Bros why did the jews dress a 14yo up like this

Bros why did the jews dress a 14yo up like this

Attached: 101015crianca-mathilda.jpg (699x520, 316K)

it was trendy for teenagers at the time

they did it to make your peepee hard

Were you never 14 years old or something?

this

fuck. the teens I see at the mall and the supermarket shouldn't dress like they do

Attached: 1520094059704.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

And it did

mmm, imagine getting to stick your tongue up young natalies brapper in the picture up in the left corner
first she would look at you like in the upper right corner, then maybe later on she would cry like the third down in the left
picture number four is supposed to be the first, how you first find her, so the order is fucked, but the picture gets the gist of it all

Because Mathilda came from a broken family, grew up too fast and aptly became a confused, young whore. This is why she becomes desperate for love with Leon.

>Because Mathilda came from a broken family, grew up too fast and aptly became a confused, young whore. This is why she becomes desperate for love with Leon.
a whore? so when a girl is a virgin and falls in love with an older man and want to be with him forever she's a whore, but if a young girls whores around with 50 guys, it's just sex and women's lib, goyim

Isn't she 12?

A whore in the sense that she dressed provocatively for attention, I was relating it back to the OP

she only dressed that way because it's how fashion for young girls are today
can't blame her for that
plus, she wanted leon to notice her
even better

You just proved my point, she didn't JUST dress like that because of the "fashion", I'm pretty certain Besson had her dressed that way to allude to the fact that she was desperate for male attention and as such dressed scantily.

stop villifying fictional 12 year old virgin girls, user
go talk shit about the 15 year old+ whores, trannies and whatnot

Oh, I'm not vilifying at all, I'm just looking at things pragmatically. Mathilda is a victim of her environment.

ok, you are slightly forgiven
and, yeah, "society" is insanely disgusting

Literally built for BBC bros

leon's such a lucky dog

Attached: 11016365.jpg (900x572, 181K)

was her actress 14 at the time or something

she was pretty hot

She's a degenerate, that's why.
Leon lives his life by a strict code, and the girl is already sexually promiscious and skips school and stuff.
That's what makes the movie interesting, how their two personalites clash.

This doesn't turn on any normal person over the age of 17.

are you saying the movie is subtly trying to tell us that women always fuck things up for men, especially men that have their shit together and got a nice gig going like Leon?

The pedophilia subplot was the only part of this I HATED. If it was about a kid learning to kill I'd have fallen in love with it.

t. beta numale faggot

Daily reminder hebephilia is normal, healty, sexual attraction.

Attached: zz1k3sf1h6411.jpg (1024x373, 53K)

not always retard
her family was shit

This movie used to come on TV all the time when I was little.

okay, please don't call me retarded

Attached: 1497713522977.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

sorry fren
is your family nice to you user?
everything will be alright fren

my dads an alcoholic
my sister is okay, for a female
I'm a shut-in wizard
everyone always make comment why I don't have a job, gf whatever "you are so normal/cool/attractive"
I think they are all lying, or I am just that avoidant
but I am certainly not attractive, because a women would have approached me if that was true
I wish people would stop lying

tip to you user: only poor girls approach boys
middle class an up never do that
unless you are willing to date some poor girl who may cheat on you and rarely is a virgin past 14, you better take the initiative

>tip to you user: only poor girls approach boys
I feel like this isn't true at all
that billionaire daughter whore reached out to contact that tattooed criminal that got famous worldwide
or is that a special case
in any way, they don't look at me either, so pretty much confirmed for not being attractive
of course, I know that physical attractiveness isn't important in a man, like much at all, but I am shy and insecure, so yeah