My fembot gf just made me dinner

My fembot gf just made me dinner.

Attached: IMG_20190817_234754902.jpg (3264x1836, 1.64M)

She did this so that you will never expect her to make you food again. Its a clever shit-test. I say dump her immediately.

That looks above average for UK cooking.

>filename
>this might actually be real
Did she just... spray ketchup over the spaghetti ?

Her cooking is shit does she have any positive attributes?

Your whorish mom isn't a fembot

Jesus, does she know that making an actual spaghetti sauce is inexpensive and doesn't take much time?

I agree with this user. Been there, done that, it's all a cleverly disguised ruse to fool you into believing she's 'wifey' material.

Dump her, it won't happen again. All that will come of this is her saying:
>"Oh user you cook this time! I cooked that one time remember?"
And then you're stuck cooking every day for the rest of your life taking care of a grown 22 year old adult as she expects you to treat and care for her as if she is your child.

wow, she can boil spaghetti and slice a watermelon, she's a real catch user

You call that dinner? Haha.... Damn that's depressing, I'd slap the bitch, you get a better meal from any fast food place

is your gf mentally retarded?
>overcooked spaghetti with sriracha sprayed all over it like a cumshot
I swear its like she's trying intentionally make the meal shitty. She can cook spaghetti until its mush but she can't rub her two remaining braincells together and realize you can buy pasta sauce or tomato sauce in a can/jar which takes absolutely no effort and is basically on par with home made sauce if even better.

What the actual fuck is even on the left? Depressing watermelon with its dick cut off.

>you can buy pasta sauce or tomato sauce in a can/jar which takes absolutely no effort and is basically on par with home made sauce if even better
Kek, you clearly don't know how to cook if you think jarred sauce even comes close to homemade.

>clearly don't know how to cook if you think jarred sauce even comes close to homemade
Kind of agree but bitch sprayed fucking ketchup in it

man your gf fucking hates you. I can make a better dinner for myself with my hands tied behind my back wearing a blindfold.

God, I cringe at people who are not able to even cook simple dishes.

BLOODY FOOKIN CHRIST

that looks disgusting. I'm a retard and I COULD MAKE A MORE Tasty dish

I said its on par with it. Its a lot less effort too. Especially like people like op's braindead gf

Why don't you become my girlfriend, user? After you're done cooking I can pin you to the floor and fuck you while you're still blindfolded and tied up.

KETCHUP ON PASTA IS THE BIGGEST SIN IN FUCKING EXISTENCE. PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF HER AND DUMP A FAT LOG ON HER FACE WHILE SHE'S FAINT. THEN LEAVE.

I'm a guy and I'm heterosexual, but if you were subjected to the trash food in OP on the daily I wouldn't mind cooking both of us dinner and shooting the shit.

Peak white trash

>Le UK food is bad meme.
I bet you've never even been here you daft cunt.

Oi mate!!! Oi oi oi I live heya up over in the UK mate! I enjoy me pea mush, me munchie boxes and I cooke Shrimp on tha barby! desu

>tfw this would be my favourite meal
Are you selling your gf?

Looks absolutely flavorless. Why are normies so bad at cooking?

>spaghetti with sriracha
>cooking
this is literally what i eat when i only want to spend 3 min making food the day

>KETCHUP ON PASTA IS THE BIGGEST SIN IN FUCKING EXISTENCE
Don't tell that to Japan.

Attached: 8cd1d696390a[1].jpg (1200x1200, 341K)