interaction and everybody from Jow Forums enjoys slow pace threads then repeats

We need to go back. ;~;

no u

ban frogposters