Why do like 95% of normies not wear bicycle helmets when they're cycling...

Why do like 95% of normies not wear bicycle helmets when they're cycling? Do they think it looks autistic or childish or something

Attached: ladda ned (3).jpg (229x220, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9yL5usLFgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Looks autistic
2. Is pretty much useless
3. Isn't comfy
4. Don't want to go out of their way to buy it
5. Aren't used to wearing it

I dunno
>Is pretty much useless
Wearing a helmet last year saved my life

How are they useless?
Orogjs I'll nal

it's a pain to carry around and if you need one you've got more dire issues than biking accidents

>looks autistic
riding bicycles is pretty autistic
>pretty much useless
you don't want to be involved in an accident that leaves you dead or a brain damaged retard forever
>isn't comfy
it's more comfortable than the seats
>don't want to go out of their way to buy it
it's literally in the same sections with bicycles in the store
>aren't used to wearing it
comes with the territory

Normies like to think they're badass. They also put too much weight into the opinions of random assholes on the street.
I ain't about to stop some egotistical normies from fucking themselves over trying to look cool. I sure as shit wear one myself though.

Unless you're speeding on a steep downhill there isn't much use to them.

If a car comes against you it helps too. origniali

for normies its looks>everything else

Should we kill bananas!

You don't carry them around. They go on your head.

yes, let me just wear this bicycle helmet wherever I go

weak skull detected, drink some milk brittle bone boy

The last time I crashed a bike i was like 8 years old, if you get hit by a car some plastic helmet isnt going to do shit anyways

It's much more useful than what some faggots here are saying, most people don't give a shit what you think because you'll have forgotten their faces by the end of the day.

And if you haven't: you're autistic.

it does look b o t h autistic and childish but I wear a helmet anyway because I'm concerned with people riding like fucking lunatics so I'll trade slightly increased safety for looking like a retard

ultimately idc because if I'm riding a bike I'm a loser anyway so I might as well enjoy myself

Attached: 1565737477119.png (600x487, 332K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b9yL5usLFgY

Yes they do. Where is this meme coming from?

riding on the sidewalk without a helmet will always look way more childish.

Based and honkpilled
origgni

Those fag helmets actually increase your risk of brain damage because they boost reverberations instead of letting your skull soak them. They're also too filmsy to stop real impacts or pressure.
There's plenty of info on the matter which you can google.

Wear a motorcycle helm if anything, it would actually help.

>he rides on the street so people have to avoid hitting him as opposed to the empty sidewalk
I'll never understand this. No wonder people hate cyclists.

A lot of cities actually prohibit riding on the sidewalk for some dumb reason. Thankfully my town is based as fuck and specifically legalized it.

You don't really need it if you use your bike in the city. If you're into more dangerous places and you use a fast speed that's when you need it.