Why do you hate women when they suffer from many of the same problems you do? Pic related

Why do you hate women when they suffer from many of the same problems you do? Pic related.

Attached: wahmun.jpg (750x1119, 88K)

Obvious Oahgah.

She looks very smug.

awww did chad only want to pump and dump you? i feel so bad

I wouldnt get a single upvote nor any comments. Not the same problem

Just an attention harvest. None of that is true.

she wants to date multiple chads

>Why do you hate women
I don't hate women, user. Most of them are really nice.

Attached: 1563201380490.jpg (849x1200, 140K)

looks like a roastie mad that chad only wants to pump and dump her lmao

She's cute and all so she's guaranteed to have a baseline of people willing to go into a relationship with her, even if it's unfavorable to them. In contrast, most men don't have the luxury of being praised for simply existing. So, the premise of this post is false.

Attached: DqdsGrIXgAAP1Y0.png (1477x2048, 1.74M)

this.
>Imagine picking bad ones on purpose and then being mad
im not saying i wouldnt do the same tho

Jack is so cute

It's different forms of problems. But I'd say the ones that men go through are arguably worse.

that was probably posted by some fat incel

I don't hate anybody but look at the contrast in sympathy .

Attached: ap6t0fwkm0h31.jpg (502x184, 39K)

i don't think it's about sympathy here. there's an expectation that men have their shit together and not be insecure. it's definitely fucked up

I wish she gets Biancad one day

>Dating has been a struggle for me
let me translate that for you
>My standards are too high so I refuse to settle down unless I get a literal Greek god who makes 7 figures and has a 9 inch cock.

life is Sooooooooooooooo Hard on 7/10 Face
cant compete with Stacy, and Chad only wants to put it in the ASS

>asking gay men why they trust men more than women
hmmm

guys who look like Captain America douche, with 120IQ, 6 foot+, 6 figures. in othervwords 1% of men

>they suffer from many of the same problems you do
But they don't. 99.999999999% of all "problems" a woman thinks she suffers are self-inflicted purely because she's too stupid not to do so. Women are, at best, total retards who deserve no rights but can be trained into decent housewives. The average woman deserves to be beheaded and burned to prevent the spread of mental and physical disease.

That's actually more like 0.001% of men if you want all of those things at once. Maybe even less.

..o- ok user, my problems are all my fault, i- i'm sorry for being so dumb...

Attached: zoom_video_header_still_-_landingspagina_in_het_kort.jpg__1280x1280_q85_subsampling-2.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

What a dumb attention whore. She's obviously too beautiful to have trouble dating, and basically everyone can see this. Why do we humor these people

>implying she even existed
stay zogged