Perhaps not everyone is made for life

Perhaps not everyone is made for life.

It was all my fault.

Attached: triskaidekaphobia_4bfcf27191738_hires.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

>It was all my fault.
Yea what did you do?

I was born.

That was my mistake.

you couldn't control that, so technically, not your mistake

Then I regret being born.
Hopefully soon will fix that.

Stop being vague, what did you do?

Nothing.
Just wanted to share my first and last post here before passing away. Thanks for your time, don't bother further.

Send me money at least if you're gonna die anyway, i want to buy a motorcycle.

If you're gonna look for attention, at least don't be vague with it. Oh btw, could you lend me like 20 bucks if you're gonna kill yourself? I finally got a new computer and I really wanna run Doom Eternal on this bad boy

I don't have any, I'm unemployed. Thus I'm afraid you'll have to ask somebody else

The first part is true. The second part is not. You had no say in the genetic dispositions you were born into. Bad roll of the dice, bro.

What about nudes, there's got to be something you can give.

I don't want attention, I'm writing and sharing for my own will. Even if nobody replies that's totally fine, I'm used to it

gibs me ure discord

Alright, alright, still, could you give me just like 20 bucks? You've gotta have SOME money on you if you've got a computer and a stable internet connection. Really lookin' to bang bang pew pew a couple demons

Goodbye user
Hope you'll find something you need elsewhere

I don't give my discord in public, sorry
All I have was bought by my parents. I have no control over their money.
Ask elsewhere, you're wasting your time here

stream your suicide on insta or facebook. we gotta see it.

can i giveth you mine?

Can you call your parents and ask them to give you 20 bucks or something? Reeeeeeeally tryna play some saturday night doom here, bud.

Please don't do anything. You didn't do anything wrong. Do NOT give up on life. There is still so much ahead that you can't see. People's lives change dramatically over time, and you have decades more for that change to happen. Don't fuck future you out of a content and good existence. If you need someone to talk to, I can give you my discord. Keep fighting, user.

how are you gonna check out op

user dont do it. You never know who your death will affect, and you can find meaning even in a shitty existence

You're gonna kill yourself with your parents around? Don't be an asshole dude.

I'll take nudes, wouldn't be first time I've seen stuff on Jow Forums

Will you hang yourself? I'm planning to do that and after thinking of several ways and testing/practicing I finally came to my master plan
How will you do it though?

Yes

Took some diazepam for now... But I promised that will be my last year alive. Won't go into details.
Hope for everyone else here that things will get better.
I'm sorry but life is not for me.

No... I'm waiting to get a job so I can pay a rent for myself and then I'll end myself... Don't know if by overdose or hanging, but it's sure that I'll do it by this point.

Blu3M0nday#7005

I hope your dumbass never gets a job then

My discord's Clif#5784 .Whenever you want to talk, please message me. With an optimistic outlook your life can and will get better, I promise.

You can't do it if there's people that care about you doesn't matter where you are.