Why are asian women so into white guys?

why are asian women so into white guys?

Attached: as.png (1143x670, 707K)

white men are funny, kind, and not boring.

Attached: 4D97320E-55B4-4E1E-B846-79025FAB3B7F.png (350x226, 141K)

its creepy and sad the way they worship them

Asian women love status. They would go for blacks if blacks had the same privilege as whites. Asian cultures worship whoever is #1 in the world. Asian women particularly like Jewish men.

They are high iq and know white men are the best men.

hip hop is huge in asia yet they still go after white men

>privilege

this is how blacks view the world omg

im a crack dealing thug with sagging pants and a glock but im the victim, the wh*te men oppress me with their laws n sht

Nah not all asian womens are into white guys.

So lets SETTLE THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL ALRIGHT IDIOTS?

WHY ARE THESE WOMEN INTO WHITE GUYS....etc

BECAUSE ITS DATING STRATEGY MONKEY BRANCHING ON MORE BETTER, MORE WEALTHIER, MORE ATTRACTIVE...ETC

IF THESE FUCKING GOOK RICE GOT OFFER FROM BILLIONARE BLACK NIGGER MAN SHE WOULD HOP ON BLACK NIGGER DICK IN 2 SECONDS.

END OF STORY

Attached: 1547215335083.jpg (848x579, 68K)

white men kill asian women twice as much than any other race

which ones? ill kill them

they wont date them but a lot find them more attractive than asians

this is cope. Whites have the most status, but also are akin to their standards of beauty, and are also generally the most caring and empathetic.

they worship Money and Status

They absolutely are not which is why asian women generally divorce white men after having kids. This trend is already obvious but it will become moreso as interracial couples increase in prevalence

White guys make nearly as much as Asian men but have bigger dicks. Asian women tend to make good money so the slight difference in earnings makes no difference.

Beta Asian men are probably best trying to wrangle a Latina to be honest. Learn to stand up, breed out an interior race without having to touch blacks.

>bigger dicks
maybe if youre a tall chad. but a regular beta white schlub? na
and latinas? lol youre better off going for latinas bud. learn to stand up and breed out an inferior race

Asians worship white culture and adheres to white standards of beauty. Mix that in with self hate and some racism and you got a white worshiping asian whore who prays that her children will look nothing like her. Honestly any Asian woman who is like this are a lost cause and there is no hope in changing them.

source: your gaping ass

Attached: rates.png (752x468, 143K)

I have a tight bodied Asian GF. Why would I step down to Latina fucktard?

why she would step down to an obnoxious wh*te male eludes me too

COPE COPE COPE LMAO

Look at all the little dicklet Asian men. You know why we don't like you? Because you can do no wrong, you never realize that you only have yourselves to blame.

It was Asian fathers that chose to abort female en masse. Now look at China. You treat us like shit. My Asian father treated my Asian mother like shit.

We as women, we watch and we see. We see how White men treat their women. They treat their women with respect and kindness. They don't view us as tools or servants.

Add the fact that they are taller, and handsome, more romantic and have bigger dicks just seals the deal.

Ive been with my White boyfriend for over 2 years and I believe we are meant for each other. My girlfriends feel the same way. None of us date Asian men.

lol. we arent your fathers. blame us if you want, we were never in your way.

do you not have brothers?

How am i coping when I'm just explaining why they love white men and that they won't change. If you're gonna troll at least be good at it.

ya. everyone else is over it. its asian women that have issues with asian men.

The East and the West, while different, are brothers in all the ways that matter. Both are agrarian city-state civilizations based around high levels of organization and cooperation. So it's not so strange for there to be some level of cross-pollination if the two groups are in immediate contact and the individuals at the ground level see some advantage in reaching across the line. As far as the advantage, true or not the memes are here; Asian women being more "loyal" or "traditional" (i.e. not being compromised feminist white women) while white men have higher status or are more "masculine," which we can understand as a euphemism for less civilized in this case. For Asian men I'd imagine there's also a perceived status boost, a trophy sense, to getting a white woman.

I think the mixing will proceed without much protest. In contrast to the rest of the world, whites and yellows are more alike than they are different.

Yes but you take on the TRAITS of your fathers.

Only 1 girl I know dates an Asian man. He seems like the exception to the rule. Even my mother in secret pushed us to date White men. My father was borderline abusive to her. I know, I remember.

You cope by just saying it's "White worship". You just chaulk it up to White worship and call it a day.

You know what they say? The village is in trouble if the women are unhappy. And we are unhappy.

whatever. we saw the abuse too, hell some of us even stood up to our fathers.
when i say "we" im talking about myself. but its team politics.

if you wanna hate me for being an asian man, fine. its no skin off my nose.

Fucking Savage, damn

I live in the third world but my country is experiencing a good tourist season this summer. I swear 1/3 of the people walking around are dorky looking white dudes with asian / brown girl. So weird.

Same reason black guys go after white girls probably

Big dick and smarter than you.. dicklett

hee. if you say so mate

Hey man as a White dude, most of the Asian guys I know in school are very reserved and quiet. Asian girls all gravitate towards the white guys in my school. It's like magnets. And many of them are beating out the white girls.

It's a universal phenomenon. That's only the shit you see in your own country. In the 1st world we have it happening too with young people.

ya. and thats good. look at me being blamed for their daddy issues. im hands off, bud

I'm a black/white woman dating a filipino guy. he, his older brother, and his dad are three of the kindest guys i know. i'm not trying to invalidate your life experience in anyway I just don't feel its healthy for you to trash entire groups of people for things your father did.

shes probably east asian anyway, and talking only about east asian men. SEA asians are not being blamed here

DESU the way people act in public is vastly different than in private. This goes double for Asians

for east asians* ftfy

i see it, east asian women emotionally shut down around east asian men. its an uphill battle to bring out their real self. its too much work, and they still hate us despite our efforts.

nothing we can do.

It doesn't make sense to LARP as some white worshiping asian roastie on this board since it's obvious you are a white male. It's not a cope when it is true that some Asian women worship white men.

i bet shes not larping. asian women HATE asian men. you wont understand until one of them litterally lets you have it.

this.
white are our niggers

no, theyre not. asian women are pretty hateful. only asian men can see it.

your son is going to look asian

t. white guy larp
asian girls don't talk like this

>Mass female abortions
This is true. If the women were in charge, or had any say, I doubt this would happen. Asian men are receiving a massive backlash, both physically through the lack of women to marry, and emotionally. Even their cousins in Western countries get to see the cucking from White men.

I think there are a mutltide of factors contributing to why Asian women prefer white men. I really do suspect that even if there weren't internal problems within Asian culture, I think that Asian women still would prefer White men because they sense that White men are more emotionally availible. I see this is a common theme.

And Asians are not known to be emotionally availible. It seems like a misuse of masculine energy.

If Asian men want to be successful they need to start really treating their women well and competing with White men. However the tide is not in their favor, and I think Asian women are drawn to White men at the genetic level. There is nothing Asian men can do except compete for the Asian women that do not feel this fundamental attraction.

Ultimately Asian men might have to evolve in some way to get their women back. Most likely we will see a massive change in demographics as Asian women select White men over Asian men and most Asian men probably will go without any passing on their genes

what this is, is a situation where asian women are like "well look at us marry white men, see that asian men? enjoy being alone."

and im like "yeah ill try. have a nice life."

i dont gotta move out, i dont gotta spend my money on a relationship. now that ive rediscovered red wine, i can drink and chill indefinitely.

you want me to go down for the sins of our fathers? fine, i will.

t. asian woman damage control

>compete for asian women

HAAA. only an idiot would compete for any woman. she either accepts you or doesnt.

looks like the childless life for me.

Yeah, no shit. I'm white and getting sick of these dumb fucking shill threads. If any of you were alpha you wouldn't feel the need to shill racist memes in hopes that it will somehow become real
Besides who the fuck cares what race people CHOOSE. Get a life

youre getting a taste of the scornful side of asian women, bud. have a seat take notes

not even hapas see it. they simply see asian women treating white men better than them. but they dont see the raw venemous hate asian women have for asian men. its well hidden

I don't know what to tell you. I see you posting on here all the time. If you spent the energy on here going after women and improving yourself you might have a chance. I think you already have an advantage because you aren't a clueless NPC and you are aware.

I know a close friend of a friend that married Asian. He personally described her as "amazing" and confessed that he wasn't even in to Asian women! But he met her and they hit it off. There is a fundamental force, I would call it genetic that is pushing wm and af together and we will have to deal with it

I don't believe it's a larp, it's the real deal

Every asian I have met in my life had white boyfriend or husband.

hello miss, ive tried. they dont respect us, and hate us. i cant change that nor will i deal with it. theres no more dealing with it from me, im done.

>Besides who the fuck cares what race people CHOOSE

cuck nigger lover

This post is just one long white knight cope.

look at the yellow near her hairline

she obviously forgot to properly apply her whitening

i cant fix them. asian women deal by giving all their love to white men, and hating asian men. Ok

and asian women love their hapa sons, perhaps too much. hapa sons look asian, and asian women treat hapa sons like they do asian men, unless hes their son.

for a while i was on the asian woman boat, putting in work. but they dont care about me. they'll use me up and not even feel bad the next week.

still trying to damage control. asian women have emotional outbursts then try like hell to cover it up.
i seem to pull the truth from them

Small dick alt-right man child. Stop projecting your insecurities, cuck

there are a lot of women in china who refuse to date chinese men actually

how is it not boring making this thread literally every single day?

asian women hate us that much. enjoy it white bros, easiest pussy ever

I go to a small uni in socal and the asian girls literally talk about wanting an ""american boy"" all the time. I hooked up with a few, but they usually want you to date them and take care of them. Not quite the "slut for white dick" meme irl. BTW how long does the high last from 2 10ml hydrocodone pills? anyone know

t. asian hoe on damage control

travel to asia most of them would be willing to hook up with you even if you dont speak the language but not really date you

They have the best schlumbiks

t. real white user

dosnt this mean that they want white men so bad that they want a relationship if she can get one

Bruh I'm def not an asian chick lol. The sex with them is usually boring too ngl compared to a white girl. And yeah they def want a relationship out of talking to you, but it could just be the social circle of my uni. Can anyone answer my drug question btw

enjoying all that tight, easy asian puss bro?

>they thought i would "fight" for asian hoebags that hate asian men
lmao!

I didn't come on here to brag dude. But I fucked a lot of different chicks in college. Just have sex is a meme. Out of like 15 different girls, only one has made the sex feel truly special. Idk if it's our lip shape or what, but just kissing her feels incredibly different. The feeling carries over into sex, and everything just flows to orgasm like a fucking river. She's like a 7, but I'm strongly considering cuffing for life based on that sexual compatibility alone. She's white and blond btw

very nice man. ya you should put on a ring on her, chicks move fast

I wish it was that simple. She's going abroad next semester without us really defining anything about our relationship. As a rule of thumb I'm very kind and respectful with women but also maintain a sort of aloofness that shows I'm not needy. Idk if I'm ready to break out of that thought pattern for her, because I personally believe it's what attracts girls the most.

good luck anyways. youre probably right

Thank you user, It's a complicated world we live in

I'm white male and I'm not funny or interesting. It is all projection

you are very kind, interesting, and funny! mister

this game needs to cummmmm out!!!!!!