Tfw ywn be a cowboy in the old wild west

>tfw ywn be a cowboy in the old wild west

Attached: 153F9951-1ABE-4A7A-B23B-1068DA415FD5.jpg (1176x627, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gacKXm1qCco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Riding through the dirt and sand towards the sunset

Attached: 3663D026-B8DD-438F-8157-2A1868CB6392.jpg (964x703, 247K)

There are better things i could be like a eastern russian farmer.

Attached: img_6998.jpg (1800x900, 360K)

born way too late to be a cowboy
born way too soon to be a space pirate cowboy

Man I feel you

You should listen to Cowboy by Lindemann

>Ever since I was a kid I had this dream
>I want to be a tough guy wild and mean
>Flying bullets, flying fists
>Born to ride and to be kissed

Attached: 1227.jpg (300x375, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gacKXm1qCco

Attached: cowboy.jpg (1000x806, 160K)

Have you ever thought about he fact that youd still be you no matter the time period? Youd be some farmer or sweeping a store not a cowboy dude. Cause you could be doing something wild now if you wanted. Go be a green beret or gunner on a cargo ship if you want some adventure. There are tons of jobs and occupations that are still wild and adventurous.

>There are tons of jobs and occupations that are still wild and adventurous.

Like what?

I literally named 2 of them.

You can still be a modern cowboy

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-28-at-5.49.36-PM.jpg (488x364, 14K)

Literally nothing will happen. Terrorism and "bad gus" is a meme nowadays. The world is too tame for adventure.

But i don't want to be a badass i'm fine just being a farmer.

Kid you have absolutely no idea what youre talking about. Sof gets into gun fights on a daily basis.
Oh well thats fine then.

>Kid you have absolutely no idea what youre talking about. Sof gets into gun fights on a daily basis.
And where do you know that from big boi?

Im a navy veteran and Im currently enlisting into the army. Have multiple friends in SF specifically which is what Im trying to get into. The big military is a complete joke that does absolutely nothing however once youre in a sof type unit you are literally never not busy. They truly do real shit.

>serving in the army at all
why do you wanna throw your life away for jews

listen to this guy originally:

Lol this is such a childs mentality. Im doing it cause its gonna be fun. Im also gonna get paid out the ass. It isnt about them its about me. I know how the system works didnt you see I was already in the navy? No one cares about Jews. You do your job you get paid and you get to travel. It was the best 4 years of my life and I had loads of fun and got to do a bunch of cool shit I wouldnt have otherwise. I hated college, and Ill kill myself before working some repetitive min wage job and being a neet is worse than being in prison.

>no one cares about jews
t. nihilist retard

Get off the internet dude. Leave your moms house.

>Lol this is such a childs mentality
>Im doing it cause its gonna be fun

Choosing a job you enjoy isnt childish at all. Staying still your entire life cause youre worrried about Jews sure is though.