Asian women PRAISE thread!!!

There are so many threads created on here by angry Asian men disparaging Asian women that I thought I should create a thread praising them and telling the real truth about Asian women. I personally have been with an Asian woman (Chinese, speaks Cantonese) and she has been the best thing to happen to me.

>Asian women are the most beautiful

Asian women, on average, are the most beautiful women on planet earth. The combination of their facial neoteny, sharp feminine features, and their petite, female bodies make for a killer combination unmatched in any other female. Asian women are known to age extremely well and take care of themselves accordingly. They tend to put on less weight and highly value their femininity and looks.

Social studies have shown that nearly ALL races of men are highly attracted to Asian women.

>Asian women are more loyal and monogamous

It is well known that Asian women dont sleep around as much as other racial women. They have lower counts of men, and thus are able to bond much better with their mates. Asian women are known to cheat less and stay loyal to their men.

>They value family and want children

Asian women value strong families and want children. They havent fallen for the careers-before-family meme, and they want a strong traditional family structure. Many men can attest to have easily they have families with their gorgeous Asian wives.

>They are smart and ambitious

Asian women typically score higher than any other female, and couples with Asian females earn more, including a White-to-White pairing. They value smart and intelligent men, and this translates into deeper conversations and connections with them.

>They value masculinity, beauty and power and have resisted feminism

Asian women put high value on a man who is masculine and strong. They crave a man that can provide for them, and protect them and be their emotional rock. They do not like feminine men at all, and do not disparage men for being masculine.

Attached: 234234324.png (705x748, 722K)

>Praising flesh instead of God

Asian women want a good looking man. They havent fallen for the meme of ugly people, of "body positivity". They want a strong, handsome man and they are not afraid to get the best they can.

>The NWO and establishment does not want a WM/AF pairing

You want to date a a Black woman? GREAT! A latina? Great! But an Asian woman? All of a sudden you have an "Asian fetish". the establishment does not want this pairing because it is the most compatible pairing. Despite the memes, hapas are extremely well adjusted with proper parenting.

Subreddits that disparage WM/AF couples are well known and allowed; meanwhile, areas where this couple is praised is not allowed and instead considered a "fetish"

>The sex and relationship is just way better

My personal experience is that the sex has been way better. She has told me many times that my cock fits "just right" inside of her; it fills her up, but it doesnt hurt her, and fills her pussy up just right. Our bond is very strong and our sex life has never dwindled. Other guys with an Asian g/f know what I'm talking about

Asian women are the best women on planet earth, hands down, and I am extremely grateful to have met this woman in my life. I'm tired of all the hate threads towards them and I want to let them know that they are wanted and admired.

Attached: wmaf3.png (934x836, 682K)

East asians lack empathy and are prone to totalitarianism
Theres no way in hell im praising literal insectoid demons in human form

cot DEYM! asian hoes btfo AGAIN

have fun being the world's bicycle, we all love your 24/7 open legs policy

Yes, white females are trash now. Only breed them, that will show the world that WHITES are superior!

Asians girls for marriage.
White girls for breeding camps.
Nigger girls get the rope.
Latina girls get deported.

Attached: Trisha-Sperry-Feature-Image.jpg (600x500, 38K)

OP just dropped the equivalent of a nuclear bait bomb on r9k lmao

>they literally have to damage control on Jow Forums for PRAISE
the absolute state of asian females

This board is full of threads hating on Asian women you moron

awww! why dont you call Chad? he'll make yew feel better xd

It's too bad asians in real life are ugly as shit. The one you posted is jack off material.

SHIT! ASIAN FEMOIDS BTFO AGAIN.

I can feel your sexual frustration from here

cheating is huge in asia wtf are you talking about

you see, user truly gets it

It's huge everywhere

Are asian women the Great Unifier of man? Despite being a black nig nog, I can connect with a racist incel faggot and become friends simply because we agree that asian gfs are superior

Attached: 9k=.jpg (194x259, 8K)

what a joke. EVERYBODY thinks asian women are easy, all it takes are some compliments to get in their pants.

Asian girls are too high I.Q for me to pursue

Well one exists and the other doesn't, so...

>They do not like feminine men at all, and do not disparage men for being masculine.

Have you never heard of fujoshi or the entirety of the Kpop fandom, the majority of both being Asian women.

They are a small subset of Asian women and don't represent everyone

Theyre really cute. I will give them that.

Attached: C2945E28-6BAC-4547-8631-553F4297AEC0.png (557x605, 346K)

OP based and yellowpilled

Asian women are superior

asian women are all great until you mix with one and give birth to a hapa

Attached: gosselin-update-6.jpg (1200x630, 155K)

theyre actually quapas. John the father is hapa (asian/jewish).

all these girls are going to end up fucking white men

theyre children. something wrong with you bro

can I get an asian gf if I make money from dropshipping?

Attached: 1529025944789.jpg (1200x1600, 209K)

yeah, and the boys all end up on Jow Forums and Jow Forums

>Asian women want a good looking man
Too bad their sons will look Asian.

>only 1/4 asian
oh no no no no no no
So much for muh white grandchildren.

"Asian guys are ugly and that's why Asian women all want white guys"

"Meet my son, Wong Shu Fen"

HEEE HEEE HEEE ! its over, asian women. quit being whores for white men and be our whores again.

>Too bad their sons will look Asian.
Their sons will look hapa.

The level of seethe on this board is strong

"Asian women are hateful, status climbing harpies to the core."

"asian w*men are more prone to mental illness. what do you expect"

"Asian women have so little self esteem that white betas look are like chads to them. They always chase after Jews. They love nerdy gross Jewish men like Woody Allen."

this shit is fucking pathetic

Attached: 67675675765.png (595x743, 896K)

>tfw not getting quoted because my hate is legitimate
ASIAN BEACHES AND SHORES

I concur that Asian females are the patrician choice. They are the best women for longterm stable marriages and family building. The ultimate wife. And most are quite attractive.

NO. they are the best for short term hookups filling their stupid tight vaginas to the brim with cum

Asian women are superior in nearly every respect. They are the White man's true counterpart. Everyone knows this deep down inside yet is afraid to admit it. Well I've had a few drinks this Saturday and I will come out and admit it

I will. Wm and af is the correct pairing. You know it and you can sense it. Its fucked up but it seems natural at the same time.

Embrace it

Asian females are the best females period

Attached: b1f313ebcca7e436bb85bf9ffcf48e95.jpg (612x612, 72K)

fine they can marry wh*te men. but they are MY WHORES and they will take my fat , oppressive, asian cock in their cunts and ima send them home with a full uterus

>WM and af is the correct pairing

Agreed. And it's already become apparent. It's a done deal in Western nations. And you're right on the one hand it's fucked up because it's race mixing but on the other hand it just seems natural. Just does. Idk what to say.

Asian women don't care about money.

>sons will look Asian

Fear mongering. The sons will mostly look half Asian. And what about the daughters lol? The eliott rodger meme needs to stop its been going on for years...total fear mongering. Most hapas are well adjusted people including the sons. Asian women assimilate into Western culture easily anyway they might as well be pure white in a sense. But they should eventually have even more pride in their mixed identity. East and West coming together

Asian females are the best females. All I want is a qt Asian wife to cherish and protect

shut up, WHORE. all youre good for is being a cock sponge

Hes only kidding mr lord!

This is a blessed thread thank you OP

>Asian women PRAISE thread!!!

Attached: white_soy.png (893x376, 34K)

>They are the White man's true counterpart.
The truth hurts but its the truth

Attached: wmadsadd.png (931x831, 1.6M)

This is what I want, too. I want an aggressive tiger mom to build a good life with.

Finally someone makes a comprehensive post and comes out and says the truth.

You'll get alot of anons on pol who will give you the "muh white race" but its too late. The future is Eurosain. I dont know what Asians did, but their women came out perfect.

There is nothing like an Asian woman. Beautiful, petite, caring, motherly, loyal, feminine and smart. Really fucking smart. Perfect mother material.

For everyone who attacks Wm/af you can go fuck yourselves. It's a perfectly healthy union and the offspring will be fine because they will be raised in a proper household. I know this because I know many people personally who married - they are good normal people.

And Im fucking happy that my one of my friends married this great Asian girl because she is so sweet and nice. Fucking unbelievable compared to the toxic White women in our social circle.

Both of them found happiness and at this point I'm contemplating putting Asian only on my match.com profile but Im just afraid of being called a fetishist.

Thank you Asian women for being amazing.

Attached: 0mKXcg1.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

Imagine being this delusional that you have to claim your choice is superior and make a praise thread for insectoids.

>Imagine being this delusional
Imagine being a fucking faggot

That guy is one lucky sob

How do i get into dropshipping?

youtube tutorials desu