Drinking

hows it going bros? having a nice weekend drink with some chips

Attached: IMG-2668.jpg (1080x1374, 398K)

the single best brand for chips is no name ketchup chips in ontario. these are low key the single greatest chips ive ever had. and they're also the cheapest and they're also the easiest to get. im not making any of this up, its the truth, pic related. too bad i havent ate chips in over 6~ months

no name is secretly one of the best brands in terms of quality. i dont understand why, but it just is. no name cinnamon is better than any other cinamon stick ive bought, and i bought like 7 different brands at least

Attached: [email protected] (1024x1024, 73K)

how big are they and would i find them in america? ive never been a huge fan of ketchup chips but id be down to try new ones

what should I cook today user? i have like $20 maybe. i could just order some chinese food but maybe i should walk to the store. what do you think? aalso drinking sweetwater IPA. how have you been? i cant remember now but are you in school?

they are widely available in no frills in toronto, but i dont know if they are available outside of canada. still, imo they are honestly the best chips ive ever hard

Mister janitor, bitch, I got the mop stick
Japanese, Chinese, with the chopsticks
Banana clip, it just click, in the cartridge
My .44 bulldog, it get to barkin'
Kick your door, home invasion, you a hostage
Where them bricks? Get this shit, up out the closet
Sittin' at the round table, like some mobsters
Eatin' penne a la vodka, with the lobster
Only nigga in my hood with a rocket launcher
I'ma melt your fuckin' face, like hot lasagna
With my nigga Black Kray, bring the black gauge
Point 'em out, hittin' any nigga, act crazy

cheers bro! chicken thighs and roast veggies are pretty good and cheap bt they do take like an hour or so to prep+bake. im alright, just got back froma camping trip how are you bro? and nah im not in school anymore, how about yourself?
hm well ill hvae to keep that in mind if i ever visit canada thanks

yeah if you ever visit canada, ketchup chips are def the number 1 item i'd suggest picking up that a canadian exclusive. try all the brands, and you will see that truly no name is the best

also go to timmies. tim hortons is the national coffee shop here, and its pretty comfy ngl. i had good memories in my teenage years going with friends to timmies, and the food there is good, get the timbits. most of their food is sadly not vegan so i cant go there anymore

also id recommend going to pizza pizza once to see how canadian pizza is like. i think pizza pizza is subpar compared to big chains like papa johns, dominoes, pizza hut, etc. but id still recommend you try it once, but its only good if ur not a vegan

thats all i can think of. ive only ever in my life ate poutine like twice, i dont know why its so commonly associated with canada

thanks canada bro! i actually dont live too far from the border but have just never made my way there. where in canada do you live? ontario like you mentioned earlier?

hello based camper user. good to see you again.

whats up bro? you have a good night yesterday? whatre you up to today

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

Havin a couple natty daddys while I do some yard work. Gonna make fried rice later. Comfy weekend.

Attached: 1519755218487.jpg (775x1092, 677K)

sounds noice, what kind of fried rice bro? im getting kind of hungry now

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

Not sure yet, hopin I have everything I need for it. My sis in law took me to the asian store and has been showing me how to cook. Shes a doll. Fuck, Im really hungry now too.

hope you can upload a pic if you make it before the thread dies user i love asian food

Attached: IMG-4659.jpg (384x382, 54K)

just wanna vent real quick. my roommates have been dominating the living room ps4 all week now. they both arent working temporarily and like, one of them will literally sit there playing the same game for 24 hours straight. Im not even exaggerating, literally 24 hours straight he will sit there and play without stopping at all. And then he goes to sleep at like 4-5am and his gf gets up at 7am and will be on netflix until he wakes up, then when he wakes up she will leave and he will hop right back on the game and repeat the cycle. What really annoys me is they have their own ps4 in their room, so they will just dominate both the one in the living room and another one will take the one in their bedroom. I just wanna play with my friends online but i never even get the chance, there is literally no chance. There was like a 10 minute window today when no one was using the tv but as soon as i grabbed the controller his gf came back out and said she was watching something. She proceeded to not move until he woke up and then she handed him the controller and left the house.

Im NEET so i dont really feel like I have any space to complain and also theyre pretty cool other than that. When they cook they share food with me, they ordered pizzas yesterday and let me have some and didnt ask me to pay etc, so i try to be cool, but man this shit is driving me crazy. I know i should just use my words and express my feelings but i am bad with communication and i tend to come off as too aggressive and confrontational and i tend to start fights without meaning to. so i just avoid talking unless its 100% necessary.

Attached: 593275F2-9B17-4452-BD6B-EB295DFF347C.jpg (235x214, 5K)

who owns the ps4s? maybe you can just ask when theyll be done or tell them you wanted to try a new game. i know its hard to confront people and roommates especially because you have to live with them but you already acknowledged theyre cool so maybe they just think you dont want to play and are okay with it

My weekend has been okay so far. There's only 2 weeks of basic training left and I'm home for the weekend. Thinking of eating instant noodles soon, currently drinking cheap domestic beer and watching Simpsons season 4. Is your appetite okay? You usually have a grand meal, but this time its only chips.

cheers bro! any plans for the weekend? what noodles you got bro? yeah im fine thanks i just came back froma trip where i ate too much and i want to take it easy. plus my appetite is always pretty shit i just post pics of food and probabbaly spend a few meals finishing

I dont really have any plans. Its around 8:25 pm here. I might go to a bar with a couple of friends, but other than that I don't really have anything planned. What kind of a trip did you go on?

Attached: ZUN big beer.jpg (500x667, 49K)

sounds nice hope you hav a good night regardless of what yuo do bro. i went on a camping trip ori guess glamping with 3 others. just ate and drank a lot