What is the most severe possible level of depression?

What is the most severe possible level of depression?

Attached: TtlRabbits.jpg (350x264, 40K)

We refer to it as birth.

suicide? origi

Im talking about how it feels not just whar people do because of extreme depression. You can be happy and commit suicide.

>What is the most severe possible level of depression?
when you kill yourself

stuck to bed for days and suffering

>You can be happy and commit suicide.
This is fucking retarded.
Why the fuck would anyone kill themselves if they're happy?

Being trapped in a small town on probation for being black having poor parenrs and having god out to get you

Lack of meaning on what meaning is meant to mean to your soul.

not even enough energy to get out of bed, derealization, lapses in memory
most people don't kill themselves in the very depths of their depression because then they lack the motivation to go through with it

>What is the most severe possible level of depression?
death.

Worse is actually having that but being in a small town and have god trap you here.

you did it to yourself, it is in your genes, coon.

self death

If your will is strong enough you can change reality around you and not the other way around. is such a simple concept that in practice becames imposible to bear.

>you did it to yourself
>it is in your genes
Is this what mental retardation looks like

laying in bed all day, sleeping most of your time. barely being able to get up and do what's required to keep you alive.

Trust me man literally meant to suffer

Omnicidal maniac. So insanely depressed that he wants to annihilate everyone, and then actually does it.

years of this reporting in

Been there. Still kinda there.
If there was a genocide button that would instantly kill all humans including myself at once, I would press it.

Based. Humanity just sucks.

that's not really depressed though.
a depressed energy or activity level just means low. and the lowest you can go is zero. doing things makes it higher than zero. you can't have negative activity or negative energy.

Truthfully though it would only be worth it if all life was erradicated though.

Otherwise in a few million years intelligent life will arise again. And then filth and suffering will continue once again.

Dolphins are already close.

>spends years doing absolutely nothing in misery
>one day at the very end he finally snaps from the monotony and insignificance of his life and does something
>"oh he was fine if he was depressed he wouldn't have done anything!"

anguish, anger, bitterness, cynicism, feeling negative/bad about yourself, guilt, hate, sure. but snapping and doing something is the opposite of depression.
people who are bipolar often commit suicide after transitioning from depression into (hypo)mania, when the negative feelings are still there but the depression is gone and they have energy/will to do things (like ending themselves).

I'm not really sure, it's a strange thing. For me I've been depressed as long as memory let's me go back. A side effect of depression seems to be memory loss. At some point you just become permanently depressed and the only humor that gets you to smile anymore is dark and off the wall shit. You lose touch with normalcy and become socially inept and can't relate with others because your life is so irreparably shitty and inconceivable, it seems like something unreal like a movie script. Eventually you become unable to express emotions well, your face becomes stony and unreadable. Any hope of recovery from this dark existence is dashed away. You might even pick up a speech impediment because you talk so little you forget how to speak properly. It all serves to keep you in this state, alone and in suffering. Eventually you accept that you should be alone.
I think it could be worse though

When brushing your teeth with a Glock 43 strikes you as a good idea, but that would require getting out of bed and it's still before 2 in the afternoon so no bueno. Maybe tomorrow.

When you're so depressed you don't even wanna put in the effort to kill yourself, you want to stop breathing but don't feel like putting your effort into doing it. Depressed to the point of being normal is what i like to call it

When you feel nothing, not even sadness or suffering, and lose the ability to perform cognitive functions like reading, writing, basic maths or even walking without falling over or bumping into things.
Happened to me in high school. I went from top of my class to an actual, legitimate retard. I remember entering my advanced German class one day and finding out I no longer spoke a word of German. They had to put me in the babby class and teach me basic vocab and grammar and to this day my German isn't a fraction as good as it was in 9th grade.

psychogenic death. Cannot believe no one said this.

>psychogenic death
doesn't seem to have anything to do with depression, after skimming the wiki article.

white male living in the western world

Schyzophrenia.
I have 3 schizos in my close family, they all started as depressed.

the Godless kind

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)