Jow Forums Pipe Club - #0001

What are all you pipesters piping today? I am having some vanilla cavendish in my favorite Harry Potter pipe. Happy puffs guys!

Attached: gl57shz12yg31.jpg (768x768, 53K)

dude
just smoke a cigar
or a normal fucking cigarette

Pipes taste better and are more traditional.

I like pipes and would have liked this thread if you didn't post your stupid faggot face in the OP. What a shame.

Can anyone recommend a cherry blend for me to try. I tried one from the store and it tasted like cough syrup.

My sissy I met on Grindr smokes a handmade Ukrainian wood pipe, she likes to smoke weed out of it after I creampie her bussy

Neat! What blend does she smoke? I like the sweeter aromatic stuff.

any cigar recs bro? im really new to it and have just tried julio and romeos so far

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 38K)

What a quality thread. I love smoking pipes. I started about two months ago. I smoke maybe 2-3 times a week. Tonight I'll have some Mac Baren Original Choice in my corn cob. I only have that and Captain Black Dark, but I ordered some Carter Hall online the other day, so I hope to expand my collection. Enjoy your pipe OP.

Just go into a shop and pick a few that look good. That's the best way to find new cigars to try.

>she
>her

>she

sneed

Romeo y Julieta? Cuban or Nicaraguan? The Cubans are pretty good. If you're in the US. I recommend some My Fathers. Probably my favorite non-Cuban line.

Carter Hall is such a good all-day smoke. Shame you had to order it. I get it from the grocery store for 3 bucks. I have a hard time choosing between it and Prince Albert for my cheap codger blend of choice.

Thanks for making this thread OP. I am having some C&D Sun Bear in my Peterson 150 while I shit post and play video games. Pipe smoking a severely underrated hobby.

Attached: SunBear1.jpg (800x533, 125K)

not sure this is the leftover i have froma few days ago. ill look into My Fathers though thanks user

Attached: IMG-2670.jpg (1088x1442, 271K)

Smoking my corn cob.

Attached: IMG_20190817_200614.jpg (2740x2448, 1.32M)

In my country, pipe tobacco is expensive and they don't have a wide selection. I ordered 1.5 oz of Carter Hall and a small MM corn cob for $15 total. Not a bad deal, since shipping is included.

I think they make the 1875s in Honduras. Probably a pretty good smoke though. Churchill loved the Cuban version.

Seems like a pretty good deal. MMs function better than a lot of the briar I've smoked. I just wish the stems were a little sturdier. I know they make those Forever Stems for them but they're >20 bucks which seems to ruin the point of getting a cheap cob.

What're you smoking in it?

Some Mac Baren Original Choice. It's OK but it burns too hot. I really love Captain Black Dark, though. It was the first tobacco I ever smoked in a pipe, and I love the flavor. Hope Carter Hall will also be a rewarding choice. Any recommendations for a non-aromatic for a beginner?

I only started smoking two months ago, so I'm quite new to all this. I think I prefer briar over cob. Is it possible that tobacco burns hotter in a cob than a briar? Maybe it's just the tobacco...

Try some Presbyerian mix for an intro to Englishes. Nice light English with a bit of a clove taste. Had some this morning. Mac Baren blends are notorious for tongue bite so it isn't surprising that it is burning hot.

I've found cobs get a little warmer than briar. You might just need to let it dry a little before smoking it or slow you cadence a bit.

Thanks man, that must be it. I smoke Captain Black in my briar and it rarely, if ever, burns hot. I love the milky, smooth taste and aroma. Is Carter Hall a hot-burning baccy?

Smokingpipes.com got some Gawith Twist in stock yesterday. Seems sort of a rarity. I ordered some of the sweet maple and some rum.

No Carter Hall is very cool burning, but pretty light in flavor. It is the kind of blend you throw in a pipe, light and don't think about. Good for driving or doing other tasks.

>Do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums. Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users. All "rate me" and camwhoring threads belong on /soc/. Sneed

I have heard that it is a great starter tobacco, so that's why I chose it. Thanks for the info!

We are just having a relaxing pipe thread. What's the problem?

>smoking 1792 near a bunch of SJWs and feminists

Attached: tolkien-smile-pipe.jpg (339x480, 20K)

You just look like a faggot if you're not an old man smoking a pipe

That you posted your face for attention when it is against the rules. If you want to make a pipe thread make a pipe thread. I hate it when people try to turn r9k into snapchat starting threads with selfies for no fucking reason

That stuff is so good but the nicotine gets to me. Ever try War Horse Bar? Similar tonka topping.

Attached: whs-tp-1001.png (500x500, 275K)

Haven't smoked in years, but I have a few pounds of tobacco I've been cellaring. Tempted to smoke some MacBaren Honey&Chocolate, but probably should save it for a special occasion.

Who said it was my face? I could have gotten that photo anywhere.

Fuck off retard it's obvious

Report the thread and move on then. It's not even me though.

Can't say that I have.Mainly stuck to black cavendish and the occasional latakia or perique blends.

I smoke in the comfort of my home. I am not too concerned if I look like a faggot while sitting on my couch.

Nice thread idea OP. I got a little beginners set for my birthday a while ago, but have only smoked a couple of bowls since, mainly the tongue bite thing putting me off I think.

Does that stop if you do it more regularly? Was a relaxing experience other than that.

I still get tongue bite with certain blends. Some blends will just bite you regardless of what you do. With practice you'll learn to keep a cadence that prevents it, and letting your tobacco dry out a bit helps a lot. Some really wet blends like Samuel Gawith I let sit out over night because they're just too wet to keep lit without smoking too fast.

Saged and reported

Enjoy your ban, kiddo

That wasn't me by the way. Announcing reports is also against the rules

You're posting in a highly illegal thread and that makes you culpable.

I am willing to go down with the ship to kill the cancer

>that wasnt me by the way
It doesnt matter. If you werent an obvious new fag, youd know that posting selfies and other camwhoring pics is very illegal on r9k. The mods are very strict, whether its a pic or you or someone else. Take that shit to /soc/

>announcing reports is also against the rules
Newfag AGAIN. Posting sage just means you can post without bumping the thread

>saged AND reported
Calling out ban reports is legit against the rules

Go to the reports and look at the last option bud

What pipes have you guys been eyeing? I've been really wanting a Castello 55 but I have a hard time justifying spending >300 bucks on a pipe. I think the most I've spent is like 70 on a Peterson.

Attached: 004-006-3871.jpg (600x803, 89K)

Pic related is the only pipe I want.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (700x465, 45K)

You need to up your ambitions.

Attached: il_794xN.604676607_kmpt.jpg (794x1063, 136K)

Can't we have one Jow Forums thread without dicks?

Ok grandad