Fembots, why do you have this mentality?

Fembots, why do you have this mentality?

Attached: nz48eejs13g31.png (1080x2160, 296K)

Because they want to have fun and mess around with "chad" before they settle down with a beta male provider to take care of her kids on the weekends when she goes out to be fucked by tinder dudes.

Attached: ytgbjhnkm.jpg (1200x1090, 457K)

I dunno why but this sounds fake to me

>Because they want to have fun and mess around with "chad" before they settle down with a beta male provider to take care of her kids on the weekends when she goes out to be fucked by tinder dudes.
nice projection

Dudes do the same thing. You'd fuck a slut but you wouldn't bring her home, right?

Beta bux, alpha fucks. Chads are good for fucking, having a good time with and generally just getting your ass pounded by, but they are usually on the psychopath spectrum and are therefore incapable of love or emotional intimacy, they cheat a lot due to rampant opportunism and good looks, are unstable reckless spenders with poor impulse control, and little ambition because they are used to women coddling them.

I'd try to marry her

No
I only want a girl to love

Maybe I should have been more specific

Chads who can actually get girls do the same thing

>the duality of man.jpg

Dad sounds like he must be a 45 year old cuck to not be red pilled on women until his daughter became high school aged.
Probably was sheltered and nerdy in his high school years. Went to college. Got a decent job at age 28 or so, met his wife before she hit the wall and had 100 dicks of mixed ethnicity shoved In her before him.

No, that's gross. Casual sex is gross.
If you have casual sex, you are, by extension, gross. End of discussion.
Sex in a relationship isn't as bad, but it's still unsavory and I wouldn't date anyone who's done it. Premarital sex is distasteful, and sodomy is abominable.
>but I-
No.

All very based Except most chads are normies who are certainly capable of love and not psychopathic They are the opposite they get all the pussy they need so they are calm Only reason they arent intimate with most of the women they are with is because they are chad They just fuck as much as they want and move on because they are entitled based on superior physical genetics Women keep being fooled into thinking they can tame chad but they cannot they just become single moms by him

Attached: 31C1F183-D4E2-4183-B0F8-0BE191E07D5D.jpg (211x239, 8K)

I wouldn't fuck a slut because I don't condone sleeping around in any measure. The pursuit of sexual gratification alone is emphemeral and ultimately empty, and those who choose to pursue it are usually damaged or unbalanced individuals.

Sex is a bond and a display of trust between two people and I would never share in it with someone who didn't feel as I do.

Nope. Sure there are some normie Chads who are capable of pair bonding and want to settle down. Look at Liam Hemsworth. He is a 10/10 rich Chad but he still got fucked over by his roastie wife because he was a simp and a cuck.

Being good looking alone is not enough to retain womens interest for more than 5 minutes if you have an autistic or meek personality. You could argue whether its cause or effect, but most pussy slayer type Chads are a mixture of good looks AND dark triad personality traits. Only these types of Chads can have sex with endless numbers of women. In fact, even Neanderthal looking guys who act this way are capable of fucking huge numbers of women.

To come at it from a different angle than usual, consider the childhood of girls. Girls grow up with a lot of positive reinforcement from the authority figures and elders in their life, being constantly told how 'good' and 'special' they are.
On the other hand, girls also grow up around a lot of other girls around their age who constantly jocky for position. From a young age, girls primary interactions with her female peers consist of manipulation and sabotage.
This is a recipe for disaster as it breeds and rewards solely self-interested behaviour and egotistical thinking. Then consider the fact that all of this is compounded by the female hardwiring when it comes to mate selection.
Your biological impulses are subconsciously instructing you to seek out powerful and successful men, and your active consciousness believes you are entitled to the top tier of men, all while simaltaniously being extremely distrustful of most people come across because your young life has taught you that your peers are out to get you.

Shit is fucked.

Oh, hi, Elliot. I didn't know that they let you post from prison.

Read The Rational Male

was it written by a rational male?

Please see this post. Incels don't apply.

It always boils down to context and people still act surprised when its brought into a conversation. Sex isn't exclusively logical, ethical, or emotional; it's all of the above with varying values.

Well know that r9k is an echo chamber of lonely young men. Look beyond your own experiences and realize that most people, not just women, are like this.

Women definitely date guys without having long-term intentions

>I want to be a loyal partner
>LOL look at this fuckin BETA guys, what kind of weirdo doesn't want to have casual sex, amirite?
We're sorry, but your kind isn't allowed here

Well obviously
Chad isn't every male though

I wouldnt have sex with someone that I wouldnt wanna bring home

I wouldn't date a girl if I didn't at least consider her a possible marriage prospect. Fucking a girl wth the intention to leave later feela dishonest to me. If I was willing to fuck with no intention of commitment I'd already have lost my virginity with some cute brown girl or other.

I know plenty of girls with this mentality though

Idk I am pretty sure we dont for the most part
Maybe a certain type
I would never date someone I would not consider marrying some day

Same, and the OP's pic is actually true, kinda like this guy says (I also know girls like this)

My brother was a Chad when he was younger and it has utterly destroyed him.
He has no real job, no real education and few oppurtunities for money, he lives in a van that he bought with money he borrowed from dad.
Ofc he still gets more girls than I do because he still has game and and idiots confidence.

What I am saying is that while saying Chads are psychopaths is not right, having people just throw attention at you for nothing is extremly detrimental in the long run.

Have you slept with anyone though?
Need to go through with the commitment

I'm with these anons. I don't really know any girls like in OP's pic, but I haven't really socialized with any girls at all in over ten years.

Yes, after we started dating, and I did eventually marry him

To be honest.
I sort of turned down all before. Then over my twenties thought I should f-someone. So I did.
Lastly stayed with one who would stay with me. I feel sort of content and maybe I am lucky.

Same here. I wouldn't pursue a relationship if I couldn't start a family with that person. I need somebody I can grow old with, someone who my own mother would approve of.