What kind of christian should i become

What kind of christian should i become
what denomination is the most pure and uncorrupt?

>catholic
the pope is my main turn off for this denomination
>protestant
martin luther was based
>protestant reformed
no clue what this is but ive got tons of these churches around me
>baptist
the KKK is officially baptist (i think) and they hate catholics also have baptist churches near me
>Evangelical
i know they like israel which is kinda gay
they are really prophetic about stuff
>Mormons
i like Mormons but it seems like heresy with the fact some guy claimed to get words from god and all that
>jehovahs witness'
no fucking clue what they are

if i was forced to choose maybe baptists but then again i dont know anything of significance

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1400x980, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6ENtjQqgoA
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4ekulrEPk
youtube.com/watch?v=EX_GurpX4mE
youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8
youtube.com/watch?v=TQUqZROH-ak
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
youtube.com/channel/UCHcMzsUck5hwRHE77AOTNSA
youtube.com/channel/UCpZG4Vl2tqg5cIfGMocI2Ag
youtube.com/channel/UCQuOr0YEtaa1xoctcdUDZSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jehovahs Witness, they exile any members who are unrepentant heathens.

the pope is just one guy. that's not a great reason to be catholic. The bad thing is that the leaders are men without wives, not only is there no biblical standard for this, but they don't have the same motivations as someone with a family.
>kkk is baptist
that's one group. that's paint by association and that's retarded. Everything else you said is true

orthodoxie its like catholicism without the kid fucking and money cult status

i think for this you should consider more which religion has the best dressed girls at church functions. for that reason alone if i were to become religious i feel i would become catholic and i implore you to take a closer look at your reasons for joining

Become Orthodox my nigga

Attached: ortho_way.jpg (500x344, 43K)

while the catholic church for sure has its share of kid fucking and its definitely extremely idolatrus with their money worship, kid fucking is way more common in public schools. It's just another lie by (((them)))

forgot to mention that one my bad
based answer
dont the orthodox have saints?
and arent having saints like having false idols
yeah im sure your right
i dont really care about that aspect it doesn't concern me its obvious people like to blow things out of proportion with that
pretty based any other knowledge on them?

i know jehovahs witness has a two letter domain name but other than that no

Here's my considerations
>catholic
You can just be a sedevacantist and it's fine. The pope's don't live forever anyways, he has to die eventually and then someone else will replace him, like it was for hundreds of years up until Benedict fucked it up by retiring.
>Orthodox
This is one you didn't list but should have listed. They're not Protestants, there was that whole great schism thing before the crusades began and they believe they're in the right regarding how the church should be run, it's a bit complicated. Mostly a political difference. Members are largely of Russian and Greek descent, so good food.
>protestant
I'm condensing any reformed sects and baptists into this. Most Protestants these days aren't the best examples of Christianity, there's a modern tendency to go to church and then forget god for the rest of the week. As well as indulging in all forms of Vice and sin and believing it's fine since they go to church on sunday, like premarital sex.
>Mormons
Mormons are pretty based, and I say this as a Catholic myself. The theology is weird but I can honestly stand them a lot more than many Protestants I've met. I also remember this cute Mormon girl that would talk to me in high school. She might have been interested, I dunno. No idea where she is now.
>jehovah's witnesses
It's a doomsday cult invented to scam its members for money, just don't.

forgot to mention you in the big post my bad
i agree they do not have the same motivations as us
the reason i mentioned KKK is its literally the only thing i know about baptists even if its a very small percentage

(1/3)

Hey, OP. All of them are screwed except pretty much Independent Fundamental Baptists, and even a lot of their churches are messed up.

What you should label yourself most is a King James Bible Believing Christian, and get everything purely and only from the Bible. You should look at churches primarily for them being correct on the gospel and spreading the gospel, and the ones that have it most correct are the IFB.

Whatever you do, make sure your church uses only the King James Bible (not to be confused with the New King James), goes soulwinning/door-knocking, and is correct on biblical salvation (not of works to be saved, nor of keeping works to stay saved, but of faith).

Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Catholics, are all going to hell. Most Lutherans are going to hell too.

Best of luck to you.

Attached: KJV Audio Book Dramatized.jpg (480x360, 9K)

A saint is just a person who goes to heaven. Anyone in heaven is a saint. Canonized saints are people who are confirmed to be in heaven now because they've performed a holy miracle on earth by God's grace. It's not idolatry, the saints are sent by God to do His will on earth. They also pray for you if you ask them to.

(2/3)
>Said 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by everyone on earth (this could not happen without television, internet, smartphones, etc.).
>Said 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order, a well as Antiochus Epiphanes and others before they existed.
>Described dinosaurs (Behemoth and Leviathan) in book of Job.
>Said that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all add up and foretell Jesus.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel (Mormonism and Islam).
>Tells you exactly why homosexuals are the way they are:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when researched and is usually someone's big lack of reading comprehension.

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 450K)

(3/3)
>So despised by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion, exactly as it foretold:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>Exposes the scientific fraud and basic fallacies of evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell, have a permanent ticket to heaven, and have Christ's righteousness imputed to you is: know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a payment for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: KJV 3.jpg (800x622, 79K)

>alternate Bible written because some scumbag king wanted a divorce
No thanks

yeah you summed it up REALLY well i like the way you said everything its like my opinions if i knew the facts before hand thanks a ton man
anything you can say about catholic women?
also i totally agree about the protestants they really do seem that way
that is good to hear but why should they pray for you? i know maybe its symbolic for something but idk i just dont get it
>(1/3)
i appreciate the effort user this makes my day

Unironically gnostic christianity. Doesnt matter which. All of those religions were literally created by occulted mystery school priests who still run the show.

No problem, user. Remember, all you have to do to be saved is believe in your hear that Christ was God, died for your sins to save you from hell, and was resurrected three days later and ask to be saved. Don't ever let someone tell you that you have to do works to stay saved, etc., or tell you that if you are still tempted by sin you never were saved, etc.

In a few years or so we will have the antichrist come to power in the world and he will deceive everyone who isn't a true Christian into receiving his mark on their right hand or in their forehead and thereby sealing their eternal fate in the lake of fire.

Also make sure you believe in eternal security. A lot of the Bible can be scary when you read it and a lot of it can sound like you can lose your salvation but remember that Jesus said he'll never leave you or forsake you and he's given you eternal life and you shall never perish. There's nothing you can do to go to hell, no matter how badly you screw up, but God will chasten you if need be.

Also, definitely listen to the audiobook KJV online here, starting with the new testament. This is the best audiobook, by far, and you will memorize a lot of scripture with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6ENtjQqgoA

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4ekulrEPk

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

*believe in your heart

what do you mean god will chasten me
>inb4 degenerate chastity cage joke

Blah blah blah. This guy thinks a bible written by a literal occult homosexual king who believed in the Al-Kemet mystery traditions is anything more than fucking fiction to control the peasant class of the 17th century.

You are worshipping a false god created at the council of Nicea by Contantine. Idiot slave.

Denominations are a stumble block in the path of someone who follows Christ. They blind you to earthly things, when you should in fact serve your Lord and carry your cross daily.

based but this is more for community purposes if i was going alone i would easily become non denominational
i just want to know what communities are the most genuine and non heretical
so maybe i can live among a happy community and get married

>>catholic
>the pope is my main turn off for this denomination
i dont know what youre talking about but we dont have a pope, and havent for quite some time.

I'm on this board, so I can't say a lot about catholic women. There's lots of dumbass teens that have casual sex and just confess afterwards, or they don't because they just leave the faith in their 20s. Might just be my area. Or because the world is really sexualized and the few pure people are either scattered like dust in the wind or are congregated in backwaters like Utah, or like the Mennonites in Mexico. Nobody ever said the right path was easy, anyways.
The saints pray for you because they want to help all reach heaven, anyone that is trying to walk the righteous path has the sympathy of all God's kingdom. They want to help you reach salvation. That is the job of the saints, to help the righteous in any way they can, so they often are sent to protect the faithful, and pray to God alongside you.
I can also say that the Catholic Church is the only church left that still performs exorcisms and fights against demonic influence. Pretty much every other church was pressured (by the government and other interest groups of course) into stopping such a "backwards superstition", or managed to screw one up and was ordered by the government to stop because they obviously caused whatever problems arose. The Church of England is like that, they didn't excise all the demons from a man's body and for some reason let him go home, where the demons took hold of his body and brutally murdered his wife and pet dog. That was like in the 70's or something.

wdym you dont have a pope
you know pope Francis right?
RIGHT??

Chasten you means He will turn your life to shit in different ways or even kill you or gravely injure you. See Samson's story where God allows him to be captured and have his eyes put out at about one hour into this: youtube.com/watch?v=EX_GurpX4mE

Sounds like hearsay to me. Even if that were true, the KJV was translated by 54 of the best scholars on the planet and aligns pretty much perfectly with earlier reliable Bibles such as the Geneva, Tyndale, etc.

Attached: qi5f8dgp20g21.jpg (3024x4032, 1023K)

user I would like you to remember the many teachings of Christ and his Apostles. You'll find that all denominations are wicked in their own way, all claim to be for "true believers", and all claim they uphold family values. If you want to serve communities do so, don't be afraid to rebuke them, because a wise man welcomes criticism.

No, he's right, the seat's been empty since that Vatican 2 nonsense. There's been some people pretending but the seat is still vacant.

is this really true or am i just being fucked with
seriously pls tell me whats going on wtf is Vatican 2 ive never heard of this

Exorcisms are rarely performed and are reserved for cases in which no mental abnormality can be found. My archdiocese performs maybe five a year.

Vatican ii was the Second Vatican Council, held in 1962. A number of practice reforms were decoded by the church in order to update its conduct. Many traditional catholics do not recognize its legitimacy or he legitimacy of any pope in the last 57 years. Vatican II is actually the reason why masses can be said in any language, not just latin.

so its the original vatican but named vatican 2 to seem like a copy?
maybe im retarded but vatican 2 is really just the original?
when did the change happen?

Do not ever get involved with the Catholic church or Catholicism in any way. They are false prophets and have at least ten major heresies that I can recall off the top of my head. They worship a man as God who also preaches the opposite of what God says, for starters.

This was going on in the new testament too when people tried to worship the apostle Peter as God and some sort of "Pope" but Peter corrected them.

And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man. - Acts 10:25-26

The catholic church also helps bring in the antichrist and beast, you can read all about it in Revelation.

Attached: halloween-4-800x600.jpg (800x600, 182K)

Vatican 2 is the name of an event, the second vatican council, it happened at vatican city. It was proposed as an update for spiritual renewal. One feature in old churches hat was rarely used after vatican ii is the communion rail. Masses were formerly spoken in latin, with the priest facing with his back towards the congregation. Church architecture also changed, before the council he alter was required to be located at the front of the church, far from the entrance, like pic related, now, it may be placed anywhere

Attached: C9EA8362-AACF-4464-AFCC-8F3864DD74C5.jpg (2850x2261, 464K)

yeah that seems really based i was never a fan of the pope he seemed odd
what denomination do you think would be the least corrupt user?
ok well that makes a ton more sense thanks user

>least corrupt
definitely not jehovahs witnesses, Mormons,,seventh day adventists, or christian scientists

>yeah that seems really based i was never a fan of the pope he seemed odd
>what denomination do you think would be the least corrupt user?
IFB, as this user said, is pretty on point with almost everything.

You need to listen to Pastor Anderson. Here are just some of his many vids exposing the Catholics and calling the pope a faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8
youtube.com/watch?v=TQUqZROH-ak
youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

He has his faults but you won't find a better pastor. Stop asking questions, get yourself a printed KJV bible and watch his sermons, you don't need anything else.

Attached: Based.jpg (689x388, 31K)

Personally I consider myself a modern gnostic christian, although I would never identify myself as an esotericist in public. I would neither subscribe to any denomination or church of modern christianity, they are all corrupted by earthly. Most people saying and thinking they are christian are neither the christians they think they are nor followers of the true Christ.

Attached: 1507312948153.jpg (1737x784, 636K)

>They worship a man as God who also preaches the opposite of what God says, for starters.
We don't
>This was going on in the new testament too when people tried to worship the apostle Peter as God and some sort of "Pope" but Peter corrected them.
Peter was the first Pope. Him being a lot more humble is telling, of course, but that should be the image of what the pope should be like, not the ones that sit like a king and are bowed before.
The church has been corrupted, and needs to seriously look over some things they haven't gotten to, but that doesn't mean it's entirely wrong. That means they need to change, and change for the better. Not Vatican 2 change, but real change.
The gates of hell cannot withstand the Church of God, that much is written.

Read the Bible and see which of the denominations match it. And ask God for His guidance in your search for the truth, and trust that He hears you (Psalms 145:18) and that He will help you (Matthew 7:7-11).

Here are a few channels that helped me immensely in my walk with God, I hope they will be of help to you too:
youtube.com/channel/UCHcMzsUck5hwRHE77AOTNSA
youtube.com/channel/UCpZG4Vl2tqg5cIfGMocI2Ag
youtube.com/channel/UCQuOr0YEtaa1xoctcdUDZSg

Good luck user! You're in my prayers.

doesnt matter. all western christianity/catholic religions are owned by the freemason nwo pedo satanic elites or the government. its a scheme to make people dedicate their "spirituality" and life on something. youre 1000x better off searching for truth on your own

Attached: gif.gif (434x246, 1.07M)

did you just bring religion into Jow Forums? are you attempting to implode your thread?

Based originalbasedoriginal.

This, sadly. They are going to combine all world religions and head it up with the antichrist, but true Christians wont fall for it.