Black dude here

Black dude here

Why do a lot of you prefer my women over your own?

Attached: 1565580331358.jpg (1080x1350, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM
youtu.be/pP33_uFlzTM
beyondblackwhite.com/kola-boof-billionaires-prefer-black-women/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com
eurweb.com/2017/07/15/kola-boof-white-billionaires-prefer-black-women/
youtu.be/Lpc5_1896ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Black dude
>my women
thats very vague, can you define black?

Women like this or darker that have nigga features.

Attached: blac-chyna-friend1.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

>top half great
>bottom half as gross as a pig farm's feed trough
man i love asses a lot but the high waist shit and acceptance of ham beast lower halves makes me wonder

user I like me some ass but that's too much for even me to handle

i am assuming you are american as this definition is common there. your people are mostly descended from the igbo, ghanan, and angolans. using such terms as yours nears meaninlessness. all people have attractive and unattractive specimen

Black women are superior, other races can't even compete.

Attached: 1565754324386.jpg (1000x794, 43K)

I prefer asians, but white women are horrible. I know all women are slutty and whorish, but asians are the cutest.

The first time I was intrigued by a black lady was actually in school, at around the age of 12. She was about my age. I just found her fascinating to look at. Mind you, I grew up around white people and the occasional Asian so I was not exposed to black people in general. which likely Contributed to my fascination.

I recall staring at her in the beginning and found myself wondering about her inner world, if her five senses worked the same way, how she looked at the world, etc. I know that's probably odd, and some people may take offense with this, but those were honestly my thoughts because she looked so vastly different.

I recall times when other kids made fun of her and at times - frail as I was in my childhood - I jumped in between in the hopes of driving the bullies apart. Suffice to say I bit the dust a bunch of times.

Attached: tumblrpcbovjpf591wyqmzfo11280.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

I don't.
I just like attractive women in general.

I was 28 when I started dating. One year later, in 2001, at the age of 29 I went out on my first date with a black woman. I met her on one of the first online dating sites in my country. I was so, so intrigued by her.

Even though I really wanted to meet her at the same time I was very hesitant simply because I didn't know what to expect. When we met up after about a week of chatting online I was extremely nervous. I had not been dating for very long in general, but even so I expected this experience to be different alotgether. Well, it was and it wasn't. Because she was black my expectations were different, but when I met her I found her to be incredibly feminine and sweet. But she was also mysterious and it was difficult to read her.

I just had one date with her, but I definitely wanted to see her again. Things never took of because she was still dealing with a past relationship.

Attached: 78A939C32A0E4227BD76DA333B6967AA.jpg (1080x1328, 223K)

You got any stories user?

oren dad

Attached: tumblr_pa57gj5M1p1qig1kfo1_400.jpg (400x500, 72K)

I've dated around 7 black women and with only two of them I felt a real click. The first one was my first date with a black woman which I mentioned in a previous post. She wasn't ready for a relationship. And with the second one I got into a heated argument with and things ended there and then.

To me it somehow seems that the rules that apply to black people dating within their own race do not apply to interracial dating. What I mean with that is that when a black person dates different black persons and nothing comes from it then it's simply a matter of "not being right for each other", but when a white man dates black women for some reason that doesn't apply and it is considered as "a fetish", or some other miscoception. Why is that I can't date five black women whom I turn out not to be compatible with? Why does that only apply to black people dating within their own race, or white people dating within their own race? I don't get that, and nobody has ever give me a straight answer to that question.

Quite frankly it's sad people think this way. I can't be bothered with it anymore though, I've told my story many times and people either believe it or they don't. When they don't it's always some common thinking that they project on me.

Attached: 4a9cc92a5b2931322481ad2cb712b258.jpg (750x1036, 98K)

They arent, its the same 3 incels and one black fembot shilling these retarded threads.

Thank you informed user. Black people don't even know who their people are. It's sad.

Well, I've introduced two black ladies to my parents on two seperate occasions. They were startled when I introduced the first one, because they're not used to seeing black people in general period, and I think also because she was plus-size. But my parents were friendly and receptive of both. In one occasion my mother asked if I'd bring home one of the ladies again, that they'd love to see her.

Attached: teenvogue_black-women-share-their-hair-stories.jpg (800x450, 43K)

The American culture is too divided user. I get what you mean buddy im sorry this is an issue.

Because we already control our women. They become our wives. We still desire a bedwench every now and then.

Attached: ana-foxxx-11.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

i prefer anyone who will love me for who i am, regardless of their race, but that's impossible because im a robot + black. Also .. a lot of black women hate guys like me for being nerdy ect, most prefer "hood" niggas not an anime watching/ vidya playing programming nerd like me :>

Attached: johnnnnnny.png (492x377, 266K)

This is actually correct. Not bad, r9k. You faggots are being somewhat smart for once

yup im retarded, just misread your thread completely lol

>My women

Are you implying they're you're property?

>he likes jojo

I'd date you, user. Doubt you live near me though

I only like very hot black women and slightly ugly white women. Good looking white women are usually whores. Good looking black women are usually independent. Ugly white girls just want to be loved

Yes. All black women are my property

Attached: raven-tracy-1.png (800x985, 990K)

i fell you bro

That couldn't possibly be though
Here's why : youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

>Why do a lot of you prefer my women over your own?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>it's another r9k brainwashing agenda episode

Attached: image hash.jpg (724x889, 75K)

I'm not going to lie I would love to fuck a thicc black girl.

As a r9k white guy, who for some reason your women (qt black females) find me attractive. Its mainly because I cam actually talk to black girls and have a good time. They don't shit test me like white girls, they don't think im corny or lame, and they genuinely like hanging around me and being my friend. They also aren't fake like white girls, black girls will tell you how it is good or bad. Also blakc girls dont have all the mental problems white girls have. Also black girls have the same sense of humor i have and make me laugh. Also black girls have nicer butts. Lastly black girls have defended me in confrontations wth other people and i dont remember ever in my life a white girl defending me like that.

So yes im team black grl.

Attached: 256D4C34-4E05-4F63-809C-110C76A72EFF.jpg (563x563, 63K)

I'm a black guy and I have to say
GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME

Black girls are the least desirable women

>darker than this
wtf she looks 1/4 at most

i personally don't
race mixing is detestable and i strongly advocate for the removal of all africans on this continent to africa
perhaps an expanded liberia
it was wrong of us to haul your kin on ships to the new world and i believe it is our moral duty to send you people back to your ancestral home

Niggah genetics. I like fit girls and you guys get bonus points to getting swole quicker.

You don't own any women and neither do I, I'm not sure I understand the question

Dont give up blacknon,you don't have to be a niggah to get girls
You could always look for a white girl

Big boobs and big butt.
I like big boobs and a big butt.

Attached: 36085408_614142642287375_3229860662662397952_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.01M)

White women are just way too basic and shilled in society, It's corrupted them and they all think they're hot shit which means we can't get them unless we become at least chads.

youtu.be/pP33_uFlzTM

black women suck. they put you on child support and have STD's most of the time. look it up black bros.

I've never had a gf but black women treat me more like a human being than white or asian women. so if I ever get a gf I'd prefer she was black

Yea but they are all I can get. I dont know how to handle other girls because they confuse me with their shit testing and all

Black dude here

who gives a shit they do what they want

Why is this. Me and massive reports online have showed this to be true. But why do black girls treat us r9k losers so nicely?

literally no race finds black woman more attractive than their own race or other races

Im an old white guy who hasn't dated in a long time, but I live with crazy women so I'm going to give you some advice.

Bitches are crazy, man. I usually just verbally agree with them since I can't escape and I want them to shut up.You should not do this.

You want a good woman who will listen to what you have to say. So, ignore shit tests and just be honest. Stay calm and be empathetic and just listen when they freak out. Just listen to their bullshit, but do not take it personally. Be like a rock.

you aren't black
no one prefers black women
stop making these dumbass threads daily

That's America for you. Everyone is black here. Pic related refers to herself as light skinned and has played slaves in movies.

Attached: 6063035F-6EBF-4179-BCA1-CF0A02AEC4CB.jpg (640x921, 63K)

I don't know what you're talking about. The blanket term of black can be a bit vague but it doesn't just apply to igbos and Angolans, etc. Ethiopians and Somalis come here and they begin to identify as black. South African comedian, Trevor Noah, didn't identify as black when he was in Africa, but since he's come to America, he sees himself as a black person.

IDK but most of the music I prefer to listen to is made by black people as well, go figure

Why?
i mean, just look tha ass in the first place...

It's hard, user. I grew up on Jow Forums and this shithole. Whenever they bring up anything politics related/feminism (which seems to happen EVERY time) I have the urge to redpill and convert them. it's rough

How do you resist the urge

Attached: TvFu5XF.gif (645x851, 11K)

>look it up
>lives life based on statistics rather than his own experiences

you probably have strong genes for a physical body that is above average in most aspects, why not build on that?
obviously if you watch anime, play vidya and are a programming nerd the stereotypes automatically don't apply to you
you gettin into our whiteboi problems mayne go to thecoli and start larping like one of those guys

>my women
Implying my people don't own your people making your people actually my people

No. Black girls don't want hood niggas. Most of them are annoyed by it. A lot of girls are into anime. The biggest female rapper out right now is a nerd herself.

Attached: 8ADC33C1-A7E3-477D-B7DF-38AB8F16C720.jpg (975x1200, 221K)

Oh. I don't go outside except for work. My crazy females are my mom and sister, who are willing to listen to me rant about Satanist cannibals in the government. What redpills are you feeding them? I just accept that people are dumb and have dumb ideas.

My people are fucking your women. We fuck so many of your women that your people are afraid we're committing soft genocide. Who owns who, Dylan?

Black user here its because black people in general get treated like shit in western society. Don't believe the memes racism is very alive and well. It permeates through every facet of today's western culture and black people are put at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of looks, culture and history. We are constantly degraded so black girls tend to be more humbled and realistic than women of other races. Also in africa women are more highly respected and made to be independent rather than leeches like in other parts of the world

beyondblackwhite.com/kola-boof-billionaires-prefer-black-women/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

eurweb.com/2017/07/15/kola-boof-white-billionaires-prefer-black-women/

Many rich billoniaires know the true value of black women

>What redpills are you feeding them

Women wouldnt be stressed out as much as there are now if they stayed how they were before: in the house happy and raising the children. Women entering the work force ruined it for everyone and cause wages to become worse

That's not a red pill, you just heard that from Jordan Memerson

Pale-as-fuck white guy, here
A light-skin girl with curves and a giant mane of curly hair gets me all kinds of hard.

I think maybe it's because they appreciate their figures more than white girls. White girls are always trying to make X bigger and make Y smaller. Black girls appreciate what God gave them.
At least, that's the case in my experience.

Maybe try phrasing it a bit differently. "Children do better with a fully engaged parent around to provide them with support."
Although, I do not know why you are discussing this with random thots. Also, my sister is a stay at home mom and ahe literally cannot raise her son for shit.

Because what he's saying is a meme. Of course women would be less stressed as stay at home moms. Men would be less stressed as stay at home dads. Jobs are stressful. Holy fuck I hate Jordan Peterson for the simple fact that he says a bunch of common sense shit and retards eat it up
>clean your room, bucko!
>young boys try to impress girls, bucko!
>stand up straight, bucko!
>you have two ears and one mouth for a reason, bucko!
>being a stay at home parent is less stressful than trying to climb some meaningless corporate ladder, bucko!

I'm an ass man. No other races even come close.
There is nothing better in this world than toned legs and a shapely butt.
I'm also pale and there's something satisfying about dark skin on pale skin.

I don't read Jordan Peterson and am not trying to defend him. My point is that discussing feminism with women is going to be a bad time.

Yeah it wasn't really directed towards you, it was just general annoyance with that Kermit the frog sounding retard and his fans that think he's a modern day philosopher when he says shit my grandma told me before school.

Yeah, I know. Personally, I definitely need to clean up my room and be a better person and all that, I just prefer my folding waifu.
youtu.be/Lpc5_1896ro

>black girls don't want hood niggas
Literally the biggest lie I've heard in my life and I'm from NYC. They literally can't get enough of them and considering how mainstream anime is becoming (yeas even ghetto nigs watch it too) why wouldn't they go for the superior, adamant version of a nigger? Not saying it's impossible for a black nerd to get a black girl, but saying they dont want hood niggas is like saying that r9k doesn't want their qt asian gf

Attached: 1540740185239.jpg (250x182, 6K)

>my women

That doesn't even make any sense. Just because you have a similar skin color doesn't mean they belong to you loser.

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

half my likes on tinder are black girls but i dont like black girls

Correction: Most black girls worth anyone's time don't want hood niggas. The hoodrats want hood niggas. Most black girls want normal guys with a bit of hood in them. There's a difference.

i really like the neat shit black girls can do with their hair.

Attached: tkuumba.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>preferring negresses

you can keep them

Attached: imgbin-vomiting-retroperistalsis-kotoura-san-know-your-meme-kim-jong-un-S9SabWWRtkwZM8cPwb0PyrgYX.jp (728x959, 118K)

>skinny as fuck 5/10 white guy
>want nothing more in life than to nut in a thick black woman
I'm a sperg so I wouldn't know, but would a black woman be even remotely interested in a guy like me?

>I'm a sperg so I wouldn't know, but would a black woman be even remotely interested in a guy like me?
I seriously don't see why not
I guess it depends on where you live, maybe
but I think black women would prefer to not have to be with a black man
and a thin, spergy white guy is probably fun and quirky and the opposite of braindead, aggressive, criminal, manwhore black men

keep them for ourselves. They're the lowest tier of women

>but I think black women would prefer to not have to be with a black man
Over 80% of black women are with black guys user.

>Over 80% of black women are with black guys user.
I think that's mostly because they don't have much choice, plus they are locked in their culture/racial group
not that I care or know
I find black women repulsive

No, it's because they prefer black guys. If you talked to black women, you'd see. Black women go to white guys as a last resort.

ok, but I am 100% sure there are black women who are into white nerds
not just saying that to give the sperg hope

Man, that fucking sucks. Everyone tells me to just try for an Asian girl since they're apparently easy for white guys
but I only have a genuine attraction to black women...

Big Butts
Full Figure
Full Lips
Beautiful Dark Skin.

this. *Any* woman worth their salt wouldn't associate with literal niggers and you probably only have that experience because you're from NYC. Black nerd girls exist, they just don't think you niggas like them and vice versa

They are the only girls who are genuinely nice to me.

I do not prefer black women.

In fact, I am largely turned off by black women. It's not because of racism, I just never found super dark skin attractive. The same with Southeast Asians who have super dark skin.

White women have dissapointed me desu. The black women have been pretty kind to me. Kindness I never knew from white women. I wish I met my wife sooner. I come home every day she greets me with the nicest smile. I'm in heaven black user.

We don't.

I might be one of the weid ones but skinny black women are cute.

>abusive thug Daquan
>dorky Urkel who thinks sitting in front of a screen all day is a proper way to live a life and isn't objectively self-mutilation when you are dark-skinned and thus more prone to Vitamin D deficiency
These are both lame.

Different people have different preferences, there are definitely black women out there who are into your type, you just gotta seek them out.

True this, we have to be several times that of your most outstanding citizen or else we get treated like your typical hoodlum, and even then it still isn't enough.

I'll give you the best answer and it's not that I prefer them. Naturally I prefer a girl a similar culture/background to mine. But I noticed alot of black girls are getting really cutesy with their vibes similar to how white women used to be . Giggling , not angry, not being bitchy, their attitude is really different now. For some reason I've just been attracting very proper/ educated black girls now.