I'm so lonely, can't handle it anymore

I'm so lonely, can't handle it anymore

I need friends, I need you

Attached: 1549641952995.png (652x737, 292K)

HahahAH What"s Is Up My Brofren??? HAhhheee kowabungala dude,,, hang 10!

Why you don't have friends user?

Attached: 19396943_1057378607729375_884735565916933665_n.jpg (665x940, 87K)

I don't know, people just keep leaving..

I'll be your friend!
Do you have a discord?

People many times do that, what do you talk about them with before they leave?

go to the mall

it's saturday

go nigger faggot do it

I just have conversations about anything and everything, but sometimes people stop replying and I can never figure out why. I've only managed to befriend a very tiny group of people but I want someone who talks to me a lot all the time.

I do. What's yours?

do you talk about yourself?
do you play tf2 and dota?
valvefags are honestly annoying

>I just have conversations about anything and everything
Do you ask people back how are they or just talk about yourself?
>but I want someone who talks to me a lot all the time.
People rarely do that though if you are interesting they will talk to you a lot

It's CLC#5337

Come talk frens we all can get better together !

Sometimes, I try and make it a back and forth though. I don't play those games, I barely play games at all.

I try and make sure it's 50/50 or even let them take the wheel and talk about stuff they like if they seem to really get talkative about something.
I don't know if I'm interesting, but I've got a lot to talk about.

>I try and make sure it's 50/50 or even let them take the wheel and talk about stuff they like if they seem to really get talkative about something.
It is usually not about 50/50 talking, but more like if you are interesting enough to be talked to, same as if you add anyone and don't grab their attention they will highly likely give less effort to the talk
>I don't know if I'm interesting, but I've got a lot to talk about.
Try to get them ask about you a bit, don't tell everything, if they are interested in talking they will ask about stuff you didn't talked about a lot

How do I find people like that?

Well get their attention, some people might be more needy with relationships, even friendship and stuff, I usually like to listen to people of all sort of stuff, sometimes I get a bit exhausted, but I usually browse this board now only to talk with people who might need it

este#0112

Attached: abstract-1501710_960_720.jpg (960x459, 170K)

You're not alone opie

You seem kind of interesting and like you have a lot to talk about. I do not have many people to talk to and I would be willing to listen and talk to you if you wanted. About anything.

At work wageslaving atm but I could talk more later if you are interested.

Kris312#0872

I try, I don't want to seem too desperate or annoy them by saying hello three times a day because they stop replying without ever messaging me back after the fact or saying they'll be busy.

tfw no clingy neet friend to play games and talk with all day long.

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 14K)

I'll be your clingy neet friend, user!!!

Don't message many times people, they will respond when they have time, being needy/greedy is a bad trait people don't like

i dont need any friends. i'm fine being a loner but i'm very angreee about my sudden genetic malfunction that resulted in my hair follices to fail at age 22, making my receding hairline a suicide inducing predicament. would into hrt or roganine treatment but cant even afford to spend 5 euro a month, being a europoor neet who has been denied neetbucks and all disability pay despite having my dominant hand amputated a while back. wouldnt mind loosing a leg or my other hand if it meant reversing my hair to its former glory. frens are replacable, hair is not

> most likely messages bunch of people
> probably doesn't value current friends and sees them as expendable
>actively tries to trade up for an idealized friend

I wonder what the problem could possibly be. Keep looking for the perfect friend, I'm sure they're out there on the internet.

There is nothing from the OP that would even suggest that. Why are you projecting?

fuck off james grimes

I miss having someone to talk to all the time. I used to be pretty close with a girl from school, we used to talk pretty much all the time over skype, but over time I grew worried I was more of an annoyance than a friend. She never seemed particularly interested in what we were talking about and would always take forever to reply. In the end I just stopped messaging her and we stopped speaking all together. You can't rely on one person, you need a couple of people to talk to, otherwise you become reliant, and if that person leaves, you are stranded. It can be stressful for someone when they are your only social interaction, it's good to try and avoid giving them that sort of pressure.

Attached: Gunny.jpg (714x404, 170K)

You'd have more friends if you didn't like stupid fucking cartoon shit.

Dawa#9899

God forbid someone on a mongolian basket weaving forum watch those darned filipino cartoons

Attached: 1563483261647.jpg (1063x1045, 356K)

hope you find someone, fellow jez poster.

Attached: jeznigga.jpg (865x863, 99K)

Me too , but i need a job more .