Where is my average looking degenerate blackpilled sperg bf at? i miss him

where is my average looking degenerate blackpilled sperg bf at? i miss him.

Attached: images.jpg (277x182, 10K)

>where is my average looking degenerate blackpilled sperg bf at? i

Fucking traps as we speak

He left. He was too blackpilled, and figured you were about to leave him.

what a fucking shame ;_;
b-but i would never leave him.

>tfw it will never be you who is the one in question

Attached: 1564967821107.gif (500x283, 495K)

>tfw baby faced 18 year old
i look so fucking young and my body resembles that of a prepubescent girl.
i have failed as a women and will never be viewed as hot or sexy. just cute.

Attached: images-1.jpg (236x214, 10K)

Put a dick in your mouth and I guarantee every guy that sees it will immediately nut with how hot it is. It's like forbidden fruit. The more cute and pure something seems, the hotter it is when you "corrupt" it and do something dirty with it.

Doesn't matter when they're that blackpilled.

You sound like a dude. No women would ever say this

ahhhh! everyone in my area just wants to fuck someone sexy. ill never get throat fucked if i look like im a prepubescent teen.

You wanna know the secret to getting throatfucked as a cutie?
>Step 1
Find guy you want to throatfuck you
>Step 2
Flirt with him and get him on the hook
>Step 3
Invite him to hang out sometime
>Step 4
Sit close to him, make it obvious you wanna get physical with touchy feely/light groping and giggly bullshit
>Step 5
If he doesn't back off and sticks around/touchy feely back, let your hand find it's way onto his thigh, look him in the eye, and smile while heading right to his dick.
>Step 6
If he isn't a fucking faggot and lets you go for it, get on your knees and start blowing him. Push for some deepthroat, let him know you can take it by not throwing up on his cock, then pull it out, catch your breath, and tell him you want him to take control if he hasn't already. Enjoy your throatfucking.

Make sure to be dating him beforehand otherwise he'll just see you as a throwaway whore.

Attached: 12e2164036bd454e86a8824ef99d953b44899704e3d44f6e120c701b60103e71.jpg (386x487, 38K)

what is this stupid pedo bait? jesus

hey man, idc how you look. Its whats on the inside. As long as your not a whale of course. But you are probably a dude and i probably look like a white knight so whatever

no guy upon seeing me has called me anything other than cute. i can sympathize, femanon

I know that I for one will generally go for cute over sexy. So there are definitely some people who prefer that kind of thing.

>tfw baby faced 20 year old
It's much worse to be baby faced as a man, I'm half the man I should be

What's wrong with being cute? Being cute will always be better than being sexy, you'll get more respect imo.

will use these tips if im ever lucky enough and find someone who does not just see me as "cute baby"
no bait, just my reality
im skinny and i agree, i wish people would consider whats on the inside but unfortunately people obviously care about looks
it feels so bad. i almost see it as oh youre so cute but youre not sexy so back tf off
ik there are just have not met them at all.
you are not alone.

>you are not alone
I might as well be, I can't attract any woman my age, I'm treated like a child, even my fucking boss calls me kiddo, and I'm tired of people telling me that it'll get better in ten years, yeah, let me just be miserable for a decade, that'll help

i do get more respect desu and dont get guys just talking to me wanting to straight up shag me and leave me to rot, but i get seen as a pure little teddy bear that noone wants to mess with bc i look "too innocent"
>mfw hijacked ops thread

have you tried growing out your facial hair? maybe that will help or something along those lines

Yeah, I have, It's disgusting, I look like a freak because my facial hair is so patchy, there really isn't anything for me to do but wait, and that's making me depressed.

Something you said prob, I'm sure they suffer from some rejection issues so just try to be sweet to them, and keep talking to them especially.

i feel you. my mom tells me to wait and that its normal at my age, but i actually still look how i looked when i was in freshman year.

Do you want guys to treat you like a cum dumpster?

no, but i am an overall kinky person underneath this baby facade and i would like someone who can understand the duality

So you just want a guy to be rough? Is that it?

Speaking from the perspective of a guy that calls his 18 year old co-worker cute all the time, that doesn't mean we don't want to rub our balls on your chin. We just feel we can't approach you or push that border because we don't want to freak you out and offend you. We err on the side of caution in these cases, especially these days with the sexual harassment and rape accusations and how easy it is for your life to be completely ruined. Bring it up with them, then they'll know how far to take it. A guy you know might be like me and want to absolutely wreck you but feels like he can't approach you and push the boundary.

>neonatal features are a sign of fertility
>this is a sign of fertility
>preference for men
wow, it's fucking nothing, stop complaining.
Women have it easy
Oh yeah and nice numbers, kek

> i would like someone who can understand the duality
Then talk to them about it and seek to have a deep level of communication.
That sounds easy af to understand but you're too insecure to communicate it. Take some fucking risk and do so. Stop comforming to the looking-glass self of the teddy bear and be somewhat assertive if you really want that.

Don't try for a beard then. Can you do a mustache? goatee? My cheeks stay patchy but the mustache and goatee game is strong. Plus sideburns. Keep the cheeks clean if they stay patchy. Work with what you grow.

yea ig but they never do.
i understand that. im going to try to look for signs and atleast try and flirt back if im interested instead of just brushing it off as an insult.
>wow, it's fucking nothing, stop complaining.
its nothing because it might not happen to you and you may not experience how it feels. Jow Forums makes it seem like every guy out of here knows about "neonatal features" when they just want someone hot irl
>That sounds easy af to understand but you're too insecure to communicate it.
how do i communicate it without sounding like a whore? " hey i know im cute and you like my innocence but can you slap ur balls on my face"

I'm guessing you're not a virgin?

>brushing it off as an insult
It's never an insult. Ever. For most guys it's the only way to signal we're interested in without crossing any of the thousands upon thousands of potential lines a lot of women set up without our knowledge. It doesn't matter if YOU do that shit to us or not, a lot of women do and it's literally a minefield for us.

>how do i communicate it without sounding like a whore?
By communicating it with a guy you're already in a relationship with. Talk to him about lewd shit, tell him you want to try something, then go for that line you already said. Seriously. Maybe before you get involved try and suss out his fetishes first too, bring up sex stuff while you're flirting, give him a basic bitch safe thing you like and ask him what he's interested in.

>how do i communicate it without sounding like a whore?
Well, firstly, an intelligent guy will know that women prefer being dominated despite a woman's "innocent" mannerisms.
It's ridiculously common to be acknowledged, and all women prefer to be dominated in one way or another.
So, usually, if they're expecting you to prefer it then they'll broach the subject naturally.
If not, then, well, you have someone who isn't the brightest bulb, hasn't done their research, or is really inexperienced. Last point would make sense because of your likely underageb& status.
Maybe you've only had that level of communication (to where you talk about sexual topics, so can broach this) with low quality men. Which, is a possibility.
Otherwise, this broach the topic and discuss it with truthfulness. He wants to dominate you, it's natural, and you want to be dominated, it's natural.

He became a trap you dunce. Couldn't hold back the sissy in him and statted taking HRT now he's a hooker in the streets sucking truck driver cock for 10 dollars.

Sad honestly

Attached: fc90d3b38882d47f4e2465a7fd6e9480.png (619x343, 352K)