If you hate trannies so much

why do you keep looking out and saving gross mtf surgeries?
and why do you act so knowledgeable when the 40% is not even for mtfs its for ftms.

and because someone is deluded and mentally ill who cares?

pic unrelated but still fuck you

Attached: 784676007_265953.gif (400x227, 145K)

Jow Forums is obsessed with trannies they can't stop thinking about them

>because someone is deluded and mentally ill who cares
everyone who doesn't want the masses of dumbasses to be influenced by this shit?

ACCEPT YOUR GENDER, IT LITERALLY DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER WHAT GENDER YOU ARE, EMBRACE BEING A MAN, APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE
WHY WOULD YOU LOATHE BEING A MAN? WHY WOULD YOU LOATHE BEING A WOMAN? IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH ONE YOU ARE, WORRY ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY INSTEAD, WORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMES, WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS

>WORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMES
>WORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMESWORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMESWORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMESWORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMESWORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMESWORRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1402652171892.jpg (373x345, 48K)

Sounds like someone lost a debate.

seriously, i would rather you give a shit about jrpgs or fucking... furry RPGmaker games than being sad about being a man or a woman because you hate yourself

OP, have you ever considered that the opposition in these arguments you're having. Not only care more about the people in these situations but actually may be related to the statistic and want to change it for the better?

no because they always say fuck you stupid motherfucking mentally ill tranny become the 40% fuck youuuuu

when mtfs are usually always happy being ugly
its the real girl who kill themselves

Surely not every person who you've argued with about this has called you names or cursed.

im not a tranny though
and i see it all oveer Jow Forums
but they almost always put down some random ugly tranny and tell them theyre gross and mentally ill
which cutting off your dick is nasty but it makes them happy who gives a fuck

Tranny here. I used to be super anti-tranny and right wing. It was cope repression.
They're either obsessed with them from a sexual standpoint (cvmbrain) or they want to be them.
Ever notice how both Jews and Jow Forums use subversive memes, "humor", and coded language, both with the goal of controlling society and setting up an ethnostate?
It's kinda like that.

Attached: 1561473320891.jpg (267x279, 45K)

>IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH ONE YOU ARE, WORRY ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY INSTEAD,
That's what I'm doing though. Part of my personality is wearing clothing that I find comfortable, having medium length hair with long swooping bangs, and wearing makeup daily.

KOMAEDA NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God fucking dammit op this is the one oddly fucking specific thing in the world that triggers me, fuck you for making me relive this LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE would have been perfectly fine, FUCK YOU!!!!

>Surely not every person who you've argued with about this has called you names or cursed.
Enough do that well-intentioned compassionate souls who just want to save others from a terrible fate are, at the absolute best a vanishing minority. You never see memes about better ways to conquer dysphoria. You never see face compilations of men who decided not to transitioned and went on to have happy lives. Nobody quotes statistics about how great it is get past gender identity problems and live a "normal" life. You just see something that offends you and you lash out, and if it's not you gleefully cackling about ruined lives or suicides it's five or six other posters in the same thread. Conservatives might be right about tranny issues but it's some 1984 bullshit to pretend that they actually care about the wellbeing of people in that situation on the whole. You don't celebrate the suicides of people you actually care about, right or wrong, and most will discard former trannies as weak ugly fags who need to die without a second thought once they decide not transition.

I didn't say you're a transexual.

I've been arguing all day about this because whenever I see it its usually in one or two veins. Either, "You should become a transexual." Or "you're actually a transexual and don't know it. Like this helpfully timed comment:
The reason why I argue and suggest alternatives is because a dear friend of mine who was apparently depressed at the time, transitioned in high school then years later said. "....I actually wish I never transitioned it was a mistake." Soon after telling me that he decided to become a man again and killed himself not long after that decision.

He realized he made a mistake then killed himself because he realized the consequences of that mistake.
From my understanding talking with him a bit he transitioned because he was depressed then when that didn't help. Well now he's in an even worse place than before.

My only points are:

Why not try something else first?

And

Why does a group where everyone is happy keep actively recruiting more members?

>who do they brainwash more people
because they need to groom more kids to fuck
look at the UK, ""trans" rights" activists have been lobbying doctors to put autistic kids on hormones without their parent's consent so they can groom them into going to their "little girl sleepovers uwu" where they sodomize eachother

Well I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm not a conservative but I also feel like not every conservative is bad like you say. Also I don't evaluate arguments with a predefined bias by lumping people together, I find it unhelpful. People are individuals and we should treat each other as such, I also think if you identify with a group then all you've done is give up some free will to them.

Hopefully you'll find more productive conversations in the future.

Surely that's hyperbolic, but I agree they shouldn't actively recruit people to become transgender.

>Hopefully you'll find more productive conversations in the future.
Ultimately it's you who wants to tell other people how to live their lives, however unique or noble your motivations might be. If you're contributing to the atmosphere of overwhelming hostility, then you're sabotaging the very dialogue you claim to want. If you're just ignoring that same atmosphere and doing nothing to combat it, then your compassion only applies when it allows you talk down to others from a position of assumed superiority. If you want better outcomes for tranners, start by stopping the people telling them to kill themselves and that they'll never be happy in every thread. Then you'll be in a much stronger position to give your advice and actually have it heard.

I don't tell people to kill themselves, and I don't ignore the atmosphere they create usually I argue with them too (if they care too) and correct them. Also I'm not saying for someone to not transition, I usually advocate for better physiological evaluations and happier lives before transition. It appears you've made a straw man out of me and are rejecting my good wishes for you. When I said "hopefully you'll find more productive conversations in the future." I was saying that both literally and naturally. I don't actually care if you transition or not, I care if you hurt yourself.

lmao faggot. Enjoy your 40% suicide rate. Yeah it's for mtfs. Enjoy cutting your cock off and enjoying the beautiful pain of dilating. Kill yourself before you put your family through your bullshit faggot.

>It appears you've made a straw man out of me and are rejecting my good wishes for you.
No, I'm questioning your priorities because you choose to talk to me instead of the room full of screaming bigots out for my blood. No matter what I decide to do with my life, I'm sure we can both agree that the kind of people who post "le 40%" memes are going to bad for me either way. If you're sincere in your willingness to oppose the prevailing climate for my well-being, all I ask is that you demonstrate it by actually quoting one of those people and calling them out, instead of lecturing me on my presumed immaturity. If you want me to be less hostile and dismissive it will really help to not have threads full of hostile, dismissive bigots telling me to kill myself.

woah dude youre so fucking badass and cool!

I am not a puppet to be directed by others for frivolous endeavors.

But I already have semi done so here by correcting them somewhat.
I usually avoid the streaking mass as they don't want their mind changed. So unless they reply to me I do ignore them here. I would recommend doing the same.

I understand you think I'm bad, arrogant, gradios, but I'm just simply informing you about why I personally feel the need to talk about it. And I'm more than happy to talk about it in a neutral environment or one that is against me. I simply want the best for people and I honestly believe (and have experienced) some are lead astray into this lifestyle and it has negative consequences.