Tfw get matches on tinder but afraid to go on a date cause I'm really fucking boring

>tfw get matches on tinder but afraid to go on a date cause I'm really fucking boring

I have no hobbies beside vidya

Attached: 1566062282725.jpg (1509x2015, 377K)

you always have to lie to women
I did that on my first date
I even told her that I wasnt a virgin (I was) when she asked
well thats how I lost my virginity

the liar user is right tho

you have to lie to land a job too

people lie all the time
normies spend a substantial part of the day lying

if you dont lie to her about being interesting, someone else will

i learned this the hard way

But how do I lie? About what? What do I say I do that will be impressive

not that guy but

just look at what chads do, and lie about doing that to

"yeah i went to this party, blah blah"

"im really into this, i do that"

just imitate chads.

traveling, wild experiences, income, meeting famous people etc
just dont make it sound like you're bragging

Famous people? Hmm the only famous people I know are gamer YouTubers but they have many subscribers so they're pretty famous actually. And they're funny so maybe if I say I met them they'll think I'm funny too, I just hope they know who they are

the world is not suitable for pure robots

I honestly feel bad about lying

pick up an instrument/and or say you like philosophy,

idk, if u wanna be cute, get a pet like a cat

When you go on dates you don't really do shit except listen to her talk and pretend you're listening and understanding. It's a turn on for women to be listened to. Even Chad has no hobbies or interests since he's in the gym 24/7 but still manages to get laid on first date.

I don't like cats, we tend to clash personality wise and I never become friends with cats I have seen before

about whatever they are talking

I identified the most normie shit is about hanging out
say shit like you eat at fancy places often
lie about festivals
lie about fucking museums, but not current expos. say you was there last year in some fancy shit and they don't really know

Literally this. Say you like hiking or (((travelling))). They are things that aren't video games, but you don't have to know anything about them.

try out writing as a hobby, poetry is easy and makes u look smart

if you wanna be unorthodox say your into soap carving

try out anything artistic? its really fulfilling.

as for pets thats fine you dont HAVE to get a cat but women do like em alot. i liek to boast that sometimes i teach people to speak english (i can speak 2 languages so i help those who arent good yet)

if u dont wanna put any effort in, say you just love to find out new things, like eat in new restaurants or find new bars/cafe's or you like to find new and experimental music. be sporadic. perhaps say you like to work out, or you go to a club/society

Attached: rr.png (371x362, 102K)

flirting is pretending
being successful is pretending to someone that you are relevant

shits basic af, she might see thru your lies

not that user but I've traveled enough that I can easily ride that out for an entire conversation.
>oh whats the most exotic place youve been too
China
>oh my god user thats so cool I love foreign culture so much :)
btw fuck niggers

just ask her to talk about herself. ask if she has any female coworkers she doesnt like. say youre a good listener. never offer solutions for anything. flirt with them but make fun of them as well

>Make fun of them

I tried this before but I always get yelled at.

Last girl I tried this playground teasing with I got in serious trouble in university for what I said

You'll know when she asks you about something you don't have experience in. Like I've lied and said I've been in relationships so I don't come across as a total weirdo.

Wtf, what did you say to her?

>he cares about e-drama

Attached: 1557414812250.jpg (728x899, 84K)

been using tinder for 2 weeks. likes have been stuck at 10 since the first week, and ive had like 5-6 matches since then and they all ghosted me. i got rated 6-7 on /soc/

tinders a joke

She was very visibly balding and I said soon *girl* be as bald as me when I was being teased (I am near full bald). It was clearly a joke but the whole class flipped out saying I was cruel and she was minding her own business, I just wanted to speak with her

You made the step longer than the leg, you can't humiliate a woman by her phisique, they are really fragile in that point of view. They prefer more when you humiliate yourself

Jesus fucking Christ, user, that's not playful teasing, that's straight up being an asshole. What the other user said, don't bring up her physical features, but if you absolutely must, then choose features that are perfectly fine on her. So if she's got a big nose, maybe make fun of her ears etc.