God i wish i was american

god i wish i was american

i hate being d*nish

>right now i could be sitting in me or my girlfriends 2007 camry in a mcdonalds or wendy's parking lot, sharing a milkshake and making out with her whilst listening to indie/dream pop like Beach house

youtube.com/watch?v=FuvWc3ToDHg

Attached: wojak10.jpg (250x214, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qz0IJXQ720
youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You never gave me your discord. You are volcel.

i don't even think i have discord

Fuck that, sounds gay

I'd rather be surrounded by Euro cuties who'd cook, clean, and introduce me to their unique cultures.

I bet they smell nice l, soft spoken, have warm personalities, and are almost comparable to anime girls.

listening to beach house rn user.
that sounds nice user.

Attached: ZDfVgb9.png (235x81, 7K)

truth is european girls are less clean than american ones

youtube.com/watch?v=0qz0IJXQ720

is there any specific state you wish you were from?

>Euro cuties who'd cook, clean, and introduce me to their unique cultures.
>I bet they smell nice l, soft spoken, have warm personalities, and are almost comparable to anime girls.
I'm mid 20's dane.
Girls don't cook or clean or do anything. They're lazy slobs with princess complexes. They have awful personalities, they cheat and go to clubs/parties and slut up and start drinking/smoking weed at around age 14. Every girl I know from childhood was used up by age 23. Some danes will tell you it wasn't like that for them but they're either Boomers, lying or they're a rare exception and they know it. Sure they're pretty but they're retarded and horrible company. Don't glorify it

we've got slutty girls who cheat and go to clubs too

indiana or somewhere in the north east like vermont, or maybe nothern ohio idk

Warm personalities? What are you smoking?
Europeans are cold and extremely reserved. The further north you go the worse it gets. People never smile in public and the concept of smalltalk doesn't exist here. You will never chat up a euro qt.
They honestly aren't better than femburgers anyway, lower average weight maybe but that's it.

wisconsin perhaps
also this

why those places specifically?

youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M
it's one of their more out there songs but i still enjoy it.

they seem comfy and my E-crush is from one of those states

Attached: wojakflattered.jpg (205x246, 7K)

>i hate being d*nish

I thought everyone in Denmark was a-happy and a-singing.

I'm 21, i have a qt small tiddy gf, who's a virgin and is 23. They do exists user.

Men ja, langt de fleste kommer fra slutsstationen. Er for nyligt flyttet til kbh og jeg hader denne by mere en noget andet...

hvor kom du fra?

That's not what I'm saying I'm just saying he's going to have a hard time getting the type of girl he wants here

danes are based
one of our presidents had danish as his first language

Aalborg. Ogsaa lidt af et lorte sted, men intet i forhold til kbh.

Yeah nice anecdote. I'm not retarded so obviously I know they're 'out there' but 1-5% of women isn't exactly plentiful and the numbers don't quite add up in most mens favor (though most normie men are just as braindead and myopic as the females)

True. But i doubt you'll find much better in 'merica. While they might not have the exact same problems, they will have other problems which will make then non-desirable

who? and what country?

At least it's easier to get on NEETbux in Euroland.

Martin Van Buren, and the United States of America

you seem to be confusing dutch with danish

eh
same difference