You'll never live like a baller in your 30s

>you'll never live like a baller in your 30s

How does it feel?

Attached: DD48C36C-BD02-4CBB-AEE0-3B8D6C149BD7.png (762x468, 563K)

What is a baller ?

Dan Bee

he has a weird beard

Its only ok for you to use women for sex if youre attractive. Otherwise youre a creep.

Attached: 1409630808061.png (516x526, 257K)

True. But at least I have a jawline.

Only counts before 30 pleb unless good looking like Ashton Kutcher

Does it bring you bitches like his money does? If not then its hardly even worth bragging about

imagine being rich and famous and buff and all you get is ugly bitches

Hes an ugly redneck

Of course not. I don't seek to surround myself with bitches 24/7.

Timestamp or this is just some roleplay shit you're trying to pull off

Not a single one of those girls are ugly

>timestamp
Dude I don't think OP is trying to claim he's Dan Bilzerian.

A professional athlete.

>'True. But at least I have a jawline.'
Seems like a claim to me

dgaf i dont want that many girls, I just want one wife. promiscuity is for low IQ people.

maybe i just dont like white girls

>Dude I don't think OP is trying to claim he's Dan Bilzerian.
Since Dan B.'s been outed as a coward, I don't necessarily know that you'd even want to.

"No, get away from me, that's far too much pussy! I'm way too smart to have sex with all of you."

That wasn't OP, that was me. Because Dan looks like a doofball without his beard.

Don't follow celeb nonsense for the most part, what'd he do?

Attached: 54299UNILAD-imageoptim-dan-bilzerian-myspace-1.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>Don't follow celeb nonsense for the most part, what'd he do?
He was in the Las Vegas shooting and ran away like a bitch, but then later claimed he was actually running to go get a gun and take out the shooter.

Then he got VERY upset when the entire world called him out on his bullshit. The highlight was when he (who desperately wanted to be a Navy SEAL, washed out twice, both times for being too stupid) decided to pick an internet fight with a Medal of Honor winner.

>wanting random sex and having to put up with dozens of retarded women
>not wanting to have one single decent woman who is less retarded than the rest
>not enjoying sex with a woman you actually like
So, you don't actually talk to women then? They are mostly insufferable.

>All the studying I do
>All the job hunting I do
>All the wage slaving I do
>Every thing I do in life
Is just so I can experience in life a tiny sliver of what this guy gets to experience on a daily basis. I spend years in high stress and poverty to get a graduate degree, wageslave, and take it up the ass from a douchebag boss, just so I can earn enough wealth to maybe someday hopefully attract a 5/10 woman whom I could marry. And then this fucking guy gets the most beautiful women with zero effort.

I'm not a misogynist.

You know what makes it really hard to find a great, smart wife who's really into being with you and only you forever? Having the opinion that most women are insufferable and retarded. How's your wife-search going, by the way?

>You know what makes it really hard to find a great, smart wife who's really into being with you and only you forever?

probably the fact that women get tired of their partners after somewhere between 3-7 years at which point they want new dick

I wont even be alive in my 30s

>muh ad hominem
I'm not searching for a wife, but that's besides the point. I doubt the women Dan hangs out with are brilliant conversationalist.

>I just want one wife.

And just so we are clear, I hate both genders equally. All people are retarded. I know, I work with the public on a daily basis.

I didn't say that at all.
>surrounding yourself with decent people is bad
>just enjoy idiocy

This guy will die before 60. Already had 3 heart attacks in one fucking day and he is what? 38? Such a fucking lowser.

Money cant buy height, luckily. imagine all the rich manlets coping hard, knowing that they would trade all their wealth away for being above 6 feet.

They're prostitutes, you moron. That guy looks like what Zyzz would look like if he didn't have such shitty time preference. No, wait, that's exactly what he'd look like if he was slightly luckier to survive into his 30s...

>How does it feel?

I don't care. I don't know what's going on in OP but I don't want it. Looks like sound kind of Instagram trash conspicuous consumption garbage for low IQ niggers and normies. I would take ONE (1) attractive/intelligent long-term female partner to travel the world with over this garbage.

Attached: 1531928099940.jpg (425x425, 32K)

You're full of shit and you know it. What guy wouldn't want a bunch of hot sluts with no strings attached on a daily basis? Guy is living the dream.

they're a bunch of wannabe instathots that are only doing it because they get a bump in followers if he takes pics with them. it's all fake and he's a faggot try hard

This.
Thinking about being the dude in the OP pic unironically makes me ill.