>mom still comb my hair
>mom still picks me up whetever i go
>mom still buy snacks for me
>never had a gf of course
>never learned how to properly tie my shoes
>mom still decides what is good for me
>never had a job

Attached: vgjj.jpg (400x400, 16K)

all white men are called manchildren today in order to shame us into isolating ourselves or suicide

thats completely fine, eventually you will grow out of most of these if you can walk and breathe at the same time

did you even try to get out of the sinkhole you or your mother created

i am told i am a 'manchild' because i wish I was NEET

t. 5 years employment as a programmer

you fucking manchildren
because of your eternal peter pan syndrome, a lot of women and their children will have to live without fatherly support

>because of your eternal peter pan syndrome, a lot of women and their children will have to live without fatherly support

not sure what kind of retardation you're afflicted with, but how exactly are us 'manchildren' going to have children?

obviously, we don't want you to procreate, but you could at least step in as a dad because there are a lot of single mothers out there, mostly because of the fact that men today are boys, not men
grow the fuck up, jesus christ

>peter pan syndrome
this is what it is called when you don't enjoy wageslaving?

or, rather, not only don't enjoy it, but are incapable of being happy when wasting most of your life doing pointless, boring shit that makes you miserable on a daily basis?

Do something original about it.

>we don't want you to procreate
well i don't want to procreate at all. if i did, i would have by now

>you could at least step in as a dad because there are a lot of single mothers out there
ah, so you're trolling
fuck off retard

>men today are boys, not men
incorrect. the women are girls, not women, because they allow themselves to be impregnated with men who are even worse than the supposed 'manchildren' you speak of

>happy
see, this is what I am talking about
be a man for once in your life, you crybaby

>18
>What friends I did have are long gone
>Alarm wakes me up in the afternoon well after me going to sleep at 5 in the morning
>I still take "care" of myself, though I use that word lightly
>Drive to doomer job
>Work
>Buy whatever food I want at the end of my shift
>Kratom addict
>Phenibut addict
>At any given moment I am probably high on one of those, or cough syrup.
>Only take legal substances because I have no drug dealers or friends to find other drugs from

I guess it's kind of nice when I'm high.

Attached: doomer1.jpg (480x480, 33K)

please explain EXACTLY what I need to do differently
be very, very specific

i have been full time employed for 5 years. even though i hate it, i do it. i do it, and wish i didn't have to, but i do it

>incorrect. the women are girls, not women, because they allow themselves to be impregnated with men who are even worse than the supposed 'manchildren' you speak of
the virgin loser is a misogynist
colour me surprised

you're not supposed to be happy
men don't have feelings
men are strong and silent
just be a man, you child

>because they allow themselves to be impregnated with men who are even worse than the supposed 'manchildren' you speak of

nothing is worse than being impregnated by someone who can't drive and is still being babied by their mother

>the virgin loser is a misogynist

not a virgin
loser by what definition
i don't hate women, but i do think girls who allow themselves to be impregnated by some loser that leaves after copulation is pathetic and subhuman

there are responsible women though, great humans of high moral quality

the only excuse for being a single mother is if your husband was murdered or died of some random health ailment. no exceptions

yes well, i own my own car, have a job, own a condo that i live in alone, not a virgin, and fit probably all of the definitions of what you would call 'adult'

but i'd rather be alone than be with some bitch and her bastard child

i had opportunities to be with childless women who wanted to date me but i didn't like them, it's not fair to them if i just pretend to like them to have sex

i have my own reasons for not wanting to reproduce

>you're not supposed to be happy

am i supposed to be healthy and productive?

because my job prevents both of those things

>just be a man
you mean 'slave'

>23
>get waken up by parents/brother during classes
>family drives me everywhere
>work from home, part-time
>spend all income on vidya and junkfood
>basically in my pajamas all day

>>just be a man
>you mean 'slave'
we don't call it that because you're not really suppose to know, but ok, you caught on to us

yeah that only works when you prevent women from getting impregnated by a small number of handsome manchildren that refuse to stay after copulation. nobody wants to take care of someone else's spawn

now you have a bunch of single mothers who voted themselves access to productive men's wallets, and a bunch of wageslaving men who hate their jobs which exhaust them, and don't have the energy left to fight over the remaining scraps of single, chidless young women (who mostly have been brainwashed with 'i want to wait for my career to take off!' propaganda)

why would a guy who can't get a gf, or doesn't want one, waste his life wageslaving if he can be NEET?

>why would a guy who can't get a gf, or doesn't want one, waste his life wageslaving if he can be NEET?
you sound like a white racist

not even white

try again loser. care to answer the question at all?

oh, you're not white
I am sorry, I am mistaken, you are right
disregard my racist opinions
I apologize
please accept my apology
I have money, do you want money?
please, I am not racist, don't report me
you can impregnate my sister and my mom, does that fix my mistake?

same but I'm 27
I wonder what happens when I reach the magic number

nah, you have to answer the question buddy

okay, but only because you are not a white devil piece of shit that deserve and must die out like the rest of us so that the world magically becomes a better place
>why would a guy who can't get a gf, or doesn't want one, waste his life wageslaving if he can be NEET?
you don't
there is literally no reason to be working and scrounge together money if you do not get to marry and have kids (read: love your kids, watch them grow up, be a happy human being) when you can live comfortably or even just survive as a NEET
you would have to be a complete idiot to want to be a literal slave in the modern world
granted, there are probably some lucky/smarter fellows that got an education (if they were lucky to land a job) and is making a ton of money they can spend on high-class whores (read: modern women, all women are whores today) and high-end drugs and other niceties
but for middle class or lower class jobs? yeah, no
I have worked for many years, and you are wasting precious time you could spend doing so much, anything, or literally nothing (is better than slaving)
I've had jobs that make me want to blow my brains out there and then
jobs of the mcdonalds shit type quality

Attached: NEET supremacy.jpg (609x664, 248K)

>point out some shitty attitude that women have that makes them at the very least partly responsible
>waah you hate women!!
Go back to Twitter. Stop treating women as these weak dumb unicellular organisms that can't possibly be aware of what they're doing. That's the most misogynist stance to me.

get fucked you dumb roastie lmao

Attached: 1545778078941s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

lol Good job outing yourself

>conversation turns to women almost immediately
What a shitshow.

Anyway here's me
>23
>mum wakes up at 6am to drive me to work
>most clothes are hand-me-downs I got from my cousins during my teenage years
>get hair cut like three times a year
>scared to try anything new for fear of parents noticing
>mfw parents aren't even the slightest bit judgemental and it's all in my pathetic head