My parents took away my younger sister's buttplug after she proved herself too immature for one. However...

My parents took away my younger sister's buttplug after she proved herself too immature for one. However, I noticed she had it in the dishwasher. Confused, I picked it up and saw this was not the mid-level stainless steel with a colored glass end that my parents (unwisely) bought her, but rather a high-end, white gold and real ruby plug. My sister is not old enough for a job, so she did not pay for this on her own. When I confronted her about this, she said it was a gift someone got her on her Patreon. My head is honestly spinning right now, and I feel ill.

Attached: 615GA6GGOQL._SX355_.jpg (355x224, 10K)

Beat her straight before she goes in too deep.

Zoomers love buttplugs

prolly larping but just in case

your parent buy buttplugs for their daughter? are u in Alabama

they fuck their daughters they don't give them buttplugs, that's pure degeneracy

her parents are buying her buttplugs when she's not even old enough to have a job? uhh what the fuck

H-how did she prove herself too immature for one?

Lies, all of this. Lies.

>My parents took away my younger sister's buttplug after she proved herself too immature for one.
Nigger, your real problem starts in the very first sentence. What kind of fucked up relationship exists between your sister and parents? Who the fuck buys their kids sex toys AND takes them away as punishment?
Run, fag, run from your home and never return.

Attached: 1558128545165.png (600x580, 572K)

She was told to not wear it to school and to never share with her friends, and she was caught doing both when she was kicked out of algebra class.

They are sex-positive.

We live in California.

Based and cestpilled

>Older Brother found the dishwasher buttplug

Attached: 1558395099223.jpg (849x1200, 195K)

>They are sex-positive.

OK, I'll bite, what does this actually mean?

Attached: b-bait-39219987.png (500x776, 65K)

>We live in California.
Shocker, who'da thunk it.

Attached: 1563640190106.jpg (479x282, 21K)

>it's the "my sister's buttplug" bait
>somehow still gets (You)s

>found sisters buttplig in the dishwasher (casual as fuck) mfw reading this shit

Attached: IMG-20190702-WA0005.jpg (720x400, 23K)

I have actually went to a house before where the mom was okay with her 14 year old daughter doing drugs and ducking adult men. It was really weird but I live in a redneck shit hole

She literally gave her daughter privacy when she knew she was fucking a 20 year old dude and she let the guy live there and sleep in her bed

And she had 3 or 4 other guys over at the same time she was fucking too. She got pregnant and dropped off the planet

It is very apparent a lot of robots grew up in households that practiced body &sex shame

SoCal? i really hope you are larping because if this was true we are in big trouble.

Attached: 3DED7389-E547-4B40-8A60-920ABA87BF2E.jpg (636x720, 78K)

Blessed thread, this takes me back to when Jow Forums was good.

whats the appeal of buttplugs? i dont understand why theyve gotten so popular over the past few years. growing up they seemed like a joke but now at least 50% of the girls i see online use one

>feels good
>trains the brapper for anal intercourse
>holds in farts and poops
>looks cute

i guess theyre just not for me because i dont understand the appeal of anal sex either. also your asshole shouldnt need help holding in farts and shit.

For guys obviously the appeal comes from the fact that anal feels good because you have a prostate.
For girls it's the taboo aspect and the fact that they're shiny and have sparkly rocks as the base. It's the place where the sun don't shine, but something else just might.

Jesus christ OP. What in the actual fuck is going on in here? I have no words, I don't think its bait either. You can't make this shit up. I'm fucking dying lol, thanks for making my shitty day like 1000x better seriously. Dishwasher buttplug...lol

Attached: 1565893372523.jpg (320x299, 16K)

most fucking based post today, thanks op

you better be socal since this is just making california look even worse

Excuse me sir but
Was?

I wish I saved all of these

Attached: based bp story.png (1026x421, 212K)