How long until homonculi are real?

How long until homonculi are real?

Attached: all smiles.jpg (1024x791, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dr2ofA0JBP0
youtu.be/3cXG5AtTIyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

56 minutes dude

what the absolute fucking fuck

I was trying to forget these things exist. They legimately horrify me and are the only thing I've seen that gives me actual chills.

so basically... it's a fetus that went horribly wrong?

they're already very real

mostly rodents for now as China cracks down

youtube.com/watch?v=dr2ofA0JBP0

Holy shit when are we going to start growing kidneys for patients?
Thank you OP for teaching me something new today

I don't believe this. But I do believe China does human experimentation and has genetically modified people to have genes for greater intelligence.

That shit's fake. Here is a real one with teeth and hair. I've only seen one once in my life so far and it was a membranous sac filled with brown gunk and clumps of bright ginger hair.
Not quite, it's a cancer that's formed from stem cells which grow to become just about anything. Usually happens in the ovaries or testicles.

Attached: a3225775920_10.jpg (1200x915, 271K)

Even if OP's is fake, all of them scare me

Oh my god stem cells are literally magic. When are we allowed to harness their power?

Looks like a tranny's vagina

that's crazy. I wonder if these things could ever theoretically become living organisms.

Probably not anytime soon because of various bullshit and moralfagging, sadly.

Attached: 3-s2.0-B9780323400671000127-f012-008b-9780323400671.jpg (389x255, 55K)

I wish I could grow some new teeth.

They can even grow immature neurological tissue so theoretically, under ideal conditions, I don't see why not

They already exist. What do you think Pajeets are?

Just get a trephination and you'll be able to see them too.

That is just monstro

We can't even get past le ebin abortion rights when in history we were okay with infanticide and currently no one cares what the male has to say at all despite child support stuff.

We're retarded. Human experimentation was banned.

Indeed. The only reason we went to space was to put up satellites so the government could make an all seeing eye to make citizens fall in line due to feeling like they're being watched by their cellphones and such. The wifi sees right through you. The satellite itself can peak at you. Domes on the moon? Space station with gravity via angular momentum? Mars? Attempt at warping time whilst leaving the solar system as fast as you can? Nothing. Just an all seeing eye and a ban on homelessness, drugs, underage sex, and counter propaganda against the central dogma.

Humans mine for the sake of mining until the thing mined is gone. Then they'll mine something else until it's gone. They're like insects, a hive with no real will. No choices, no common sense, no real ethics even. Just confused little busy bees.

that manga was pretty shit

Cool.
Could asexually reproduce through terratoma tumors
Also gross

youtu.be/3cXG5AtTIyk

Link semi related

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-150507.png (1280x720, 571K)

That's how the average american will look in 2050