Has anyone here ever had an encounter with a flattard...

Has anyone here ever had an encounter with a flattard? One of my friends added me to a Facebook group full of them and I think I've hit the shit pot for the dumbest shit I've ever read. The absolute cognitive dissonance and refusal to provide corroboration is just sad.

Attached: 6RzLGzS_d.jpg (640x729, 42K)

Flat Earth is a psy op and the shills spam that shit on this board nonstop.

Whats sad is You really think your smart but if You were You wouldn't mindlessly believe You live on a spinning ball with 0 evidence.

Attached: c14167abc0c5b7274ee6eed4bdf5f434--arabian-peninsula-red-sea.jpg (736x736, 93K)

my neighboor is a flattard. she is 80 years old

missing hollow earth, faggot

Attached: shit.jpg (800x800, 193K)

The fact that we have seasons and days is plenty of proof you mumbling retard

take it to /x

sage

What's funny is, nobody thinks that they're smart for believing the obvious...they think you're dumb for believing bullshit.

I've never seen one in the wild, I have one friend who believes in every conspiracy theory at the same time though.
He flunked out of high school so he tries to convince himself that he's smart and "official science" is a hoax, so he's not dumb, he's just woke.

((((((((((((((((obvious))))))))))))))))))

Attached: Midwestern_USA_at_Night_with_Aurora_Borealis_-_NASA_Earth_Observatory.jpg (4256x2832, 1.83M)

Does Your Teacher Know ?

Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave.

YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS - FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,THEY ALREADY EXIST. 4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION. 4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS. 4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS. TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.

YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE
EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE.
LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN.
SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED.
EARTH HAS 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY TIME CUBE WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION. 4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1 DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL. IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4 SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION. CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE - AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.

Have you ever played an MMORPG and your instance gets locked for your character and another party in your team can't see you when they enter their own version of the instance? That is earth. We have many instances as we're living in a dimensional snapshot of time locked within "nothingness" that can be warped with bell ship technology made by the nazis.

Attached: Illuminati-Card-Game-Science-Fiction-Fans-Flat-Earthers-Prophecy-Design.png (705x519, 197K)

Attached: QMBtw3x.jpg (720x726, 27K)

The reason they lied about the earth is cuz its litteraly the key 2 everything lul. :p

Attached: 7f7b89ad947bfbb092f93d9256b66b6e.jpg (655x900, 85K)

))))))))))))))))bullshit(((((((((((((((((

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

I LARP as a FE guy pretty often. Honestly,FE people are generally less retarded than (participating) roundies, even if they are wrong (or just LARPing like me).

The sort of people who engage with FE are morbidly fascinating to me. They can’t string two thoughts together, operate purely on rote, and are inexplicably emotionally invested in the discussion.

They are literally NPCs, they are unable to think non-linearly or view their own behavior/thoughts from an external perspective. Most of them are probably closer to clinically retarded than average IQ.

Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.

Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

God Is Born Of A Mother – She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.

>Has anyone here ever had an encounter with a flattard?
It's a JIDF psyop to well poison information here, brainlet.

Gas yourself.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x868, 130K)

You stupid son of a bitch. If only you weren't a fucking moron you would understand that there is actually a fucking sea of evidence making a spinning spherical earth simple and undeniable fact.

>there’s so much evidence!
>it’s everywhere!
>Omg I’m drowning in evidence!
>posts no evidence
*snap*

lol ok dude. Have fun spinning on your imaginary ball lol

Attached: natural3.jpg (570x490, 25K)

to the untrained eye, the earth looks round

Attached: continent-size.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

Ah yes then there are trolls