I regret losing my virginity

I regret losing my virginity
What do I do robots

Attached: 781CC24E-D3D0-475E-936D-68897C962CEB.jpg (722x1024, 89K)

learn to live with it
but I think you're full of shit

Attached: index.jpg (182x276, 7K)

If you have lost your virginity in a way besides a prostitute, then you are being disrespectful by posting here.

Did you lose it to a hooker?

No

Oririri

Then why are you regretting it? Did you rush to lose it? Did it with some random person? The person made it horrible? Explain

Take your virginity back from whoever took it from you. Unfuck them while you still have the chance.

1. are you a boi or gril?

2. to whomst did you love yo'ure virginity?

I didn't love him and I feel like my value has decreased
Gril, to ex bf

>I didn't love him and I feel like my value has decreased
unfortunately your feeling is correct. You will never be able to give your virginity to your husband on your wedding night. You have ruined yourself for the rest of your life.

Your value has decreased but you can still marry a beta cuck I guess.

yeah dude kind of a fucking waste
your husband wont be super ecstatic on the wedding night
your marriage will be average at best with a 50% divorce rate like everyone else
disgusting

I know :( I wish I could have given it to my husband, if I do get married.

i mean i dont really care your just going to end up with a beta cuck provider who will only lust after you and not love you
either that or you hit your limit and become a cat lady
also why tf would you lose your virginity to him if you felt like your value went down

because she's fucking retarded

I would reply but you type like a retard

makes sense
probably wasn't even worth it to start with hence why she gave her body for a rando

use crazy diamond to restore your virginity, this is the obvious answer.

Attached: 72106878_p0_master1200.png (860x1015, 718K)

He was my boyfriend, not a rando

This
Learn to live with it. You are never getting your virginity back. Don't call yourself a worthless whore and fall into casual sex though. You should still keep it for someone you love.
Personally, sex outside of love makes it so that sex doesn't represent love as much as it used to because it becomes a casual thing. Like how saying sorry too much devalus it as an apology.

then how long were you dating?
did he promise marriage?
how long after taking your V card did he leave u?
what was even in it for you?

>subhuman
Shut the fuck up zoomer faggot
Swear the god, you fucking jojo niggers are unbearable. You have shit taste in anime

Thank you user.
I don't see the logic behind 'I'm a useless whore so I'll go around fucking everyone' , that just makes you even more of a whore

>If you have lost your virginity in a way besides a prostitute, then you are being disrespectful by posting here.
>besides
Besides nothing, if you lose your virginity ever, for any reason then you don't belong here.

>a year
>yes, I really believed it
>I left him, I don't remember
>the relationship or sex itself?

for the relationship
also y did u leave him
also a fucking year is not enough to consider marriage let alone be confident in it

Love and affection? I don't get what you mean, you get into a relationship if you think you love someone.
I left him because I felt like he only liked me for my appearance and he wasn't intelligence nor appreciative of anything he had.

A year is a long time for your first relationship as a teenager

>love and affection
>could only get it through sex
>implying warm hugs dont exist
>implying falling asleep together is impossible
also
>teenager
this thread was fine for a while but now im just further black pilled thanks a lot you whore

I never implied any of that. We did hug and fall asleep together, I enjoyed that more than sex, what are you saying? Stop assuming random things.

what a shitty bait

no one gives a shit if you're birgin

least the dude who's fucking you right now

and to an insignificant degree the fellow who's going to marry you

so get back to the kitchen

then shower, and back to work tomorrow. That's the only advice you're going to get.

then why did you have sex?
honestly normally it would be some kind of comfort thing but if you didnt even enjoy it that much then you're honestly just a whore i cant put it any other way

>no one gives a shit if you're a virgin
erhmm some do care actually
it's fine though since most women are whores if we go by partner count alone

Attached: 6tag_030218-230236.jpg (393x393, 35K)

I wanted to make him happy

Why did you do it then?

OP you will always be valuable. Don't let bitter virgins tell you otherwise. I would love to marry someone like you.

I appreciate this but I don't think it's the best idea to tell someone anonymous that you don't know that you'd love to marry someone like them. Don't get my hopes up, meanie user

>beta male
>flirting

this is 100% an attention whoring thread or bait thread i would leave while you can

Attention whoring isn't always bad. It's more of a 'I want to know what you honestly think of my situation' thread. Which requires attention to know.

that was extremely bad wording but i guess i know what you mean
i still think you're disgusting
wouldn't marry

Implying that I'd want to marry you regardless

stop dilating

i dont mean you specifically i just mean anyone with a broken hymen
faggot

People can still be virgins without a hymen. Biking can break some hymens, I believe.

bullshit how tf dou you break your hymen biking unless you get into a really weirdly convenient accident hard fucking doubt

You clearly don't know how vaginas work

Why does everyone in this thread type like a retard? Use proper English. I feel like I'm talking to a Fortnite kid.

>I wanted to make him happy
Then you should have made him a sandwich you dumb retard. Everyone knows how important their virginity is, you don't just give it to some dude after one year.

Attached: Monica.gif (430x270, 160K)

looked it up and people had similar stories
i feel like i should have heard of this earlier on R9K
something along the lines of
THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS IS ALL LIES THEY'RE WHORES
then i would at least know about the phenomenon but no never heard of it
and get off my ass for it jeez
i aint got a vag dude

I made him sandwiches too!

Attached: 3B300282-1078-4E7C-A591-03AC250772C4.jpg (750x825, 637K)

You sound young. Get off R9K, it's not a good place for teenagers.

been here since i was 14
its just an addiction that's all it is

You still sound 14, I think you have problems.

He's an ESL shitskin that's all.