Tell me why you don't want kids

Tell me why you don't want kids.

Attached: 1560095928966.jpg (600x324, 27K)

Life is brief and while there is some joy there is also a lot of pain. I want to do what I want and achieve the things i'm passionate about, raising children while my potential wife gets fucked by an assortment of men on tinder behind my back isn't one of those things...

because they will suffer

I am worried they will feel what I feel.

They're assholes and they'll probably ruin the relationship, fuck children

Attached: 1566007598635.jpg (750x1251, 179K)

I don't like that phase between -0.8 and 5 years where they are retarded screaming machines that do nothing but cockblock you and use your time and resources.

TV man told me earth will LITERALLY die from overpopulation if I have children so instead I'm giving all my time and money into insuring a poor African can pump out 20 kids instead!

this. I'll only ever think about kids if I know they'll live a life different to mine. A better life.

I tried, I can't handle the stress of having kids

Overpopulation and climate change
Having kids under the replacement rate is fine though, so I wouldn't be opposed to a single kid. I can adopt the second or third.

Attached: f6d4d8bbc3a39e957bc6213e45564359.jpg (700x990, 442K)

My parents were great and tried as hard as they could and I'm still fucked up. I doubt I'd be able to avoid the same fate.

if i were to do something important and i'd be graded on how well i do i'd try to aim just above fail
with kids you NEED to be more than above fail

Too much work for no real benefit to my lifestyle or philosophy. Raising children is also pretty cucked when you think about it.

because i want to retire one day and i would never forgive myself for having a child who is forced into wageslavery, it's horrible

my belief is that people want to leave a legacy in this world. so for most people that manifests at least as wanting to have children. sometimes it is their only legacy, sometimes it is only part of their legacy. ideally you'd have both

i've never wanted kids because i value my free time too much. and i think i would start to resent the kids for keeping me so busy. also to factor into this there is a disproportionate difficulty in acquiring suitable housing/lifestyle especially compared to the past / what i was raised into thinking is normal.
it makes me sad that lifestyles that virtually garauntees dependence on stimulants like coffee on the low end to prescription painkiller addiction on the high end are fairly normalized. especially when you factor in that a man is basically a hostage to the state and can be thrown in jail if your wife doesn't like you and decides you should become a indentured servant.
maybe that made sense when a factory job with no education could provide you enough money for a home and a family with room to spare.
its not like that anymore. things are ruthlessly competitive and i feel the only way to preserve my sanity is to avoid playing as much as possible.
luckily my baby boomer parents changed their tune around 2013. they started to tell me, unprompted, that society is shit now and that the world isn't what it used to be when it comes to getting a career, building a family etc.

>Implying I even have the option of having any

>luckily my baby boomer parents changed their tune around 2013. they started to tell me, unprompted, that society is shit now and that the world isn't what it used to be when it comes to getting a career, building a family etc.
lucky fuck

my boomer parents are still in denial and will continue to be forever

doesn't help that my dad makes $90k a year and thinks i'd be better off scrubbing toilets for $8/hr in chronic sleep deprivation than actually enjoying life.

i literally pay a therapist $200 a month just to get them off my back. my dad pathologizes not enjoying wageslavery. he thinks i'm mentally insane, defective, and need to be medicated because i can dare prefer NEETdom over wagecuckery

I wanted kids for the longest time. I wanted to give them a better life than I had, I was thinking generationally. But I realized that if I truly want what is best for my future children, then I would not bring them into this world. That realization broke my heart, but I understand it now and have made peace with it.

Life's beyond fucked. Why would I want to raise a child on this degenerate dying cesspool of a planet?

My children would be as ugly as i was when i was a kid. I still am ugly

Tho Im good father material, I dont have any money or time to care for them.

Also child support is scary Im not going to become a second level wageslave so some roastie can be fucked by Chad in the new gucci shirt she bought him with my money.

Attached: 1565933855937.jpg (700x700, 51K)

>he thinks i'm mentally insane, defective, and need to be medicated because i can dare prefer NEETdom over wagecuckery
this is the insane thing to me. one time i was sitting on a bus and overheard some normies that were clearly tourists or at least didn't grow up in the city. there was like the gruff 30 something year old guy who was pseudo-humble bragging about how if he lost his job for any reason even if he knew his replacement job in the same industry was coming soon he'd go get a job at subway "because thats just the kind of guy that he is" making weird allusions and veiled threats that he's the hardest worker and you're defective as a person fundamentally if you don't agree with his work ethic.
that moment always stuck out to me. there are literally millions of interesting wagecucks. but for many of them the grind is simply too much. they have almost no personality or interests outside of mere survival. they've mentally cuckolded themselves to wageslavery so intensely that they feel the people that noticed the degrading standards of living and the unfair practises regarding labour are the crazy ones. its not 1800 anymore, or not even 1920 or 1950. we have people that've created machines that can provide for others yet its like we pretend we don't.
how fucked is it that we're afraid of automation? seriously, wtf.

I don't feel an emotional desire to have them. But I feel an emotional desire for a girlfriend and I knew a girlfriend would want children so. That works for me.

I cant even provide for myself let alone another human bean

I don't want to roll a dice that can go horribly wrong.

>ADHD
>easily annoyed
>often too soft on ppl
>prefer solitude
i love kids but the last thing they need is a parent who can't provide for them and puts more time into vidya and interwebs than their kids.

Anyone can have kids if their willing to fuck the fattest woman on the planet.

Why would I want to bring another depressed person into the world?

I haven't met a woman who I believe can be a better mother than I a father. That's the main thing.

Before, I can even have the desire for children I still have a lot of growth to pursuit first - professional and emotional specifically. Even though I understand that children are children because they're dependent, having a child constantly increasing my daily toll right now would probably result in me being an abusive asshole to them.