Why are women from other races so obsessed with white guys?

Why are women from other races so obsessed with white guys?

Attached: lol.jpg (612x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i2I3Nsx7LU&list=PL1VrRP3vS9eKuVzHj19H-yfv3ZwuZEqql&index=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your obsession isn't healthy, get help.

they are just basically more caring and intelligent

Whites are superior, go figure.

Race mixing is so gross

because they're trading up their shitty genes for the chance to make cute babies with straight hair and light skin. if you're an oreo (non-tyrone black guy) you are totally fucked. take it from oreoman:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i2I3Nsx7LU&list=PL1VrRP3vS9eKuVzHj19H-yfv3ZwuZEqql&index=9

Don't these people realize how horrible existence is for a mixed person? Why are they trying to make more mixed people?

mixed people = whites stuck inside of a minority person, wondering why they dont get treated as good as their fathers

sad lmao bro

Misery loves compani

>superior
>fucking poop
ok

Try going to the third world. I'm white, had to beat local women off with a stick.

I don't know but I'm sick and tired of the shitty white man meme.

>Why are women from other races so obsessed with white guys?
Common sense.

what if you're short, fat and bald but also white?

>tfw white people are behind all of the racebait threads
lmfao pathetic. this is intergalactic cope.

whites are smart enough to know such threads will cause backlash. bait threads are madd by mentally ill biracial posters

If you're successful it won't matter.

Me, I wasn't successful but decent looking, had native women all over me. Even ones just looking to get knocked up.

>If you're successful
you mean wealthy, correct?

Yeah, or like you're a stable guy. There's a lot of clout about westerners and things like, even a remote possibility you'd take them home with you.

The easy answer is that they are literally everywhere in popular media causing them to be seen as more attractive same with white females, I can't wait for the Asian century when it'll be again men and women on top instead.

Also plenty of nonwhite people from first world countries hold internalised racism for their opposite gender.

In 3rd world countries in particular?
The illusion of wealth

I personally don't have a problem with black females going with other races since black men have been doing the same shit for years

this is the only correct post
originalllyyyy

Third world shitter and can confirm that bit. Doesnt help that peeps that come here usually end up living on the well-off parts of the village.

>Why are women from other races so obsessed with white guys?
This is the wrong question. You should be asking

>why are black owned obsessed with guys from other races
Because they know, like everyone else, that your average black man is just nigger scum.