You have full control over how your face looks. You just gotta be positive bro...

>You have full control over how your face looks. You just gotta be positive bro. When you're positive on the inside it shows on your face.

Oof yikes the science says otherwise.

Attached: eyes.png (399x292, 238K)

who gives a shit? you don't look like the one on the right, so who are you saying this to?

That image speaks to me in a personal level. My right eye is less hooded and tilts negatively while my left is hooded as fuck and tilts upwards. Fucking genetics, nothing can fix eyes.

Why do you faggots post this dude so much? You think that's what a male is supposed to look like or something? Or is what you feel is the "easy mode" for males?

You retards. Males are judged by our accomplishments, not our looks. Men are not women.

>Males are judged by our accomplishments
you mean wallet

can't have a fuill wallet without accomplishing something.

sure you can. some people are born into wealth. you can also accomplish more meaningful things while having an empty wallet.

many, if not most accomplishments are not going to make you any money

what are YOUR accomplishments?

What are you a faggot? Women care about looks but it seems that you care even more.

what science? Someone using mspaint to change the features of male models?

Attached: 1553052455924.jpg (400x565, 51K)

no whomever you're replying to, but
>you can also accomplish more meaningful things while having an empty wallet.
like what?
>many, if not most accomplishments are not going to make you any money
they might not directly make you money, but they'll definitely influence other people to give you money if you pick up another endeavor.
>what are YOUR accomplishments?
>just dox yourself bro
i'm good. ty.

this an insane and delusional cope post if I ever saw one.
>y-you can get money for FREE and accomplishing things doesn't mean ANYTHING!

Attached: garycolemanshannon1.png (375x484, 278K)

>like what?
honestly it's impossible to answer that question unless you define what an accomplishment truly is

you could actually define it basically as something that makes money, or rather, how much of an accomplishment it is is entirely contingent upon how much money it makes

>they might not directly make you money, but they'll definitely influence other people to give you money if you pick up another endeavor.
that's probably true for many accomplishments, but certainly not all

>i'm good. ty.
you don't have to dox yourself at all, but you've clearly never accomplished anything

>accomplishing things doesn't mean ANYTHING!
where did i say that?

accomplishing things is incredibly important and everyone should try to do it

but to think that 'accomplishing things' = 'making money' is just wrong

thanks for proving you are not only stupid (horrible reading comprehension) but also have literally 0 accomplishments in your entire life

Not him but I lost virginity at a normal age but had every other kind of sex there was to have before that and I'm pretty sure it was because of my accomplishments, as I'm not exactly a male model. Worked my ass off in HS and had my own car at 16. Used to have the ability to get an entire classroom laughing their asses off too.

I think a better question would be - what is your best accomplishment, if it exists, and why hasn't it gotten you any tail by now?

>
Not him but I lost virginity at a normal age but had every other kind of sex there was to have before that and I'm pretty sure it was because of my accomplishments, as I'm not exactly a male model.
doubt it. it's really not all that hard to get laid

>Worked my ass off in HS and had my own car at 16.
having a car in a first world country is hardly an accomplishment bud. look up statistics on car ownership. there are many times more cars than people

>Used to have the ability to get an entire classroom laughing their asses off too.
not hard, i did that too but i wouldn't have even thought of calling that an accomplishment

>I think a better question would be - what is your best accomplishment, if it exists
it's hard to say what my best accomplishment is. many people would claim, if they did what i did, it was an accomplishment
i graduated from HS with the highest SAT/ACT, got into the top ranked uni in my state on full ride scholarships. despite skipping over 90% of classes i managed to graduate. i got a programming job because i self-taught myself, even though it makes me generally miserable. i just want to be NEET

i don't consider any of this much of an accomplishment at all, but many people point to their degree/schooling as an accomplishment

i'd say the bigger accomplishment of anything was putting up with a horrific, soul- and health-destroying job and still not quitting for many years.

>why hasn't it gotten you any tail by now?
because girls don't really give a fuck about any 'accomplishments' unless it directly results in monetary compensation
i got laid in multiple instances because of my personality + average looks, not because of any 'accomplishment'

now, tell me YOUR accomplishments, bud

>Oof yikes
reddit

Well then there's a lot conflicting input, now isn't there? Shockingly, the truth seems to be a bit more complex than YOU NEED LOOK PRETTY or YOU NEED DO STUFF, huh?

Daily reminder that lookism threads are made by this animal.

Attached: received_635762026929214-1.jpg (287x402, 23K)

>you don't have to dox yourself at all, but you've clearly never accomplished anything
lmfao at this cope. how the hell could i inform you of my accomplishments then? i'll give you a summary: i've started several successful nonprofit organizations and own several businesses. also, what the hell have you done that would give you any authority to dance around the semantics of the word "accomplishment" based on the context of this conversation? we all know it's nothing

>the truth seems to be a bit more complex than YOU NEED LOOK PRETTY or YOU NEED DO STUFF, huh?

i think the phrase
>looks money status

is quite important

also personality is a big deal, you can be poor and ugly and still get hot girls because of your personality or, rather, your ability to act. psycopaths are very good at doing this. other people can, but refuse to use such deceptive tactics to get laid

Based nigger, looks are everything.

>lmfao at this cope. how the hell could i inform you of my accomplishments then? i'll give you a summary: i've started several successful nonprofit organizations and own several businesses.

you claim to be so accomplished yet you're on Jow Forums - clearly you're a loser who is LARPing, and also trying to find a congregation of losers to feel superior to

your alleged nonprofit organizations / businesses are either totally invented or entirely crap

>what the hell have you done
irrelevant. it's what i'm working on that is important

>give you any authority to dance around the semantics of the word "accomplishment"
it's not really semantic. i can read a dictionary, and apparently you can not. this makes me correct, since i am using the actual definition of 'accomplishment' whereas you are redefining it to fit your own selfish belief system

> based on the context of this conversation?
you have not actually defined 'accomplishment' so how can i answer? you're obsessed with 'activities that produce monetary compensation' yet that is not actually the definition of an accomplishment at all

>you claim to be so accomplished yet you're on Jow Forums - clearly you're a loser who is LARPing, and also trying to find a congregation of losers to feel superior to
>NOOOOOOOO!!! YOU CANNOT BE SUCCESSFUL AND BROWSE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!
sure thing buddy

Attached: hypercope.jpg (1246x429, 51K)

Not him, but what does that pic even mean?

>sure thing buddy
your pic doesn't really prove anything bud

you have still failed to define 'accomplishment' -- i wonder why?

how about you answer the following question:
>what have you done to benefit your race?

he looks like ryan gosling on the left

it's a screenshot of payments made to one of my businesses that were logged
>your pic doesn't really prove anything bud
first you said it was fine not to dox myself, then you reject visual evidence provided of captured payments for one of my businesses. imagine being so delusional that you're willing to side step reasonable evidence to "win an argument."
>you have still failed to define 'accomplishment' -- i wonder why?
you already said you were operating off of the definition of the dictionary. moreover, you already agreed with me here:
>they might not directly make you money, but they'll definitely influence other people to give you money if you pick up another endeavor.
>that's probably true for many accomplishments, but certainly not all
i'm failing to see why you're continuing to ask for a definition at this point if we agreed on this. why are you arguing in bad faith?
>what have you done to benefit your race?
nothing. i don't do anything for one specific race; that doesn't make any sense. as a business owner, that would harm my chance to earn money. people wouldn't want to do business with someone knowing that they were deliberately excluding people based on race in their free time. but really though, what kind of question is this? i'm having a hard time following what you're arguing here because at this point it seems that it's all in bad faith. furthermore, you refused to explicate upon what you've accomplished for yourself by saying:
>irrelevant. it's what i'm working on that is important
all signs point to the fact that you're arguing in bad faith and have no legitimate accomplishments while you attack other people that do. that's a pretty sad existence user. i hope one day you actually do accomplish something instead of feeling compelled to attack others for legitimately doing so.

>first you said it was fine not to dox myself, then you reject visual evidence provided of captured payments for one of my businesses

no, you're incredibly confused

you claimed that you had accomplishments

acquiring payments for a business (which any business needs just to not go bankrupt) is not inherently an accomplishment. i didn't know you were setting the bar so low.

post a REAL accomplishment

>imagine being so delusional that you're willing to side step reasonable evidence to "win an argument."
but it's not evidence of anything more than payments.

once again, accomplishments are not measured by monetary compensation. please prove me wrong with an actual dictionary definition

>you already said you were operating off of the definition of the dictionary.
exactly

>moreover, you already agreed with me here:
>>they might not directly make you money, but they'll definitely influence other people to give you money if you pick up another endeavor.
>>that's probably true for many accomplishments, but certainly not all

correct. that doesn't mean merely acquiring money is an accomplishment. it means that it's not incompatible with an accomplishment

>i'm failing to see why you're continuing to ask for a definition at this point if we agreed on this. why are you arguing in bad faith?
i am not, you're just not intelligent enough (or you're trolling)

prove that it's an actual accomplishment. sorry, but just because you can get paid for accomplishments doesn't mean that anything you get paid for is an accomplishment

>nothing
then you have literally accomplished nothing notable

>that doesn't make any sense
so you're stupid

> as a business owner, that would harm my chance to earn money.
so you value making money over making valuable accomplishments

>people wouldn't want to do business with someone knowing that they were deliberately excluding people based on rac
you don't have to do that. why do you keep misconstruing my statements?

>all signs point to the fact that you're arguing in bad faith and have no legitimate accomplishments while you attack other people that do.

but you don't have any legitimate accomplishments. you have proven that by giving meaningless nonsense (durr i made money, i am accomplished!) which virtually everyone does

you have done nothing for your race, which you admit

all of your "accomplishments" are just you selfishly trying to enrich yourself

it's like saying "lol i ate a whole pizza in one sitting, it's an accomplishment" when a bunch of starving children were laying on the floor next to you as you ate it

not the user you're arguing with but
>image making posts this long arguing with some retard over the internet about such trivial shit
yikes, and that goes for you and the other user you're arguing with

>you claim to be so accomplished yet you're on Jow Forums - clearly you're a loser who is LARPing, and also trying to find a congregation of losers to feel superior to
>your alleged nonprofit organizations / businesses are either totally invented or entirely crap
>acquiring payments for a business (which any business needs just to not go bankrupt) is not inherently an accomplishment. i didn't know you were setting the bar so low.
lmao the goalposts have officially been moved outside of this galaxy.
cool

the goalposts were literally never moved bud

i admitted, because it's undeniable fact, that many accomplishments result in monetary compensation

however most things that you get money from aren't real accomplishments. so, merely getting paid for something does not mean it was an accomplishment

also, many accomplishments don't result in money

you admit to having done literally nothing for your race. you have contributing nothing to them at all

ergo, you have no meaningful accomplishments.

heck, you could argue
>"lol i pooped and i wiped my butt and it was already clean"
is an accomplishment

>Males are judged by our accomplishments, not our looks.

Lmao. Go to a club, if you look like Gandy girls will make out with you and fuck you immediately. You can have no money, no status, no accomplishments, it doesn't matter. You can even be awkward and shy, they'll call that "cute".

Men are absolutely judged by their looks.

the fuck is gandy?

he is a male model
he is an incel meme