>Height
>Personality
>Weight
>Flaws

I like you either way user :) (NO HOMO)

Attached: 1558358013098s.jpg (213x193, 7K)

>5'5
>105lbs
>shy
>never kissed a girl, virgin, got arrested once

>5'10''
>Honestly very aloof/cold, but I'm working on being warmer to others.
>175 lbs
>Infinitely many. I'm ruthless when it comes to my opinions, I'm not that good at my job, I can hardly form connections with others, etc.

Meh on the flaws though, materials in the real worlds are characterized more by their flaws than perfections, and I think people can be treated the same.

>5'10
>134 lbs
>ENFJ
>Will talk you into a literal heart attack, OCD, Lupus, Illuminati pilled, crippling self doubt disguised as confidence, hybristophilia
One at a time boys...

Attached: negev__girls_frontline_by_shionvs_dcmo8lv-pre.jpg (792x1009, 73K)

>5'11
>people seem to enjoy being around me, am told regularly that I'm funny and not just in the way that everyone can be situationally funny
>~155
>clinical alcoholic, can give off a vibe of being arrogant even though I'm intensely self aware and insecure

>6'2"
>INTJ
>180 lbs
>no self confidence, multiple mental illnesses, and 3 suicide attempts on record

>164 (5'4)
>ENTP
>61 kg (134)
>Egotistical, Insecure about height, self destructive anger, autistic at talking to women

>6 foot-ish
>Little bitch
>Underweight
>Dosent have the guts to kill myself, brainlet, fitlet, hateful

>Height
5'8
>Personality
Sass, sarcasm, irony, and funpostng. Very little filter.
>Weight
~125-135. I don't remember the last time I weighed myself.
>Flaws
Socially awkward, practically no filter, overthink literally everything. Not very good looking.

>6'1
>Cold, distant, melancholy
>~220 lbs.
>Emotionally stunted. Lonely. Damaged goods.

> 6'3
> reserved,awkward although people have said i have a certain charm people don't seem to dislike me.
>138lbs
>Total neet,extremely apathetic,depressed,zero motivation,anxiety,addicted to nicotine.

>5'7
>(infp) quiet, avoidant, non-offending when I'm low; charismatic, loud, irritable when I'm manic
>155lbs
>awkward, people pleaser, bipolar, anger issues, avoidant issues, social anxiety :)

>see thread I want to post in
>a doppelganger posts in thread before me
>would be redundant to post myself now
Damnit all.

At least tell us who the doppelganger is

Well, honestly, I am the one is the doppelganger.

Attached: 1546285632710.gif (600x600, 171K)

Dont say that user. You are the only you. I love you fren

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do you guys give in to such obvious data mining scams?

>5'9"
>INTP
>120lbs
>virgin, addictive personality, autism, brainlet

>186cm (6'1)
>86kg (187lbs)
>socially awkward, shy
>turbovirgin, weeb

Attached: 1559845433871.png (737x964, 477K)

Perhaps it could be (You). You seem to be a common person.

>5'8
>manipulative, awkward, shy, and confusing. the type of person you either like or hate
>115 pounds
>bpd, manic episodes, emotional torture

sounds cute. i'd gf you user

Attached: 1562767179576.jpg (254x445, 40K)

um hewwo u sound nice~

5'11"

Seem outwardly sociable, actually incredibly shy and terrified of being vulnerable.

89 KG last time I checked. Successfully losing weight, so probably slightly less now. Still overweight.

Everything. No friends, no driver's license, 27 and live with my parents, job doesn't pay much, feel cold and empty every single night. Massive imposter syndrome. Honestly think everyone would be better off if I was dead.

>Height
5'9"
>Personality
Cold and cynical, also shy.
>Weight
142lbs
>Flaws
Autism, mutt, socially inept, brainlet, loner.

i don't think you would be better off if you were dead. you have plenty of time left to find a purpose and meaning for life.

>5'11" 181cm
>people-pleaser, withdrawn, introvert, gentle, timid, not assertive, anxious, indecisive, intellectually curious, compassionate, walled off, insecure
>123 lbs/ 56 kg likely, been a while since I last weighed myself
>oh boy: high insecurity, high anxiety, procastrination, socially inept, trouble showing emotions, weakness, doormat, trouble establishing bonds

Attached: dead inside.png (437x556, 176K)

Tfw can't green text posts
5'4
Strange
Introverted and sexually repressed.

Attached: 1564979370012.png (1038x540, 294K)

i hope so, i thought i was all alone

>5'6
>metalhead with an ego, with a sensitive side I never show anyone
>164 last time I checked
>ADHD with some serious RSD problems, cynical, serious family issues, ENTP.

Attached: b91cb2183cee9ed3bad4a05c2105b164e34e34cdd82caaaa5349f27cb6dc2521.jpg (700x700, 46K)

>5'11"
>56kg
Wew lad eat something

>male
>5'7"
>ISTP
>underweight 110lbs
>fucked up teeth, acne/scars, avoidant tendencies, mood swings, social anxiety, no self esteem, neet

Whatchu get arrested for?
I like you Guys :=)

Attached: 1558357370743s.jpg (249x249, 13K)

>6'2"
>Bipolar INTP; very charismatic when manic.
>175.6 lbs
>Bipolar INTP, easily distracted.

>5'11''
>INFP Very calm and caring, laid back and comical but also very smart, logical and serious. Gentle and a flirt, along being a playful edgy anime evil guy.
>158 lbs
>Not enough motivation to fulfill more of my potential both career wise and in weightlifting, feel like I have to justify myself a lot and can get defensive, come on very strong early into relationships, horrible at getting sleep, argumentative when I don't agree with someone, bad at wanting things from other people and taking that initiative for what I want, not enough coding projects on github, went into computer science and not neuroscience

Attached: 1564878153541.jpg (259x374, 23K)

i hope you find some motivation someday, user.

Yo Doppelgeanger. I wouldnt call myself smart though

Attached: 1558361721053s.jpg (242x250, 7K)

>169 cm
>66 kg (It's muscle, I promise)
>INTP but I by only a slight margin
>I make dad jokes
>Have been called too blunt and vulgar for the conservative demographic where I live due to my being numb to embarrassment and similar emotions
>Fourth shortest guy I know in my age range, but at least taller than all the women I know
>Have consistently ignored all women that were attracted to me because I wasn't paying attention or I didn't notice
>I've unwittingly hurt people both emotionally and physically, but I'm working on it
> khv and all that bs
>Pretty boring, neutral to going outside, weeb to somewhat obscure series, don't play a lot of games because I'm often busy or sleeping
>Only ever formed extremely shallow human connections

I tried to write all I know but I give up

Attached: received_392384181404016.jpg (480x480, 35K)

I don't want headpats I want dicksucks.

Never give up brother. give me your story stranger

Attached: il5l5nw74q211.jpg (949x900, 46K)

>(It's muscle, I promise)
Prove it. Post your legs.

>6'0
>i get a cross between entp/infp
>210
>im extremely paranoid and sensitive

Thats fucking gay bro. what are you some kind of Gayman? From GayLand?

Attached: 1558440598959.png (1000x998, 733K)

>5'5
>shy and pessimistic
>120
>i just want to be a proper cute boy and i think ive succeeded physically but im too bitter and angry to pull the rest of it off

Attached: 4L_qi4YVEBc.jpg (499x808, 141K)

A 6ft Senso and Paranoid? You are lying

>193
>bad
>75 idk
>see question 2

idk what to tell you frendo

So you are. Boring?
Nah im jk. I wish you goodluck with that Cuteboy

I want dicksucks from a cute girl. Not you.

Attached: 1425485855448.jpg (568x389, 49K)

Well. i hope that you get over your Paranoia. Im pretty Paranoid myself. im just 5,6 Maggot.

6'0
responsible, boring infp. quiet, seemingly mute with most people, but when I find someone I click with I don't shut up. clingy. weirdly possessive with people I like.
178 lbs
I think I've already listed a few of my flaws, but I also have low self-esteem from being bullied in my earlier years even though I'm physically fit and in a much better place now.

Attached: 1368671652545.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Aw fuck man.
I feel that low self-esteem.
Im used to be a Bit Mute Back in muh days.

Attached: 1557812464809s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>5'5" (rip)
>aloof, arrogant, quiet, responsible, adventurous, sarcastic, accomodating, bitter, ISTP
>140 lbs
>very insecure about my height. socially awkward but not autistic. borderline addicted to weed, not really particularly good at anything besides school, also most of my personality are flaws lol

I don't know what to tell you, user. It's pretty unremarkable nor have I given up; I like to think that I'm happy now, I guess.

>I taught myself to read, write and do arithmetic at age 3 and consistently score a 95 average or above even now
>Started to get bullied at 4 (False accusations and shit, worst thing is people believe it, even adults like teachers and parents) and began to lash out afterwards with physical force
>Became emotionally detached but have one friend here and there
>They move away and we grow apart
>Become edgy at even before puberty
>Have girl like me then but didn't have a clue until I was told and refused because I didn't trust anybody. This happens 5 more times.
>This goes on until I become 14 when there are no friends in sight. I knew it well that I was alone, but I wasn't bothered at all.
> I decided to sit next to the troublemaker group that was playing and doing fun shit at the back always and hang out with them in our spare time regularly.
>It might not be a genuine and deep bond, but it's never boring at least and it got me through to...
>Be me today.
(I may have skipped quite a few experiences to retell this as I've said before that my story isn't immaculate conception tier, but "normal" for what it's worth.)

I can relate with the Height insecurity :(((

Attached: 1558361746843.jpg (383x291, 15K)

Now that one big ol story. I hope your doing good now user :))

Attached: 1558329037724s.jpg (208x250, 7K)

i guess im a little boring
thank you
it seems pretty difficult to unfuck your mentality like this but im trying

I'll take that suggestion of yours into consideration.

No Problem man :).
i hope you get you shit together my Brother :D

>Height
5'2"
>Weight
155 lbs, 13-17% bf (I get chubby during the summer
>Personality
Ruthlessly honest scholar, I guess. My friends say I'm an asshole, but the only one they can trust won't hold back truths. Also, my job requires me to manage freshmen's academics and social life their first year of college.
>Flaws
Although I get many dates, my inability to stop harsh words escaping my mouth usually ends in ruined relationships. I actually had a big tiddy goth GF who let me suck her tits, but my dumbass couldn't stomach her shitty behavior (she was skipping classes and actually punched her mom in the face). The relationship soon died.

Okay, thanks, user. Why though?

>5'6"
>shy & nervous but will warm up to people comfortable with
>109 lbs
>superficial, blunt, oblivious, nervous, dumb

trips of cuteness

Thanks, in an original aboriginal method of conducting yourself in verbose to sneak past the originality filter

7 KB JPG
>Height
5'10"
>Personality
Kind but honest. Never afraid to stand out and break from the mold. Funny sometimes.
>Weight
200lbs
>Flaws
Apathetic and depressed, lacking in motivation to do anything.

Attached: bbe697f5-646d-4228-9d94-5100b492858e-1.png (750x750, 745K)

>5'2"
>gets many dates

what the fuck. Do you literally have a God tier face or what? Do you date landwhales? there's no fucking way.

I dunno about legs but will this suffice? I like to think that I'm fit enough? I had to crop it a couple of times to keep it under 2mb so sorry

Attached: IMG_20190818_105701.jpg (2846x4109, 1.84M)

According to my exes, I have a "cute" face, not handsome. I don't let it show, but being called cute hurts. I want to be handsome. However, I have very wide shoulders, strong bones, and exercise regularly.

Also, I usually date thin girls taller than me with flat chests. No fatties and no midgets. Though the goth girl was chubby, but she's the exception.

>5'8"
>Nonexistent
>400 lbs.
>Lazy, Nonwhite, No drive, Poor hygiene, Societal definition of a pedophile

>5'10
>no
>135
>i deal drugs

Attached: 1564453700257.png (562x562, 448K)

174cm(5'7)
schizoid
66kg
i'm ugly and short

>5'8
>What personality?
>120lbs
>Weeb with autistic hobbies.
>ambitionless with 0 life goals
>Narccisit, BPD, slightly schizophrenic with paranoia.
Essentially I hear shit talk about me that isnt actually said. Or people calling for help when their actually fine.

>5'10
>assertive, introverted, loyal
>210lbs
>neet, mebtal illness, on the spectrum, no real talents, pushy/argumentitive
I'd be thinner but i put on weight for my partner (who i live with)

>6'3
>Wageslave
>310 lbs
>I am physically incapable of getting excited about anything.

Attached: 1566036751895.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>6'2
>INFJ, people either think I'm weird or really like me. I've been told I'm honest, goofy, and easy to talk to by those close to me.
>170
>Too shy, makes me come off as aloof and rude. Mild OCD, will overthink everything (especially when it comes to social stuff).

>180cm
>kind of like a greyhound, lazy most of the time but when I get moving everything is done at a frenetic pace
>81kg
>lazy, insecure, egotistical, arrogant, shy, selfish, bitter, overthinker

>6'2
>energetic, outgoing, moody, idk
>240 lbs
>too proud for my own good

the both of you sound super cute

>1.82
>Fifty-something kgs
>IN(?)P
>I feel like my behaviour/personality/whatever is not my actual me but a mask that I made and that I got used to. Also have headaches very often and anxious af in most of the social interaction situations

>5ft3
>115lbs
>ugly
>virgin (obviously)

>5'9"
>INT[?]
>127lbs
>Daily headaches, from skipping meals, from a combined anxiety of "proper nutrition" and tooth decay, even though I'm fine on both fronts

Attached: file.png (275x183, 94K)

Aww thanks user.
(This post is original)

>6'5"
>Morbid, offbeat, generally creative but I tend to say things in strange contexts.
>150lb
>Severe alcohol addiction since 17, now 21. Good social skills, but offputting. Overly self-focused. Extreme anxiety and depression, pretty much cannot be sober.

>5'4
>non-functional recluse
>130lbs
>everything

Attached: 5cc2270a7e859c1208db7a3124fb2ecb.gif (600x534, 309K)

>5'6
>le epic funny friend, also a huge supportive fag
>60kg
>lazy af, but i'm working on it

>6'0
>I would say selfish and reserved, but I am very empathetic/caring with people I care about. The thing is I haven't had a relationship where I can care for someone except with my parents
>175
>I am content with doing nothing at all, I can sit inside playing video games all day and be happy. (This is a flaw because it means I have no motivation to improve myself)

>1,83
>INFJ
>60~Kg
>Can't stand with people for too long (I get tired of real fast).

>6,3
>easygoing, sometimes socially awkward
>250lbs
>I can't do anything productive but I'm trying, I think I'm annoying
I like you too OP

Attached: sands.jpg (853x896, 317K)

>Height
5'0
>Personality
Shy, morbid, dumb and weird
>Weight
108lbs
>Flaws
Shy, morbid, dumb and weird. Retarded too. No aspirations, no drive to better myself. Traditional opinion on women and men, which has caused arguments with the few friends I have.

>retards posting in a thread solely made for the purpose of fishing for yeast caverns and midget faggots
kill yourself zoomer reddit soc ironic weeb libsoy cucks

>5'10
>ISFP
>110lb
>low self-confidence, paranoia, anxiety, self-destructive tendencies, probably schizotypal

Attached: E9BD6E4E-953D-411D-8C62-F53919B842C0.jpg (1388x1242, 246K)

Thanks, loneliness sucks imo

Attached: 1563044563377.png (600x600, 477K)

>6'1"
>Depressed. Openly suicidal. But I like to think I'm funny.
>150lbs
>Yes.

my dream guy honestly

>5'9"
>angry, argumentative, sad, nostalgic, gloomy, risk-taker, fighter without a flight response, introspective, aloof, sarcastic, obsessive, driven, jealous, vindictive, calculating, prone to addiction, paranoid, insomnia, brooding, pedantic jackass
>110 lbs.
>see above

6'3
Mundane, i like stocks and investing and business.
260lbs
My age(not gonna say, but younger) and how fucking boring i am.

5'11
Personality changes depending on situation, from Chad to the shyest virgin
230 lbs
Definitely overweight but not life threatingly so yet

>175 cm
>Autist (Sonic and computers)
>60 kg
>can't pick up social cues, self hating